another elway blunder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    If only the Chargers would have had a veteran backup QBs they might have won today lol!!!!!!
    their starter is the veteran who is hurt. the chargers have a veteran in their QB room, the Broncos don't (until they signed bortles)

besides, Herbert is playing well for a rookie, I'm actually quite impressed with him all things considered. how did dweezle or whatever his name do?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      their starter is the veteran who is hurt. the chargers have a veteran in their QB room, the Broncos don't (until they signed bortles)

besides, Herbert is playing well for a rookie, I'm actually quite impressed with him all things considered. how did dweezle or whatever his name do?
      Driskel looked like a kid playing vs men, his teammates didn’t help him out much either!
      sigpic

Comment

how are you guys feeling now?

is lock still your future franchise QB or did elway fall flat on his horse face again?

sigpic

Comment

how are you guys feeling now?

is lock still your future franchise QB or did elway fall flat on his horse face again?
          Aside from your juvenile phrasing, I have left the lock and elway train. I've defended elway for years and Lock for months. Sadly, I no longer think elway is a good GM and lock simply looks like a potentially decent backup. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Aside from your juvenile phrasing, I have left the lock and elway train. I've defended elway for years and Lock for months. Sadly, I no longer think elway is a good GM and lock simply looks like a potentially decent backup. Sigh.
            sorry if the sarcasm was too much for you. If you're going to venture to the smack section this week, you're just going to have to deal with my "juvenile" smack.

but thanks for answering my question. I don't think Elway is a bad GM in all aspects of his job but he needs scouting help or he needs to trust his scouts more, clearly.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sorry if the sarcasm was too much for you. If you're going to venture to the smack section this week, you're just going to have to deal with my "juvenile" smack.

but thanks for answering my question. I don't think Elway is a bad GM in all aspects of his job but he needs scouting help or he needs to trust his scouts more, clearly.
                I come to the smack section to simply get out of the echo chamber. I'll always hate name calling, from either side.

That said, I'm still glad elway has been the gm and I think he's decent/good in some areas. But I think he's regressed and no longer able to fix the current problems. And it's because he no longer trusts his scouts but trusts himself too much,imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post

Touche.

But in all truth Idaho is one of the best outdoor recreational areas. It’s like Colorado without the crazy politicians.
                  Not quite as recreational as Utah but you have to deal with the "M's" at times....and crazy politicians!
                  Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Drew Lock on his bad plays: “Half the time, right as the ball leaves my hand, I’m like… 'Oh no.’”
                    https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/s...33491126550528

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X