No announcement yet.

Which squad has the best QB situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which squad has the best QB situation?

I got a good laugh out of this list. yeah, they are ranking the entire QB rooms but what the hell man? the browns @12?

but you all know why I posted this here broncos fans, your thoughts?
    sigpic

Funny how the guy that owns the channel has zero subscribers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Funny how the guy that owns the channel has zero subscribers.
      that's me

I just upload stuff there to embed it here. it's an NFL.com video https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1302011055573544960
      sigpic

Comment

what I find funny is almost 100 views of this thread and not one broncos fan seems to take issue with this?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          that's me

I just upload stuff there to embed it here. it's an NFL.com video https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1302011055573544960
          oh snap, my bad.
          I found a pretty cool video of Tom Brady in training camp with the Buccs but every time I tried to upload it to my channel when putting his name in the link, youtube would reject it. lmao Guess someone s still sensitive to harsh criticism.

Comment

oh snap, my bad.
            I found a pretty cool video of Tom Brady in training camp with the Buccs but every time I tried to upload it to my channel when putting his name in the link, youtube would reject it. lmao Guess someone s still sensitive to harsh criticism.
            It flags it for Copywrite but as long as you're not making money on your channel it lets you still. I literally do nothing on youtube except watch videos sometimes and upload stuff to post here.
            sigpic

Comment

what I find funny is almost 100 views of this thread and not one broncos fan seems to take issue with this?
              I’m an avid bronco fan everyone around knows that and most wont argue if they Know there’s some truth, however there’s definitely know to truth the statement in that vid.

There’s a lot to be evaluated with Lock and Driskel but at worst I still believe They’d be in the top 15!

The question I’m trying to figure out is, why is it so easy for John to re-sign to the practice squad most of the players he cut yesterday.

Do most NFL teams go out and re-sign their cast offs to the practice squad or is it that only Elway Values his cast offs more than say the Jacksonville Jaguars or Cincinnati Bengals? Lol

It’s like Geez they’re resigning all they guy cut, Don’t anyone else value Elways cast offs!
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-06-2020, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I’m an avid bronco fan everyone around knows that and most wont argue if they Know there’s some truth, however there’s definitely know to truth the statement in that vid.

There’s a lot to be evaluated with Lock and Driskel but at worst I still believe They’d be in the top 15!

The question I’m trying to figure out is, why is it so easy for John to re-sign to the practice squad most of the players he cut yesterday.

Do most NFL teams go out and re-sign their cast offs to the practice squad or is it that only Elway Values his cast offs more than say the Jacksonville Jaguars or Cincinnati Bengals? Lol

It’s like Geez they’re resigning all they guy cut, Don’t anyone else value Elways cast offs!
                in my opinion, it's largely due to two things.

1. no pre-season game film for teams to evaluate.

2. with covid-19 fears, teams likely will want to stick to what they had in camp as much as possible.

I seen somewhere that usually there are like 45-50 waiver claims after the cuts to 53 but this year there were only 17 or 18

every single chargers player on the PS was in camp so it's definitely not just elway's players. the one player the chargers lost was a tackle that Carolina picked up because their OL coach used to be the coach for the chargers and knew the player.

what's funny is every terrible OL player the chargers have had recently is now on the Carolina team......poor teddy.
                sigpic

Comment

in my opinion, it's largely due to two things.

1. no pre-season game film for teams to evaluate.

2. with covid-19 fears, teams likely will want to stick to what they had in camp as much as possible.

I seen somewhere that usually there are like 45-50 waiver claims after the cuts to 53 but this year there were only 17 or 18

every single chargers player on the PS was in camp so it's definitely not just elway's players. the one player the chargers lost was a tackle that Carolina picked up because their OL coach used to be the coach for the chargers and knew the player.

what's funny is every terrible OL player the chargers have had recently is now on the Carolina team......poor teddy.
                  Sounds pretty accurate and I agree when it comes to every other team except Denver.
                  Covid or no Covid, Elway still resigns the majority of them. He does it every year.

Comment

Working...
                  X