Caption This: Trailerpark Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    lol hey man, you opened that can of worms the moment you tried to say your guy was better simply because derwin didn't play most of the season.

regardless of what chubb does, I doubt he surpasses bosa. bosa is a complete DE, not just good rushing the passer. he's good against the run too. bosa also had the best win rate in the entire NFL last year and has the top-rated pass-rushing grade the last three seasons according to pff.

so will chubb surpass bosa's play this year?

Yeah but I don’t rely on PFF’s grade or simply their opinion Lol I watch the player with my own eyes.

Bradley Chubb doesn’t have to be a one man wrecking crew but he will have more sacks than Bosa.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Yeah but I don’t rely on PFF’s grade or simply their opinion Lol I watch the player with my own eyes.

Bradley Chubb doesn’t have to be a one man wrecking crew but he will have more sacks than Bosa.
      except win rate is a mathematical statistic, not a player grade. have you watched every snap from every pass rusher "with your own eyes" like pff has?

it's gonna take a lot for chubb to surpass bosa. even though you said bosa is nowhere near chubb's level last year
      Last edited by baphamet; 08-26-2020, 08:22 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

except win rate is a mathematical statistic, not a player grade. have you watched every snap from every pass rusher "with your own eyes" like pff has?

it's gonna take a lot for chubb to surpass bosa. even though you said bosa is nowhere near chubb's level last year
        If everybody does their job and are concerned only with winning over personal stats, then the personal stats will come with the W ‘s.

Lol You’ve gotten so accustomed to losing records, that you’re now defending personal players stats.

Bradley Chubb may had not entered the league on fire like Miller did but neither did Bosa. Chubb will be better.

Comment

If everybody does their job and are concerned only with winning over personal stats, then the personal stats will come with the W ‘s.

Lol You’ve gotten so accustomed to losing records, that you’re now defending personal players stats.

Bradley Chubb may had not entered the league on fire like Miller did but neither did Bosa. Chubb will be better.
          we are talking player comparisons, are we not? but wait a second, bosa didn't enter the league on fire? you really need to do your research bud.

first of all, joey bosa was the DROY after not even playing in the first 4 games.

if that's not entering the league on fire, what is it? lightning?

sigpic

Comment

we are talking player comparisons, are we not? but wait a second, bosa didn't enter the league on fire? you really need to do your research bud.

first of all, joey bosa was the DROY after not even playing in the first 4 games.

if that's not entering the league on fire, what is it? lightning?

Would you say Bosa at his best was ever better than Von Miller at his best?

Comment

Would you say Bosa at his best was ever better than Von Miller at his best?
              better? no, I don't think so. comparable to von? absolutely.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Barph View Post
                better? no, I don't think so. comparable to von? absolutely.
                I’m glad you said that because I didn’t say Joey didn’t come out strong. I said he didn’t out strong like Von Miller did.

Before you start with the Bosa stats again let me just say, Bosa isn’t on Von Millers level. Von Miller has completely taken over games in the past and was completely dominant. He won a super bowl MVP.

Also Bosa was on team that already featured other star players. Von Miller came in and took over on a bad defense that was in rebuild mode from the Josh Mcdummy era.

Sure we had Elvis but not even Elvis was on Von level.

Comment

I’m glad you said that because I didn’t say Joey didn’t come out strong. I said he didn’t out strong like Von Miller did.

Before you start with the Bosa stats again let me just say, Bosa isn’t on Von Millers level. Von Miller has completely taken over games in the past and was completely dominant. He won a super bowl MVP.

Also Bosa was on team that already featured other star players. Von Miller came in and took over on a bad defense that was in rebuild mode from the Josh Mcdummy era.

Sure we had Elvis but not even Elvis was on Von level.
                  wait a second lol

dude pretty much came out as strong as you possibly could

you also asked me if I thought bosa was better than von miller at his best.

von miller was not at his best when he "entered the league". I would argue that bosa was better when he came into the league (than von) because he was already a refined pass rusher AND run stopper. von had to develop that part of his game.

you simply flip-flopped the discussion from "bosa didn't enter the league on fire like von did" to "bosa isn't as good as von at his best"

two completely different arguments man. but either way, as good as von has been over his career, joey bosa is definitely comparable to him but I'm not going to say better, not yet at least.
                  sigpic

Comment

this is what I get for talking crap....

Adam Schefter
                    @AdamSchefter
                    Level 1:
                    Chargers’ S Derwin James walked off today’s practice field and into the medical tent after straining his hamstring, per source. Too early to tell if injury is significant.
                    sigpic

Comment

this is what I get for talking crap....

Adam Schefter
                      @AdamSchefter
                      Level 1:
                      Chargers’ S Derwin James walked off today’s practice field and into the medical tent after straining his hamstring, per source. Too early to tell if injury is significant.
                      That sucks...... Hope it doesn't end up that he becomes one of those regular injured players. Reading that it is his meniscus and will miss quit a bit of time.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                        That sucks...... Hope it doesn't end up that he becomes one of those regular injured players. Reading that it is his meniscus and will miss quit a bit of time.
                        Yep, similar to last season. It’s likely going to already be over by the time he gets back.
                        sigpic

Comment

wait a second lol

dude pretty much came out as strong as you possibly could

you also asked me if I thought bosa was better than von miller at his best.

von miller was not at his best when he "entered the league". I would argue that bosa was better when he came into the league (than von) because he was already a refined pass rusher AND run stopper. von had to develop that part of his game.

you simply flip-flopped the discussion from "bosa didn't enter the league on fire like von did" to "bosa isn't as good as von at his best"

two completely different arguments man. but either way, as good as von has been over his career, joey bosa is definitely comparable to him but I'm not going to say better, not yet at least.
                          Bosa was better? weird

Bosa 1st four seasons

total tackles 186
                          solo 133
                          sacks 40
                          FF 6
                          PD 1
                          ints 0

vons first 4 seasons
                          total tackles 213
                          solo 162
                          sacks 49
                          PD 9
                          int 1
                          FF12
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Yep, similar to last season. It’s likely going to already be over by the time he gets back.
                            Sorry to hear (and I mean it) but James is out for the season. What a shame, Such a talent.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              Bosa was better? weird

Bosa 1st four seasons

total tackles 186
                              solo 133
                              sacks 40
                              FF 6
                              PD 1
                              ints 0

vons first 4 seasons
                              total tackles 213
                              solo 162
                              sacks 49
                              PD 9
                              int 1
                              FF12
                              It helps to read the thread before responding. I’m talking about how good they were when “entering the league” not their first 4 years.

I already said that I don’t think bosa is better if you were actually reading along.
                              Last edited by baphamet; 09-01-2020, 08:18 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

It helps to read the thread before responding. I’m talking about how good they were when “entering the league” not their first 4 years.

I already said that I don’t think bosa is better if you were actually reading along.
                                ohhh ya thats when you said von was a one trick pony

and then von had 42 solo tackles, 11.5 sacks, 4 PD, 2 FF, 2nd team all pro, probowl, and defensive rookie of the year and literally shoved that one trick pony crap back in your face
                                sigpic
                                when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                                X