Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melvin Gordon cited for DUI Tuesday night

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tuesday-night/

Broncos running back Melvin Gordon has been cited for driving under the influence by the Denver Police Department.

Gordon was cited late Tuesday night per court and police documents obtained by Mike Klis of KUSA. He was also charged with going between 25 and 39 miles per hour above the speed limit.
    even though we could use him on the field right about now, I'm glad this is your problem now. dude is a straight-up moron. clowns himself out of the best contract he could have gotten and calls it "disrespectful". then goes to Denver and whines about all kinds of crap then gets himself a DUI?

Last edited by baphamet; 10-14-2020, 09:48 AM.
    sigpic

Wow! Was was he drunk on wine?

I'll see myself out.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...tuesday-night/

even though we could use him on the field right about now, I'm glad this is your problem now. dude is a straight-up moron. clowns himself out of the best contract he could have gotten and calls it "disrespectful". then goes to Denver and whines about all kinds of crap then gets himself a DUI?
      Stupid and so unnecessary and something that could have (thankfully did not) led to a tragedy.

I'd bench him for the next game after his suspension, but that's me.
      Last edited by Rastic; 10-14-2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Guess that is how he coped with having to practice then not play. What a turd
        sigpic

Comment

Promote him to the front office? Not only are Denver now are a perennial loser, but they are also one of the most ill-disciplined off-field organizations in the NFL. Elway better find himself another Manning very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            Promote him to the front office? Not only are Denver now are a perennial loser, but they are also one of the most ill-disciplined off-field organizations in the NFL. Elway better find himself another Manning very soon.
            It has been awhile since we have had a DUI or off the field issues hasn’t it? Seems like Fox era was pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post

It has been awhile since we have had a DUI or off the field issues hasn’t it? Seems like Fox era was pretty bad.
              Kareem Jackson was suspended the final 2 games of last year. Chad Kelly was charged for his incident in 2018. Carlos Henderson was arrested for possession of drugs in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

Kareem Jackson was suspended the final 2 games of last year. Chad Kelly was charged for his incident in 2018. Carlos Henderson was arrested for possession of drugs in 2018.
                And John Limburg continues his anti John Elway campaign

Elway 3 Superbowl’s rings

Limburg 0 rings but still super butt hurt
                😂 😂 😂
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

And John Limburg continues his anti John Elway campaign

Elway 3 Superbowl’s rings

Limburg 0 rings but still super butt hurt
                  😂 😂 😂
                  Anti-Elway campaign ? Yes, as a general manager Elway had some early success, but the facts are the facts. Are you happy with the Broncos being in the cellar, again ? What I said are the facts, how you take that in terms of it being anti-anything is your choice, but hating the messenger shows your own insecurities in regards to your fanboyish love for another grown man.

Comment

Working...
                  X