X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    This season still feels weird, out of the ordinary, strange, all that stuff. But at least we have one NFL tradition that no pandemic can cancel.

arapaho vs baphamet!!!

I'm bored, what can I say?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    This season still feels weird, out of the ordinary, strange, all that stuff. But at least we have one NFL tradition that no pandemic can cancel.

arapaho vs baphamet!!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    because you used INJURIES as the reason you lost!!!

come on bap...dont act stupid,,,you literally cried non stop in 2015 and 2016 about injuries being the reason your team lost...you did and we all know it as well as you do...and you lost like 1 or 2 starters and a bunch of scrubs, most of your losses were scrubs who would never see the field regardless.

all i said was with the loss of our starting qb, RB, #1wr, all pro von Miller, starting RCB, dremont jones, demarcus walker my prediction might not bear fruit, but i hope it does
    I never mentioned the bad OL being a reason? that's lie #1

one or two starters?? LMAO!!!!! that's ridiculous lie #2

this is a list from the first 4 weeks of the 2016 season alone.

how many starters or key players do I count there? a lot more than one or two. stop being a damn hypocrite for once in your life Arapaho. the chargers were signing guys off the street to come in and start games at both the RB and WR positions that year.

but yeah, keep believing they just lost one or two guys that mattered LOL it's hilarious you would even pretend to believe that utter nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    you cried "injury excuse" at the mere mention of any injuries, but that's because it was the chargers and not the broncos, obviously. injuries was never my only argument even though you always pretend it was. when a team gets decimated, whether you think they are scrubs or not, it can have a serious affect on the outcome of games. you always ignored that when it was the chargers getting decimated, I wonder how you feel about that now?

the broncos are not even the same team they started the season with, i know the feeling and now you do too.

because you used INJURIES as the reason you lost!!!

come on bap...dont act stupid,,,you literally cried non stop in 2015 and 2016 about injuries being the reason your team lost...you did and we all know it as well as you do...and you lost like 1 or 2 starters and a bunch of scrubs, most of your losses were scrubs who would never see the field regardless.

all i said was with the loss of our starting qb, RB, #1wr, all pro von Miller, starting RCB, dremont jones, demarcus walker my prediction might not bear fruit, but i hope it does

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Based on what I’ve seen, there is no way Denver can replicate last years’s record.
    1. KC: 13-3
    2. Raiders: 12-4
    3. Chargers: 9-7
    4. Denver: 4-12

It’s going to be a long 2020 season for Denver fans.
    that would get us Sewell or Leatherwood so I would take that pick finally get a book end

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    you cried "injury excuse" at the mere mention of any injuries, but that's because it was the chargers and not the broncos, obviously. injuries was never my only argument even though you always pretend it was. when a team gets decimated, whether you think they are scrubs or not, it can have a serious affect on the outcome of games. you always ignored that when it was the chargers getting decimated, I wonder how you feel about that now?

the broncos are not even the same team they started the season with, i know the feeling and now you do too.
    Injuries can hurt any clud

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Based on what I’ve seen, there is no way Denver can replicate last years’s record.
    1. KC: 13-3
    2. Raiders: 12-4
    3. Chargers: 9-7
    4. Denver: 4-12

It’s going to be a long 2020 season for Denver fans.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Not gonna lie, I'm surprised. I had this as a loss and after being down 10-0, I had it as a 34-17 loss. My boys executed well tonight.
    Raiders look good DS!!......i gotta go puke now

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Wheres the excuse? I said with all the injuries i doubt my predictions will bear fruit, be great if it does

Its not like when you cried about losing the most scrubs was in fact and definitely why you went 5-11

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    A lot of season left to play. No injury excuses!
    We still have weapons. Losing our best receiver is a bummer but Fant can now become the #1A & Jeudy 1B. Hamler looked good, can’t wait to see him get more touches. Maybe Albert O gets a chance, love to see him on goalline.
    Pittsburgh has a great defense, gotta build off what we did right!
    Chiefs and Chargers both look beatable yesterday.
    Its gonna be a ruff road the next 3-6 weeks
    No lock
    No sutton
    No von
    No lindsey
    No Bouye
    No Harris
    No Dremont jones, who backs up shelby
    No demarcus Walker who backs up casey
    We have no other DEs
    Starting two rookie cbs

We will be battle tested by week 8 if we can get four wins by then and

if we get Albert O going, and get back
    Bouye
    Lindsey
    Lock
    Walker
    Jones we will be ready to finish strong

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    What do key injuries have to do with it? I thought you said mentioning injuries was pathetic excuse making?
    Wheres the excuse? I said with all the injuries i doubt my predictions will bear fruit, be great if it does

Its not like when you cried about losing the most scrubs was in fact and definitely why you went 5-11

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    At times yes he looked good. How’s chubb doing? Thought you said he would be ready to go week 1?

Hasn’t made a big impact yet.
    Hes plAying right?

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Not gonna lie, I'm surprised. I had this as a loss and after being down 10-0, I had it as a 34-17 loss. My boys executed well tonight.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    A lot of season left to play. No injury excuses!
    We still have weapons. Losing our best receiver is a bummer but Fant can now become the #1A & Jeudy 1B. Hamler looked good, can’t wait to see him get more touches. Maybe Albert O gets a chance, love to see him on goalline.
    Pittsburgh has a great defense, gotta build off what we did right!
    Chiefs and Chargers both look beatable yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    well i think with losing von probably for the year, losing lock indefinatly, losing sutton for the year, AJ on IR, lindsey out until who knows when, Chubb still looking like he gots no power, or burst

i do not think my prediction will bear fruit...be great if it does
    What do key injuries have to do with it? I thought you said mentioning injuries was pathetic excuse making?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X