Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Broncos clearly the best team

Originally posted by horseface
    why use '69 as the cutoff...what had Denver done in this millenium...nada. Neither have the Chiefs.
    You can be proud of the past all you want, but that doesn't change the nature of this thread...it's talking about this year...The reason you turn on your TV on Sunday.
    Have fun watching those games you're referring to on ESPN Classic...I think I'll stick to CBS and Fox...
    The original poster sarcasticly stated that the Chiefs are a far more superior team than Denver this year, I'm not arguing his point. The Chiefs are 9-0 for a good reason....They're a good football team. The Broncos are 5-4 for a few good reasons, injuries being one reason, and bad coaching decisions on the field being the other.

He was being sarcastic, and so was I when I mentioned the back to back Superbowl victories.

Sorry I brought up both teams pasts. I'll stick to the 2003 season so nobody gets upset.

Chiefs 9-0
    Broncos 5-4

Hows that?

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Broncos clearly the best team

Originally posted by horseface
      [we are still far inferior to the Broncos in every facet of the game. [/B]
      Gotcha! We are that...FAR INFERIOR TO DENVER!!! Why should we even bother in playing on Dec. 7: )

Comment

Re: Broncos clearly the best team

Originally posted by BRONCOBASHER
        Gotcha! We are that...FAR INFERIOR TO DENVER!!! Why should we even bother in playing on Dec. 7: )

It reminds me of a line from Star Trek when the Borg (the flying garbage dump which assimilated all into the group) was trying to take over the Enterprise, as well as the universe.

"Resistance is futile."

From now on, I'll think of the Broncos as the Borg.
        Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Cheifs are gonna go down

Do you think the Cheifs are gonna end their undefeated record this week against the pathetic Bengales?

I HOPE so......they need some pain......
          GO BRONCOS!!!! luv ya Clinton!!!
          :jumping:

Comment

Well, now that the Chefs have been featured on SI, it's time for them to feel some pain.
            Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Re: heres the truth of the chefs from a giants fan

Originally posted by Zaknafein
              I know being a Giants fan you're wondering why im here. I hate the chiefs.
              And I hate getting stuck watching the Jets, Bills and Pats every week when I could be watching the Chiefs, the most explosive offense in the NFL. Do you know how boring it is to watch the every week? I'd rather watch my daughter watch the cat who's watching the paint dry. Although, it was sweet watching the lowly Falcons beat the Stadium.
              Last edited by Peanut; 01-23-2020, 01:51 PM.

Comment

still here boys and girls. Hope you collected enoug $$$ to bet on the Chiefs

Comment

go chiefs????!!!!????? they need to lose at least the rest of their games.... hehe:p

Comment

not even in yo dreams will that score be right!!! probably the other way around...

Comment

I think the Chiefs are going to choke a couple times this year. They will choke this week and lose to the Bengals, then they will choke in the playoffs. No SB for the Chiefs this year.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
                        still here boys and girls. Help me collected enoug $$$ to buy some vintage used Bam Morris jock straps to put on the Chiefs
                        Don't they have equipment managers for that?
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Naw that's Vermeil's Job, remember he "Loves" his players.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X