No announcement yet.

9 and OHHHHHHHH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 7th, 2003. A date that will live in infamy...

Comment

Re: 9 and OHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by Chiefsman1
      Wow looks like the Chiefs will be primed and ready to go come December 7th. Could be a blowout on your homefield. I Sure hope Jake the Fake isn't popping anymore knuckles in his feet. You all can't afford another Injury.
      I surely hope that the ''THEIVES" keep their record up.If not you will hear it from me and all the other members on the board. Answer this why did you start a thread on our board anyway. the Theives don't have a board for their fans?
      I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: Re: 9 and OHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by neisha26
        I surely hope that the ''THEIVES" keep their record up.If not you will hear it from me and all the other members on the board. Answer this why did you start a thread on our board anyway. the Theives don't have a board for their fans?
        Why are we on your board giving you smack? Because you've been giving it to us since '97 and we got sick of it! What goes around comes around. This should be a 19 course meal for the donkeys.

It could be worse: you could be a Raiders fan.

Comment

i wanna see some chiefs whip some ass this weekend and i wanna see some ass whippin dome by the chargers also and make the broncos loose 4 games straight

Comment

Well...I think the odds are against the Chargers....I give them props for beating the same Vikings that beat us, but they are coming into Denver in the nice cold environment.....I think Broncos should be able to win this one.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
            2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Someone posted earlier about why do other teams post on this board.

this is the Talkin' Smack board isn't it?

Well just to let you some of us do post on the KC board, cause we like talk about our team. Also we like to come to other boards and TALK SMACK. That is the fun of being a fan.

You Donks can keep hoping that Cinnci will beat us this week but if I were you I would be worried about a little pay back from SD.

Looks like Flutie has them inspired.

I invite you all to come talk on the kc board, although we do not have one specifically set up for talkin smack so expect to get flamed for trolls. Just bring some football knowledge and all is well. We all know everyone has an opinion and yours will differ from ours.

Comment

Working...
              X