Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RocketArm006
    replied
    All around clunky showing. Lots of mistakes across the board. I agree this one is on the coaching staff.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Broncos plenty of missed opportunities to capitalize on 4 missed kicks.

Chargers get lucky on an easy missed kick.

Raiders fortunate to NOT see McCaffrey get the ball on 4th and inches.

Yeah, the Chiefs are in big trouble.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    - Bad time management , gotta call To at 1:24
    - Lock has to hit Hamilton
    - Jeudy gotta catch the ball
    - gotkowski left 10 PTA’s on the field (shouldn’t have been so close
    - we gotta have a better 4th & goal call
    - Gordon fumble was a killer

That said happy with the defense, offense needs to step up, coaching staff needs to realize they just lost a game
    We deserved to lose, too.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Not a good game for Denver. Unfortunate injuries. Bad clock management. Fangio looked like he needed a couple pre season games. Without a Gostkowski meltdown, the game isn’t close. And all this happened while the Titan’s D was clearly gassed in the 4th quarter.

On a positive note, Lock appears to be shaping into a serviceable NFL QB.
    True, Fangio was spotted 10 pts on missed kicks and still found a way to lose it late.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Not a good game for Denver. Unfortunate injuries. Bad clock management. Fangio looked like he needed a couple pre season games. Without a Gostkowski meltdown, the game isn’t close. And all this happened while the Titan’s D was clearly gassed in the 4th quarter.

On a positive note, Lock appears to be shaping into a serviceable NFL QB.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    That's it? Was it well after the play? When they were announcing the penalty the referee said he hit him out of bounds.
    Nope it was during play as the ball was being thrown.

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    Frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    They showed the play in the post game stuff and he ran up and shoved Henry on the line of scrimmage on the pass. It was well outside the play and had no bearing on anything. Dumb play over all
    That's it? Was it well after the play? When they were announcing the penalty the referee said he hit him out of bounds.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Can't disagree with any of this. I'd add it would have been nice to see some sort of replay on the Johnson UR call. That was a massive penalty call and we never once got to see what they called him for. There was also a play on Tennessee's final drive where the TE stepped up onto the line, the WR stepped back, neither reset for at least a second (I think one was still moving) when they snapped the ball, no call. Again Another big play that they missed.

Now that's not to say Denver deserved to win, but just a couple of things I noticed.

The one, and only one, positive I would point out: the offensive line did fairly well in pass protection. No sacks given up and I think Lock was only hit a couple of times. Clowney was a complete non factor tonight.
    They showed the play in the post game stuff and he ran up and shoved Henry on the line of scrimmage on the pass. It was well outside the play and had no bearing on anything. Dumb play over all

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    Self-smack tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

That said happy with the defense, offense needs to step up, coaching staff needs to realize they just lost a game
    Can't disagree with any of this. I'd add it would have been nice to see some sort of replay on the Johnson UR call. That was a massive penalty call and we never once got to see what they called him for. There was also a play on Tennessee's final drive where the TE stepped up onto the line, the WR stepped back, neither reset for at least a second (I think one was still moving) when they snapped the ball, no call. Again Another big play that they missed.

Now that's not to say Denver deserved to win, but just a couple of things I noticed.

The one, and only one, positive I would point out: the offensive line did fairly well in pass protection. No sacks given up and I think Lock was only hit a couple of times. Clowney was a complete non factor tonight.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Yup to many mistakes. To add to that list

Dumb penalty by AJ on the pick. They showed it in the post game and it was dumb. No reason to hit Henry even though he was in the field of play.
    Dumb penalty by Jones jumping on that 3rd and 6.

Plenty of things to clean up as the season advances. It is just game 1 of a long season plenty of chances to clean that up and improve. Still a young team that can grow

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Agreed, this ones on the coaches. hopefully they recognize that.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    started a topic We deserved to lose

We deserved to lose

Last edited by 58Miller; 09-14-2020, 11:46 PM.
Working...
X