Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Now that the pats are sliding down that inevitable ride....as has been pointed out in a recent article, BB has only drafted one pro bowler since 2013 and there is not much to get excited about, re: the possibility of more pro bowlers within those draft classes. Sure, the pats do not usually pick high in drafts, but pro bowlers are not only from the early selections.

I am now wondering if BB's magic is drifting away. Had a great run, but based on his current roster, I just don't see much in the next few seasons.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    Love to see them fade.... too bad Brady is a contender tho..that would be double sweet
    Preach! But arians is a very good coach, so I knew they would be decent. That said, the season isn't over yet. And, even though he didn't think so, Brady will hit that performance wall he will be the reason they lose. I can't wait to see that happen. For now, I'm ecstatic watching NE get pole-axed.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Love to see them fade.... too bad Brady is a contender tho..that would be double sweet

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Wow, their season on November 1st.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    They went from the penthouse to the outhouse real quick. Cam will be throwing to gas station attendants soon.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I agree with all of what you say....but...is there a chance Brady might get caught cheating in some way and find himself back in the hot seat...again?

Probably not. I'm guessing he "might" have learned a lesson...maybe.
    I highly doubt Brady initiated the cheating. He might be a pain sometimes, whining too much, but I am quite confident that any goofy stuff going on in NE was known about by the grinch.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

yeah, to be perfectly honest, it's making Brady's legacy so much better since he's without bellychick and the pats are struggling without him. could you imagine if he won a SB with the bucs this year? the GOAT argument would clearly be over.
    I agree with all of what you say....but...is there a chance Brady might get caught cheating in some way and find himself back in the hot seat...again?

Probably not. I'm guessing he "might" have learned a lesson...maybe.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Tom will show he doesn’t need Bellicheck in January.
    Bellicheck’s defense held the greatest show on turf to 17 pts and had a pick six in that SB. His defense jumped the route preventing the Seahawks from the go ahead TD in another SB. Many more postseason example where Bellicheck slowed down great offenses and Brady took care of the pts.
    bellicheck ain’t got Brady and though his defense is slowing down offenses still he isn’t getting the clutch play from his Qb.
    Brady will play the Chiefs this year, that should give us a good idea on what the Bucs can do against one of the leagues most dominate teams.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

yeah, to be perfectly honest, it's making Brady's legacy so much better since he's without bellychick and the pats are struggling without him. could you imagine if he won a SB with the bucs this year? the GOAT argument would clearly be over.
    I tend to agree, because the doubters needed to see Brady without Bellyache to fully appreciate him. Even though he is getting near end, which makes it even more relevant. Each week goes by, Brady's group is looking better while BB's group is looking worse. Sure, it's not all on them (either way), but it paints a picture worth analyzing.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    I am saying this with less smack than fact.....The pats are really done. I have them as my D in both leagues, and even there, I don't see them as a real threat. But their O with Cam is pretty much awful! Poor Edelman is hardly a factor anymore. Makes me rethink how good we played against them, given their pathetic loss to SF. Yes, they are not good. They need an injection of new life, including a QB. Their receivers are ordinary, and their backs are hard to gauge, as no one has shone this year.

Mentioned already, but Edelman will want out, and TB would love to have him.

If this season goes as it looks, I wonder if BB is back.

Meanwhile Brady and now Gronk are starting to settle in, and TB is a factor.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I am saying this with less smack than fact.....The pats are really done. I have them as my D in both leagues, and even there, I don't see them as a real threat. But their O with Cam is pretty much awful! Poor Edelman is hardly a factor anymore. Makes me rethink how good we played against them, given their pathetic loss to SF. Yes, they are not good. They need an injection of new life, including a QB. Their receivers are ordinary, and their backs are hard to gauge, as no one has shone this year.

Mentioned already, but Edelman will want out, and TB would love to have him.

If this season goes as it looks, I wonder if BB is back.

Meanwhile Brady and now Gronk are starting to settle in, and TB is a factor.

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
    I think they're toast, possibly for quite a while (although eternity isn't looking enough for the Patriots to be a laughing stock).

This, I believe, is the result of belichek drinking media kool-aid. As the "greatest coach who has ever lived, in any sport, in the history of humanity," BB continues to think he can draft anyone, trade for anyone, and his complete, unapproachable genius will coach them to a super bowl every two years.

I will enjoy watching humility being shoved down his throat. Just sayin.
    The old saying "What goes up...must come down" is finally happening. The "law of average" eventually catches up to all and everything!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    I think they're toast, possibly for quite a while (although eternity isn't looking enough for the Patriots to be a laughing stock).

This, I believe, is the result of belichek drinking media kool-aid. As the "greatest coach who has ever lived, in any sport, in the history of humanity," BB continues to think he can draft anyone, trade for anyone, and his complete, unapproachable genius will coach them to a super bowl every two years.

I will enjoy watching humility being shoved down his throat. Just sayin.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Man, that was brutal to watch. The Pats have no talent anywhere. It's gonna be a long season for them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X