Franchise in Shambles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franchise in Shambles

The NFL is better when Denver is a contender. Unfortunately, this franchise is a system wide train wreck. From Elway, through Fangio and every underperforming player on the team.

This team can’t even get fans to show up.......(see what I did there?)

No question that injuries are a big problem, but what a mess. Astonishingly bad at almost every aspect of the game. It’s an “F” for everyone, but mostly John Elway who has been asleep at the wheel for far to long.

BTW: TB has now won 3 in row in the mile mile high toilet and Denver can no longer claim to be the only NFL team who has a winning record over him.

Who is comfortable Elway will make a good decision with what looks to be the # 1 draft pick in 2021?

Good luck folks - you’re going to need it.

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    The NFL is better when Denver is a contender. Unfortunately, this franchise is a system wide train wreck. From Elway, through Fangio and every underperforming player on the team.

No question that injuries are a big problem, but what a mess. Astonishingly bad at almost every aspect of the game. It’s an “F” for everyone, but mostly John Elway who has been asleep at the wheel for far to long.

BTW: TB has now won 3 in row in the mile mile high toilet and Denver can no longer claim to be the only NFL team who has a winning record over him.

Who is comfortable Elway will make a good decision with what looks to be the # 1 draft pick in 2021?

Yeah all we got is that 3-1 record vs Tom Brady in the postseason....... bummer
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Yeah all we got is that 3-1 record vs Tom Brady in the postseason....... bummer
      No worries with that record falling - Denver won’t sniff the playoffs before Brady is 50 at this rate.

Comment

Me after watching my chargers shoot themselves in the foot yet again but then realize the broncos suck too at least!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          Me after watching my chargers shoot themselves in the foot yet again but then realize the broncos suck too at least!

Ya Baph,,,,they ruined my pics.... what the heck? Thought that was going to be a layup for them..
          sigpic

Comment

Can't stand the Chargers but man even I was hurting on that missed game winner.

A little.

For about 2 minutes.

Comment

No worries with that record falling - Denver won’t sniff the playoffs before Brady is 50 at this rate.
              Yes sir, and that is the one that really counts. Denver owned Brady when it mattered most : )
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                Ya Baph,,,,they ruined my pics.... what the heck? Thought that was going to be a layup for them..
                you got charger'd
                sigpic

Comment

Yes sir, and that is the one that really counts. Denver owned Brady when it mattered most : )
                  It’s nice Broncos fans have something to cling to during the long dark days they’ve been living in - and those that lay ahead.

Comment

Lets start with the NFL is better when Denver is a contender. Don't know if you have noticed, but the NFL, along with every other sport, pretty much sux right now with no fans, games being cancelled, and just an overall who cares attitude. Life goes on with or without the Denver Broncos being a contender.

You can blame Elway all you want, everyone does. BUT, he was responsible for pulling them out of the mess they were in pre 2011, no one knows if he can do it again, but fact. No one seems to want to admit it. Ya all just whine, " oh it was because of Peyton Manning" or the old and tired, "oh it was because of the Defense and Von Miller.". Who brought them here? Just like he has ignored the O Line and Defense lately, he was key in drafting and bringing in the players for the 2011-2015 run of greatness.

Your TAMMY Brady Jock Snorting is very obvious. Yeah, so what? He will go out as a loser on this team, The Bucs, count on it.

I would never trade on Denvers worst day, anything they have done and gone through, for what you, the Cheatriots, and Tammy Bradys illicit false freaking greatness. Most true NFL fans would agree.

with the world
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Battle for the AFC West basement....again? Unless the Broncos turn it around and quickly, we have the "bottom feeder" edge at this point. Sad!
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

now you guys lost casey? damn, do you guys have any good players left? the chargers are really beat up too but man the broncos and 9'ers are clearly worse.
                        sigpic

Comment

now you guys lost casey? damn, do you guys have any good players left? the chargers are really beat up too but man the broncos and 9'ers are clearly worse.
                          I've just been signed to play NT......... I'll be on I/R next week as I'm only 6'2" 195lbs....... I'll do my best!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

The gatorade boy has been assigned to be ILB, so I'm the new gatorade boy!
                            Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Did anyone expect Brock Osweiler to bee 1-1 with Brady. What an amazing performance from Tom Terrific
                              Did anyone expect Trevor Siemian to beat Tom Brady? What pride
                              Did anyone expect Jeff Driskel to beat Tom Brady? Tom Brady really made up for the eggs against Jake Plummer, the losses to Peyton when it counted!

Comment

Working...
                              X