No announcement yet.

Pats are done!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Lock 1-0 vs the New England Patriots ......”Facts don’t care about your feelings!”
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Drew Lock 1-0 vs the New England Patriots ......”Facts don’t care about your feelings!”
      Do you get a sense that he's going to have a really good record against them, long term? (i do)

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        Where's tammyboy???

I think he is putting all his hopes into Tampa.
        He is, no doubt....plus he realizes the Pats are continuing their slow, progressive downward spiral that will start to pick up speed as Cam will not be their savior. Too much mental distortion.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Honestly who cares where that troll is, can't imagine why anybody would
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
            Honestly who cares where that troll is, can't imagine why anybody would
            I think we are saying good riddance but in different words. As in, of course he's not showing up now that the end is near.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Yeah they lectured us on how easy it is to replace a Super Bowl winning QB, and they can’t beat us with a former league MVP replacement!
              Newton is on pace to throw 8 touchdowns this season. That's MVP level right there...

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

No, NE's STs - especially coverage was pretty lights out.

Other than that, for a "franchise in shambles," well...
                beating NEP doesn’t dismiss that Theory.

Comment

Man, that was brutal to watch. The Pats have no talent anywhere. It's gonna be a long season for them.

Comment

I think they're toast, possibly for quite a while (although eternity isn't looking enough for the Patriots to be a laughing stock).

This, I believe, is the result of belichek drinking media kool-aid. As the "greatest coach who has ever lived, in any sport, in the history of humanity," BB continues to think he can draft anyone, trade for anyone, and his complete, unapproachable genius will coach them to a super bowl every two years.

I will enjoy watching humility being shoved down his throat. Just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                      I think they're toast, possibly for quite a while (although eternity isn't looking enough for the Patriots to be a laughing stock).

This, I believe, is the result of belichek drinking media kool-aid. As the "greatest coach who has ever lived, in any sport, in the history of humanity," BB continues to think he can draft anyone, trade for anyone, and his complete, unapproachable genius will coach them to a super bowl every two years.

I will enjoy watching humility being shoved down his throat. Just sayin.
                      The old saying "What goes up...must come down" is finally happening. The "law of average" eventually catches up to all and everything!
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I am saying this with less smack than fact.....The pats are really done. I have them as my D in both leagues, and even there, I don't see them as a real threat. But their O with Cam is pretty much awful! Poor Edelman is hardly a factor anymore. Makes me rethink how good we played against them, given their pathetic loss to SF. Yes, they are not good. They need an injection of new life, including a QB. Their receivers are ordinary, and their backs are hard to gauge, as no one has shone this year.

Mentioned already, but Edelman will want out, and TB would love to have him.

If this season goes as it looks, I wonder if BB is back.

Meanwhile Brady and now Gronk are starting to settle in, and TB is a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          I am saying this with less smack than fact.....The pats are really done. I have them as my D in both leagues, and even there, I don't see them as a real threat. But their O with Cam is pretty much awful! Poor Edelman is hardly a factor anymore. Makes me rethink how good we played against them, given their pathetic loss to SF. Yes, they are not good. They need an injection of new life, including a QB. Their receivers are ordinary, and their backs are hard to gauge, as no one has shone this year.

Mentioned already, but Edelman will want out, and TB would love to have him.

If this season goes as it looks, I wonder if BB is back.

Meanwhile Brady and now Gronk are starting to settle in, and TB is a factor.
                          yeah, to be perfectly honest, it's making Brady's legacy so much better since he's without bellychick and the pats are struggling without him. could you imagine if he won a SB with the bucs this year? the GOAT argument would clearly be over.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

yeah, to be perfectly honest, it's making Brady's legacy so much better since he's without bellychick and the pats are struggling without him. could you imagine if he won a SB with the bucs this year? the GOAT argument would clearly be over.
                            I tend to agree, because the doubters needed to see Brady without Bellyache to fully appreciate him. Even though he is getting near end, which makes it even more relevant. Each week goes by, Brady's group is looking better while BB's group is looking worse. Sure, it's not all on them (either way), but it paints a picture worth analyzing.

Comment

Tom will show he doesn’t need Bellicheck in January.
                              Bellicheck’s defense held the greatest show on turf to 17 pts and had a pick six in that SB. His defense jumped the route preventing the Seahawks from the go ahead TD in another SB. Many more postseason example where Bellicheck slowed down great offenses and Brady took care of the pts.
                              bellicheck ain’t got Brady and though his defense is slowing down offenses still he isn’t getting the clutch play from his Qb.
                              Brady will play the Chiefs this year, that should give us a good idea on what the Bucs can do against one of the leagues most dominate teams.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

I agree with all of what you say....but...is there a chance Brady might get caught cheating in some way and find himself back in the hot seat...again?

Probably not. I'm guessing he "might" have learned a lesson...maybe.

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                                X