Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caption This: Trailerpark Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post


    " Listen man, if you go down to the store and pick me up some "ja-lap-ano" chips and $2 worth of pepperoni, I'll hang out with you for a bit."

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by L.M. View Post

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post

        Comment


        • #19
          I barphaneut am a chargette neut, I will always be a chargette neut, I enjoy being a chargette never won a super bowl neut, and I like to gaze at Bronco super bowl jewels, watch as i perform my neut gaze!!!

          BLAM BLAM BLAM

          Nice sig barphaneut!!! lol roflmao
          sigpic:rockon:

          EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

          Comment


          • #20


            "RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR!!"



            "HAHAHA! PLAYING MY OLD TEAM IS GOING TO BE GREAT! wait, oh crap a monster......HALLLLP! "
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post

              "HAHAHA! PLAYING MY OLD TEAM IS GOING TO BE GREAT! wait, oh crap a monster......HALLLLP! "
              Hey Yabba Dabba Dabbin Baph!

              This is what I train against

              This is who I run behind!


              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-24-2020, 11:36 AM.

              Comment


              • #22
                We also have Carlton on roids lol he’s looking damn good in camp! Fangio recently said “Jones is light years ahead of where he was at last season”!


                And don’t forget the mammoth of a man in bad ass Shelby Harris. He’s a starter on the D-line who took a pay cut to stay with the home team.


                Now if Drew Lock gels well with Jerry Jeudy as he has with Courtland Sutton and Noah Fant, it’ll be a tough 3 headed monster to stop on offense not to mention KJ Hamler (who will be a better pro than Ruggs), Jake Butt Is also looking good along with Andrew Beck. Albert O will eventually be a good red zone threat when healthy!
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-24-2020, 12:12 PM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  come on sam! none of those guys actually look like a monster! besides, "the mammoth shelby harris"???

                  dude would look like a pipsqueak if he stood next to the monster Linval Joseph. just pray that tyrod craps the bed or herbert doesn't develop into a decent starter because the chargers have every bit as much talent that the broncos have.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    This is who I run behind!


                    I would argue these guys are better.





                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      come on sam! none of those guys actually look like a monster! besides, "the mammoth shelby harris"???

                      dude would look like a pipsqueak if he stood next to the monster Linval Joseph. just pray that tyrod craps the bed or herbert doesn't develop into a decent starter because the chargers have every bit as much talent that the broncos have.
                      Uh dalton Risner is 6/5 312
                      Graham Graham Glasgow is 6/6 308
                      Lloyd Cushenberry is 6/4 315

                      Those the boys he’ll be going against

                      We laugh at your 6/4 323 over age, over weight donut eatin belly up to the pork belly bar linvale Minnesota cast off Joseph!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        I would argue these guys are better.








                        Know what’s better?















                        This is what’s better!

                        By the way, those guys aren’t better than Risner, Cushenberry, or Glasgow!

                        We argued last season wether Simmons would be the better pro over James. Look how that turned out!

                        We argued wether Lindsay would be the better pro over Gordon. Take a poll right now across the NFL world and most people will tell you that Lindsay is better running back.

                        I know he is very small and petite and may not last As long as bigger NFL running backs but most fans will tell you that Lindsay was the better running back in 2019.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-24-2020, 02:44 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          Uh dalton Risner is 6/5 312
                          Graham Graham Glasgow is 6/6 308
                          Lloyd Cushenberry is 6/4 315

                          Those the boys he’ll be going against

                          We laugh at your 6/4 323 over age, overweight donut eatin belly up to the pork belly bar linvale Minnesota cast off Joseph!
                          literally the same weight he's played at his entire career and he's what? 2 years older than shelby harris? in what world is 31 over the hill for a NT? he's got a good 3 years left at least.

                          yeah, he's a monster and my original point is he looks like one, I've been laughing at that picture for a while now actually.

                          but if you want to brag about the line gordon has to run behind, like I said, I would argue the chargers current run-blocking line up is better and more experienced. the broncos do have the more proven RB tandem though. the chargers C,RG, and RT are all probowl quality players and nasty in the run game.

                          the left side has me worried but then again the broncos have a similar worry.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            By the way, those guys aren’t better than Risner, Cushenberry, or Glasgow!
                            all three are probowl quality players, yet you're telling me an unproven 3rd round draft pick is better??

                            how many probowls are there between your guys? nevermind I already looked 0

                            the chargers three guys have 9 probowls between them. nice try but you're simply wrong.



                            We argued last season wether Simmons would be the better pro over James. Look how that turned out!
                            yeah, with derwin out most the season. derwin james is easily the best safety in the AFC. only one comparable in the league is adams who is a bit of cancer and not the leader james is. yes Simmons is good but he isn't the player or the leader derwin james is. derwin could play corner and be elite there too. I've seen him cover keenan allen in camp one on one just for the hell of it and he was all over keenan.

                            that's not even his strength. most people simply have no idea how good this kid is. he's the best player on our entire team which is saying a lot. dude is special.

