Screw It, Im Back Til The Rematch!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw It, Im Back Til The Rematch!!!

Yanno, we're gonna be the favorites in every game til the rematch, and its not much fun picking on the weak so I'm back here til the rematch(somewhere in that statement, theres a compliment to the Donks). Plus, I need to get some more votes for the most annoying visiting fan Lucky you!!!

I see that I have some fellow bro's and a sis in here. Damn, we should call this board "Chiefsmania"!!!

I'd hate to kick a donkey when it's down, but the Donks might not even be favored if Joke Plumber comes back in time for the game. I have a feeling that Joke isn't a cold weather QB and he'll be sipping hot cocoa from his baby bottle by the 2nd quarter after his sorry ass gets benched for throwing 3 INTs.

Heres my early prediction:

KC 38
    DEN 24

You can bet your trailer on it. Cash in your children's savings bonds and trade your food stamps for cash to bet on this game. Sell your alcohol-ladened blood for $$$. Put your last tooth on ebay right now and get your bet in! It's money in the bank!!!

You sound like a sports gambling genious! If I had that ability, I would be rich and would never even think about looking at a message board ever again! But, since you're here, one has to assume that you aren't rich, and that you aren't a sports gambling genious. So, your statement has no credibility whatsoever.

Nice of you to predict scores for a game thats weeks away. Can you tell me what tomorrow nights lotto numbers are gonna be? I need 6, and if I win with the numbers you give me, I'll split it with you.

Comment

NY, what if Priest goes down in week 10, or Trent goes down in week 11? Then will your prediction stand? Face it Chef boy, your luck will run out.
      Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

The only one going down is Joke on Portis. I'm trying to give you a good tip here, bro! Get the cash to make the bet on the Chiefs for this game.

Collect some cans and bottles and redeem them for $$$

Put an ad in the paper for your '78 Gremlin that sits on cynderblocks in front of your trailer ...

Trade in your old LP's of ABBA and Wayne Newton...

Ask your manager if you can flip some burgers for overtime...

Sell your collection of tap dancing and ballet shoes...

This game is a freebee from your friendly oddsmaker, NYCHIEFSFAN...

Take it to the bank, boys and girls. You can thank me later when you buy a new Gnome for your trailer's front porch!!!

Comment

I'll see if I can manage to come up with the funds and place the bet you just promised me......

Let's see, I could go to KC and beg like everyone else there does....

I could go to KC and draw unemployment like everyone else there does......

Oh, I know!! I'll go to KC and join the freak show like everyone else has....KC is the armpit of the US. You will ALWAYS walk behind the Broncos in the West...
          Last edited by Peanut; 01-23-2020, 01:47 PM.
          Eeerrrrrr.......

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
            Collect some cans and bottles and redeem them for $$$

Put an ad in the paper for your '78 Gremlin that sits on cynderblocks in front of your trailer ...

Trade in your old LP's of ABBA and Wayne Newton...

Ask your manager if you can flip some burgers for overtime...

Sell your collection of tap dancing and ballet shoes...
            Take it to the bank, boys and girls. You can thank me later when you buy a new Gnome for your trailer's front porch!!!
            NYChef, You've made one mistake....allowing us to see where you live. I've spent (way too much) time in Upstate NY, and you know as well as I do that all of the knocks you made above fit your neck of the woods too.

Comment

LOL There's some dude who owns a '78 Gremlin thats on cynderblocks in front of his trailer in every state!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
                LOL There's some dude who owns a '78 Gremlin thats on cynderblocks in front of his trailer in every state!!!
                Very true. Except here in Jersey, they're old IROC's (remember those?).

Comment

heh heh heh yup.

Though my dad is from Clifton, and he didnt own an IROC or a trailer

Comment

Ya know Chiefs fans must be pretty bored of being retards and decide to come here. Get a life. Broncs always has been and always will be better. Who ever said KC is the armpit of the US is right. Just beware that on Dec. 7th, you Cheifs fans anr going to be sing a sorrowful song.l GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

Will the Chefs pull a Faiders and choke in the big game?

If the chefs should have enough luck to make it to the big game will the CHOKE like that faiders?
                      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Depends on which NFC team gets in... Sometimes a fluke team gets in like Atlanta a few years ago, or SanDiego in 95. One that is not overwhelming on offense or defense, but managed to just do enough to get there.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chiefs4eva
                          Its about time you guys realized who was best in the Afc west
                          Yup. The Broncos.
                          Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

heres the truth of the chefs from a giants fan

I know being a Giants fan you're wondering why im here. I hate the chiefs. When they played you guys first that was a complete fluke. When they beat ravens, ravens were struggling at that time (under .500). When they beat the packers, packers were struggling also (under .500) everyone else they played were under .500 teams and all they will play are teams under .500 til they meet you guys again at home ( GO BRONCOS. Do not let this overrated team go undefeated cuz of a last place schedule). And now the vikings are struggling so that shouldn't be a game to brag about either. I believe the chiefs will lose early in the playoffs. When they finally play a playoff calibur team they'll find they are not that good

Comment

Re: heres the truth of the chefs from a giants fan

Originally posted by Zaknafein
                              I know being a Giants fan you're wondering why im here. I hate the chiefs. When they played you guys first that was a complete fluke. When they beat ravens, ravens were struggling at that time (under .500). When they beat the packers, packers were struggling also (under .500) everyone else they played were under .500 teams and all they will play are teams under .500 til they meet you guys again at home ( GO BRONCOS. Do not let this overrated team go undefeated cuz of a last place schedule). And now the vikings are struggling so that shouldn't be a game to brag about either. I believe the chiefs will lose early in the playoffs. When they finally play a playoff calibur team they'll find they are not that good
                              Hear! Hear!

There are actually non-Bronco fans who also think the Chiefs are a bunch of panzies! It is not just us whining about them.
                              Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Working...
                              X