No announcement yet.

Chargers with the HUGE win today!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Herbert looked great for his first start. A guy like him who spent his whole career out of shotgun will definitely be able to get the ball to the playmakers. You can see that much improvement already.

The game was certainly no moral victory, but that collision with the LB was lol

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      yeah, it was a rookie mistake, in his first NFL game, it happens. but the chargers retook the lead after that so i disagree it cost them the game. I don't care about moral victories either but I would not call that a bad loss by any means. the chiefs got one of the best kicking performances out of their kicker I have ever seen. The dude nailed 4 different 58 yard FG's like it was nothing, all would have been good from 61 or 62 at least. (2 of them didnt count)

he won the chiefs that game, not mahomes, not kelce or hill........Harrison Butker won that game.
      I think you found your quarterback. Chargers are still tough to beat and should only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        yeah, it was a rookie mistake, in his first NFL game, it happens. but the chargers retook the lead after that so i disagree it cost them the game. I don't care about moral victories either but I would not call that a bad loss by any means. the chiefs got one of the best kicking performances out of their kicker I have ever seen. The dude nailed 4 different 58 yard FG's like it was nothing, all would have been good from 61 or 62 at least. (2 of them didnt count)

he won the chiefs that game, not mahomes, not kelce or hill........Harrison Butker won that game.
        Hey! Chargers looked good! Almost beat the Chiefs! Looks like you found your QB. Congrats!
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
        X