                            We argued wether Lindsay would be the better pro over Gordon. Take a poll right now across the NFL world and most people will tell you that Lindsay is better running back.
                            haha ya right! then why go and get gordon?

                            i'll tell you why, because gordon is an every down back and Lindsay is not. gordon is a threat in the passing game, Lindsay is not. gordon can and has handled a much bigger work load than Lindsay. gordon is much better on third down than Lindsay. lindsay is good for like 12-14 touches a game on first and second down. gordon can do it all and is especially deadly in short-yardage and goalline situations.

                            I may call gordon a crying sissy because he is.......but dude is good and he made your team better.
                            Last edited by baphamet; 08-24-2020, 03:35 PM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              all three are probowl quality players, yet you're telling me an unproven 3rd round draft pick is better??

                              how many probowls are there between your guys? nevermind I already looked 0

                              the chargers three guys have 9 probowls between them. nice try but you're simply wrong.
                              They may have 9 pro bowls but Dalton Risner and Lloyd Cushenberry are very young still and they will and most likely are better even still. Just give it a little time.




                              Originally posted by Baph
                              yeah, with derwin out most the season. derwin james is easily the best safety in the AFC. only one comparable in the league is adams who is a bit of cancer and not the leader james is. yes Simmons is good but he isn't the player or the leader derwin james is. derwin could play corner and be elite there too. I've seen him cover keenan allen in camp one on one just for the hell of it and he was all over keenan.

                              that's not even his strength. most people simply have no idea how good this kid is. he's the best player on our entire team which is saying a lot. dude is special.
                              Justin Simmons is special as well and is every bit the leader James is if not more.

                              If James can make it through a season perhaps we can argue over it again!



                              Originally posted by Baph
                              haha ya right! then why go and get gordon?

                              i'll tell you why, because gordon is an every down back and Lindsay is not. gordon is a threat in the passing game, Lindsay is not. gordon can and has handled a much bigger work load than Lindsay. gordon is much better on third down than Lindsay. lindsay is good for like 12-14 touches a game on first and second down. gordon can do it all and is especially deadly in short-yardage and goalline situations.

                              I may call gordon a crying sissy because he is.......but dude is good and he made your team better.
                              Many people have asked the same question but We didn’t go out And get Gordon, he came to us! He pulled a Neil Smith and came over to the winning side but I agree completely that the Denver Broncos are a better team with Gordon and I’m happy to have him!

                              As for the rest of the offensive comparisons, Tyrod will never be as good as Drew Lock in fact Tyrod seems to have hit his ceiling. Perhaps Herbert can blow a Tyrod out of the competition but he’ll pose as nothing more than a poor mans Cam Newton who the broncos handled quite nicely over the years.

                              That bald WR in LA, what’s his name Keegan Alan? Doesn’t matter, anyway he’d better be doing his best impressions of Jerry Jeudy, Courtland Sutton, and KJ Hamler if you hope to prepare James, Hayward, king, and Harris for action against Denver’s O this season!
                              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-24-2020, 08:27 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                They may have 9 pro bowls but Dalton Risner and Lloyd Cushenberry are very young still and they will and most likely are better even still.
                                unproven doesn't = better and it never will. I don't care if they were both first-round draft picks with tons of potential. it's okay though, I'm not saying they're bad, I'm just saying you probably shouldn't gloat who he has to run behind as if the chargers haven't vastly upgraded their line.

                                Justin Simmons is special as well and is every bit the leader James is if not more.

                                If James can make it through a season perhaps we can argue over it again!
                                more of a leader than derwin james? james is already one of the top leaders on our team, I find that hard to believe. I love derwin james' leadership, so really I don't care.

                                james can and has played simmons position and at least is on par with how good he is if not better than him. again, that's not even his strength. could Simmons dominate all over the field at almost every position on the defense?

                                james has played every position on the defense except DT and MLB. he is all over the field and good no matter what he does. good in run defense, has lined up at DE to get after the QB, can make plays in space and very rarely misses tackles. can cover WR's as a corner at a high level, can play center field at a high level. that isn't an exaggeration or me just being a homer, that's what I mean by "special" I'm not calling joey bosa special like that, derwin is a unique type of talent which makes him special.

                                like I said, only adams can be compared to how good james is in my opinion. justin simmons is still very good though, don't get me wrong.


                                Many people have asked the same question but We didn’t go out And get Gordon, he came to us! He pulled a Neil Smith and came over to the winning side.
                                first of all, he wanted to re-sign with the chargers. he spent the off season talking up how good they are until he realized they were not going to offer him any contract. you see, when gordon turned down the very fair contract they offered him and decided to pull that dumb ass hold out, the chargers said "screw you" took the offer off the table and never offered him another contract again.

                                second of all, I like how you don't argue any of the points I made regarding the reasons elway signed gordon. you know what I say is true man, Lindsay is decent but he can't do it by himself, gordon is a back that you guys needed.
                                Last edited by baphamet; 08-24-2020, 08:50 PM.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X