In-Com-Plete OR. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Com-Plete OR. . .

In-Com-Petent? Home game, 10 points gifted, and STILL can't close? Thought that was a *Lock*. . . lol

#priceless

Made me feel a little better tonight to be able to report a post

Thank you
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Ha! No, thank you--feels great to make your day!

Appreciate the response. . . :-)

Comment

Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
        In-Com-Petent? Home game, 10 points gifted, and STILL can't close? Thought that was a *Lock*. . . lol

#priceless
        KC under Andy Reid is what Denver used to be under Mike Shanahan, a standard!

Denver hasn’t had that type of class for a very long time, but perhaps in the not too distant future Denver will have a functioning owner who will hold this team to higher standards!

Until then it’ll be more of the same anyway welcome to forum, we need more AFC west representation around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          KC under Andy Reid is what Denver used to be under Mike Shanahan, a standard!

Denver hasn’t had that type of class for a very long time, but perhaps in the not too distant future Denver will have a functioning owner who will hold this team to higher standards!

Until then it’ll be more of the same anyway welcome to forum, we need more AFC west representation around here.
          elway could have had hired kyle or mike Shanahan and didn't, I'm curious to how you feel about that?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            elway could have had hired kyle or mike Shanahan and didn't, I'm curious to how you feel about that?
            He also could have tried to hire Jack but he didn't.

Comment

You sure about that?

On Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, two days before Denver was scheduled to host Cincinnati in Week 17, Elway and Shanahan met at John’s residence to discuss the potential of him returning as head coach. By the end of the meeting, Elway offered M. Shanahan a three-year contract and the two agreed on a deal, even though Mike doubted Ellis would approve. He was correct as Ellis said absolutely not and vetoed the decision to bring back the legendary head coach.

https://milehighsports.com/how-mike-...-the-decision/
              Last edited by 58Miller; 09-16-2020, 09:56 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                You sure about that?

On Friday, Dec. 29, 2017, two days before Denver was scheduled to host Cincinnati in Week 17, Elway and Shanahan met at John’s residence to discuss the potential of him returning as head coach. By the end of the meeting, Elway offered M. Shanahan a three-year contract and the two agreed on a deal, even though Mike doubted Ellis would approve. He was correct as Ellis said absolutely not and vetoed the decision to bring back the legendary head coach.

https://milehighsports.com/how-mike-...-the-decision/
                yes I'm sure, he could have and didn't. who is joe ellis again? oh that's right, he's the president and CEO of the Denver Broncos.

but to make you feel better, i'll fix it for you. "the Denver Broncos could have hired mike or kyle Shanahan but didn't."

better?
                sigpic

Comment

yes I'm sure, he could have and didn't. who is joe ellis again? oh that's right, he's the president and CEO of the Denver Broncos.

but to make you feel better, i'll fix it for you. "the Denver Broncos could have hired mike or kyle Shanahan but didn't."

better?
                  Much better! ......because it’s true
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the not back as well as others on this thread. I agree: I'm 50 now and a significant amount of thr most painful losses are from the hands of Elway! I'm really shocked at how Elway had managed an organization; if anyone would have an eye for talent, it would be him, you'd think.

Do you think Lock wi be "That Guy"? He makes some great throws, from the little I've seen, but his decision-making is the question mark. It truly makes you appreciate the few who make it look effortless and truly thrive under pressure that would most mere mortals crack!

Hey, at least NFL season is here--and actually happening!

Comment

Working...
                    X