No announcement yet.

Chargers with the HUGE win today!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers with the HUGE win today!!!!!!!

AND NOW.......IT'S TIME FOR THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see that offensive greatness unfold in cinci????

1-0 baby, bring on the chiefs!!!!!
    sigpic

it was Huge? Oh you mean relatively speaking? Those Bengals are ......... something
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      it was Huge? Oh you mean relatively speaking? Those Bengals are ......... something
      considering that may be one of the few they get this season, yes it was.
      sigpic

Comment

A win is always nice. It's usually the Chargers on the bad side of a late game blunder so I'm sure you guys were thrilled.
        I do expect to see the Rook in sooner than later. I know game plans change and players settle, but Taylor looked like he was signed this week and had no idea who his playmakers are.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
          A win is always nice. It's usually the Chargers on the bad side of a late game blunder so I'm sure you guys were thrilled.
          I do expect to see the Rook in sooner than later. I know game plans change and players settle, but Taylor looked like he was signed this week and had no idea who his playmakers are.
          Yeah you are correct, Taylor looked good throwing the ball to mike Williams and to his TE’s at times but otherwise he was awful.

They have to get ek involved in the passing game and Allen more involved as well.

But yeah, I can see Taylor getting benched very soon if he doesn’t get his act together.

That said, our new RB josh jelly looked good and Jerry tillery, coming off that horrendous rookie season, dominated against the bengals.

The chargers D line looks pretty good so far.
          sigpic

Comment

Wins are wins. Good for LAC.

Comment

The look on your face when a Bear gets a hold of you and you know you're screwed:

sigpic

Comment

The Chargers and Refs 1-0 vs the Joe Burrow and the Bengals ( The NFL’s worst team last year)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                  The Chargers and Refs 1-0 vs the Joe Burrow and the Bengals ( The NFL’s worst team last year)
                  don't you mean the chargers and the Bengals kicker are 1-0?

blaming refs for wins/losses will always be be whinny excuse-making.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    don't you mean the chargers and the Bengals kicker are 1-0?

blaming refs for wins/losses will always be be whinny excuse-making.
                    Hahahahhaha!!!!! Just messing with you!!!!

A win is a win, one play or call never determine’s. game.

Everyone is slamming Fangio’s horrible time management (it was horrible),but that’s not why we lost. Gordon’s fumble, Lock missing Vannett in the end zone, a penalty that didn’t effect the play over ruling a int, two huge drops by Jeudy, all those bad plays add up.

Congrats on your win. Hope you guys shock the Chefs!!!!!!!!........and tie lol!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

You know what they say, other than an unlikely tie, someone has to win......

Comment

Everyone is slamming Fangio’s horrible time management (it was horrible),but that’s not why we lost. Gordon’s fumble, Lock missing Vannett in the end zone, a penalty that didn’t effect the play over ruling a int, two huge drops by Jeudy, all those bad plays add up.

Congrats on your win. Hope you guys shock the Chefs!!!!!!!!........and tie lol!!!!!!
                        I honestly blame Melvin Gordon the most.

The most seasoned offensive Bronco,
                        Gordon fumbled the ball to Tennessee at Denver's 25-yard line!

Everything went downhill after Melvin's fumble in Q2.

Second place is still up for grabs,
                        (although currently, it's solely Denver's, given every AFC West team won)
                        but LAC and OAK will make it even more difficult.

Congrats to LAC, KC, and OAK.

Comment

Got the tie!!!! But that whole OT thing ......eye roll

Herbert looked good
                          sigpic

Comment

That Herbert ill advised INT when he had the first down probably cost the Chargers the game.

I'm not into moral victories, and at the end of the day this was a bad loss regardless of who was playing, but the Chargers can build the season on this.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                              That Herbert ill advised INT when he had the first down probably cost the Chargers the game.

I'm not into moral victories, and at the end of the day this was a bad loss regardless of who was playing, but the Chargers can build the season on this.
                              yeah, it was a rookie mistake, in his first NFL game, it happens. but the chargers retook the lead after that so i disagree it cost them the game. I don't care about moral victories either but I would not call that a bad loss by any means. the chiefs got one of the best kicking performances out of their kicker I have ever seen. The dude nailed 4 different 58 yard FG's like it was nothing, all would have been good from 61 or 62 at least. (2 of them didnt count)

he won the chiefs that game, not mahomes, not kelce or hill........Harrison Butker won that game.
                              Last edited by baphamet; 09-20-2020, 07:43 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X