Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

You guys want us to win this week, so we're undefeated when we play you in your house. That'd give your team credibility IF you could beat us.

Thats a mighty big "IF".

Re: Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

Originally posted by NYCHIEFSFAN
    You guys want us to win this week, so we're undefeated when we play you in your house. That'd give your team credibility IF you could beat us. Thats a mighty big "IF".
    errr... I could care less if you were 0 and 9. Any Divisional win is great. In other words, I'd prefer you lose this weekend. I still think we'll beat you on the 7th.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

i want to see the chiefs loose today before tommorow, the broncos could care less what the chefs record is on Dec 7th. but we're gonna make sure the chefs streak doesnt top the broncos streak of 13-0 in the '98 season
      "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

I want the Chiefs to be humiliated by the Bengals, so that they can feel greatfull to the broncos for whipping their ass legitimately in december.
        Do you know where a fella can get a rub and a tug round here?

Comment

You guys want us to win this week, so we're undefeated when we play you in your house. That'd give your team credibility IF you could beat us.

Thats a mighty big "IF".
          If we could be the ones to knock you off your perch, that would be great.

But I'd be just as happy to see the Chiefs on a 3-game losing streak coming into Denver. I don't expect that to happen but I sure wouldn't mind it.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

Originally posted by horseface
            I know I'll be ridiculed for this...but I'll say it anyway:

Three weeks ago, I didn't think it was possible...but I truly believe that the Chiefs will be going undefeated this year. They look so good as of late, and the Broncos are the only team that
            "I'm" worried about. Either way...I'll be at that game to see what I believe will be history in the making...we'll see.
            I think you better worry more about cincy right now. It's always the unexpexted that comes up and bites you in the a$$
            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

We already beat you in KC. It's just the refs forgot to call the penalties on Hall's return.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

I know I'll be ridiculed for this...but I'll say it anyway:

Three weeks ago, I didn't think it was possible...but I truly believe that the Chiefs will be going undefeated this year. They look so good as of late, and the Broncos are the only team that
                "I'm" worried about. Either way...I'll be at that game to see what I believe will be history in the making...we'll see.
                Actually, considering the Chiefs' remaining schedule I'd agree that they have an outside shot of doing it. If the Broncos are marginally healthy for the rematch in December, I think the Broncos will probably win the game. But these teams usually play so close that it isn't hard to imagine the Chiefs getting the win (yeah, painful to admit).

I still think KC is likely to have a letdown somewhere along the way. But until that happens there's no reason for you Chiefs' fans not to hope.
                "You can't take the sky from me..."
                ------
                "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

I'll let the team worry about Cinci...they play one week at a time...Vermeil won't let them look ahead to anything. That's why I think they'll do it...they are focused on one game at a time...and their remaining schedule is rather favorable. I don't think Cinci will be able to put up 40...and that's what it'll take...if you want another prediction.
                  Thats a bold prediction, cincy's D has only averaged 23 pts against per game, and KC is only averaging 32.
                  Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Since I am a Bronco Fan and want to see the Broncos do as well as possible and since the Chiefs stand in our way of that success. I cannot hope that the Chiefs win any game the rest of the season. I know they will win some, but I will vote against them for every game they play, because I want the Broncos to do well.

The more games the Chiefs win the better they can do in the playoffs and if we make it to the playoffs, then we as Bronco fans are voting for the "enemy" if we want the Chiefs to win any games.

Go Cinci.
                    Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

KC averages 32...and their past opponents avg. 16 against them....looks favorable to me.
                      You just said cincy would have to put up forty to beat the Chiefs, according to the numbers thats a bold prediction I say cincy only has to score 35 to win.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thats a mighty big "IF".
                        More delusional pyschobabble from the Dr. himself. I believe this can be called projection.
                        Originally posted by boltzpride619
                        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                        True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

But if this game turns into a shootout, the Chiefs could put up 40+ as they did against the Steelers and the Browns...and those games weren't even a shootout. If the Bengals keep it close...the over/under will go over 75.
                          Cincy doesn't have the guns to make it a shoot out. Cincy wins only if their running game controls the clock and keeps green and holmes off the field.

Just a side note there HF. I am in no way shape or form a chefs fan I do however have a passing interest in Mark Boerigter since he used to play here. Seems the guy is a demon on special teams I keep waiting for him to get more playing time with the offense.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Pretty sure I'll be rooting for whoever plays the Chiefs...
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

If Kitna can throw the ball, Chad Johnson can make mince meat out of the KC secondary. Too bad Kitna sucks!! ;P

Comment

Working...
                              X