Bronco fans are rootin for the Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
    first off, she my sister. at 16, I hope I dont have a daughter . secondly, a good friend of mine is a chiefs fans, he may have influenced her, because he came to my hous the night of the broncs chiefs game, decked out in all of his chiefs stuff. my sister liked the uniform, so she started watching the chiefs. its a sad story, really.
    actually quite the contrary, its truly a heart warming story of good vs evil, with good going against all odds, and coming out victorious. You are lucky though, having a chiefs fan in the house keeps away the bad karma.
    [nelson] Hah Hah! [/nelson]

Comment

Originally posted by chi3fs
      You are lucky though, having a chiefs fan in the house keeps away the bad karma.
      keeps away the bad karma eh? try this: less than a week after she announces her favor towards evil and corruption, both of our cars break down. costs to fix: about 150 apiece. coincidence? I dont believe in coincidence. Its a sign to reconvert her. but so far, all attempts have been in vain. *sniff*

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Re: Chargers Crushed?

Originally posted by TheEdge634
        I dont think so!!! i think it will be close broncos might win though.

but remember your back-up LB's haven't seen a running back near Tomlinson's quality at least i don't think they have.

Broncos fans watch for #48 Terrence Kiel. By next year i have a feeling he will be the best player on our defence. he was like a heat seeking missile our last few games. so just watch for him and tell me what you thought if you see him.

Tomlinson and Portis the only two running backs ill use in madden.
        THE BEST 2!!!!
        Mr. TheEdge...."haven't seen a running back near Tomlinson's quality????" Gee....I think Priest Holmes is pretty good!
        GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!
        Ron

Comment

Re: Chargers Crushed?

but remember your back-up LB's haven't seen a running back near Tomlinson's quality at least i don't think they have.
          Near LT's quality? (You didn't say near his style) Jamal Lewis leads the league in rushing and our backup LB's fared decently well against him (that's the game we lost Mobley). He got 137 yards but 36 of those were in garbage time in the last few minutes of the game.

As far as facing LT's style, the Broncos do practice against Clinton Portis every day, and I think their styles are similar.

But all that matters is how they play on Sunday. We'll see.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

This is truly a sad story My thinking is that some kids are just too impressionable...root for the wrong reasons etc. An example is my boyfriend, who when little (barely able to talk) walked into the living room when his dad was watching football, some team playing the Raiders. His dad is the nicest man ever, never swears, nothing. SO my boyfriend, as a child, started clapping at a certain point. His father turned to him and said "WHO are you clapping for?" My boyfriend, small, uneducated child that he was said "the silver and black people." His father, fire in his eyes, snapped "GET OUT OF THIS ROOM!" Hee hee. And just like that, my boyfriend was enlightened...
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

how can you say you guys contained tomlinson last time he still had like a 6 yard average. you just took the lead so fast he didn't get used much.

portis but rapes us every time we play him but how much fun was it to watch that running back battle last year.

Comment

Lt will have to get past pur front four before he worries about the LBS. Don't think his one week burst will amount to anything this week.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Lt isn't an inside runnner your line backers will have to worry plenty on sweeps. But if flutie makes one big play early on to boston. thant watchout because if hes hot than its going to be a shootout

Comment

Lt isn't an inside runnner your line backers will have to worry plenty on sweeps. But if flutie makes one big play early on to boston. thant watchout because if hes hot than its going to be a shootout
                    Oh Flutie will have to have enuff aspercreme rub in those old tired arms stands to reason why he wasn't throwing for SD till now something was wrong wouldn't you think Brees took his job or somebody's job, you need to hope flutie is still fluent in football right now he's in lala land with Gannon. I thin LT is allright but he's no PC so face it 2 yrs from now he might be good but technique and smarts have to be keened up he can run but don't know where to run with it on the other hand PC lets his blockers run in front of him then he breaks from the pack lookout.
                    Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                      Oh Flutie will have to have enuff aspercreme rub in those old tired arms stands to reason why he wasn't throwing for SD till now something was wrong wouldn't you think Brees took his job or somebody's job, you need to hope flutie is still fluent in football right now he's in lala land with Gannon. I thin LT is allright but he's no PC so face it 2 yrs from now he might be good but technique and smarts have to be keened up he can run but don't know where to run with it on the other hand PC lets his blockers run in front of him then he breaks from the pack lookout.
                      PC? Do you mean CP for Clinton Portis? If so, I don't think you can claim that Clinton is a better back than Tomlinson just yet. LT does have more yards and a higher average per carry this season. I like Portis, too, but he needs to prove himself a little bit more before I'll think he's a great back.
                      "You can't take the sky from me..."
                      ------
                      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Working...
                      X