Pats are done!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I agree with all of what you say....but...is there a chance Brady might get caught cheating in some way and find himself back in the hot seat...again?

Probably not. I'm guessing he "might" have learned a lesson...maybe.
    I highly doubt Brady initiated the cheating. He might be a pain sometimes, whining too much, but I am quite confident that any goofy stuff going on in NE was known about by the grinch.

Comment

They went from the penthouse to the outhouse real quick. Cam will be throwing to gas station attendants soon.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wow, their season on November 1st.

Comment

Love to see them fade.... too bad Brady is a contender tho..that would be double sweet
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
              Love to see them fade.... too bad Brady is a contender tho..that would be double sweet
              Preach! But arians is a very good coach, so I knew they would be decent. That said, the season isn't over yet. And, even though he didn't think so, Brady will hit that performance wall he will be the reason they lose. I can't wait to see that happen. For now, I'm ecstatic watching NE get pole-axed.

Comment

Now that the pats are sliding down that inevitable ride....as has been pointed out in a recent article, BB has only drafted one pro bowler since 2013 and there is not much to get excited about, re: the possibility of more pro bowlers within those draft classes. Sure, the pats do not usually pick high in drafts, but pro bowlers are not only from the early selections.

I am now wondering if BB's magic is drifting away. Had a great run, but based on his current roster, I just don't see much in the next few seasons.

Comment

Working...
                X