X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    If we lose to The Jets, we will be 0 and 5 the following week.
    Without Lock, we will then go 0-6, and then 0-7 and maybe pull off an upset in snake-bit Atlanta...maybe....but probably not, and then back to a strong attempt the rest of the season to obtain a very high draft pick (maybe #1) in 2021.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    0-3 for the West today. The Raiders literally had a Vegas hangover. After the Renfrow catch and Foster TD to end the half, I thought we had a chance.

As for the Broncos, if you can't beat the Jets, then you're probably looking at a top 5-7 pick. Both NY teams look dreadful.
    Unless bortles/rypien play out of their skin, I think they lose. Fangio seems completely lost for answers. Shurmer seems like a bad OC. Player leadership seems missing. Gase REALLY wants to beat Denver. I'm a Broncos homer but they look totally rudderless.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    0-3 for the West today. The Raiders literally had a Vegas hangover. After the Renfrow catch and Foster TD to end the half, I thought we had a chance.

As for the Broncos, if you can't beat the Jets, then you're probably looking at a top 5-7 pick. Both NY teams look dreadful.
    If we lose to The Jets, we will be 0 and 5 the following week.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Your kid got his first start out of the way, hopefully we get Lock vs Herbert 1 & 2 this year
    it was his second start and he looks pretty good so far all things considered.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah, they competed......by holding them to 5 FG's in the RZ. It could have been much much worse than it was.
    Your kid got his first start out of the way, hopefully we get Lock vs Herbert 1 & 2 this year

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    At least you guys competed, we didn’t show up today.
    yeah, they competed......by holding them to 5 FG's in the RZ. It could have been much much worse than it was.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    the chargers charger'd as usual so i won't talk crap.
    At least you guys competed, we didn’t show up today.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    the chargers charger'd as usual so i won't talk crap.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    started a topic 0-3 .......Looked like men vs boys

0-3 .......Looked like men vs boys

Dominated from the snap!!
    I ain’t got no excuses!!! Pretty sure Lock would have had a rough day with the pressure Tampa brought!!!!

All the haters should have fun trashing this loss!!!!!
Working...
X