Broncos vs Chiefs Smack Talk Thread 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos vs Chiefs Smack Talk Thread 2020

Rules are simple. By 12PM EST, I request this thread to be closed until the next matchup between the teams later in the season.

Otherwise, forum rules apply. Get to smackin'!

Obi- groo is the only Chief fan!

John Lindbummer I’m sure has a take on how horrible Elway is, as long as you only look at Denver from 2017-2019 and the first 3 weeks of 2020

Baphs probably doesn’t care as long as one of his afc west rivals lose

TB 12 is missing!!......my guess would be he is having his lower back tattoo “Property of the Pats” changed to “Property of Tampa Brady”

We’re gonna win!!!!!! 34-30

Last edited by 58Miller; 10-21-2020, 01:17 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Ha. We gonna hold the chiefs to under 40 points.... I hope...

take that chiefs..
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Obi- groo is the only Chief fan!

John Lindbummer I’m sure has a take on how horrible Elway is, as long as you only look at Denver from 2017-2019 and the first 3 weeks of 2020

Baphs probably doesn’t care as long as one of his afc west rivals lose

TB 12 is missing!!......my guess would be he is having his lower back tattoo “Property of the Pats” changed to “Property of Tampa Brady”

We’re gonna win!!!!!! 34-30

Odd that he's missing. Maybe he was finally banned from here due to excessive annoyance. Loving his absence.

Spot on with the tattoo thing 58. And he's most likely spending a lot of time and money collecting as many Brady in TB uniform posters to ease the pain of the Patsy's losing to the Broncos last week in Foxboro. I'm sure that sting is much worse than the sting of the new tattoo.

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Broncos defense showed up, unfortunately the offense and special teams did not
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Odd that he's missing. Maybe he was finally banned from here due to excessive annoyance. Loving his absence.

Spot on with the tattoo thing 58. And he's most likely spending a lot of time and money collecting as many Brady in TB uniform posters to ease the pain of the Patsy's losing to the Broncos last week in Foxboro. I'm sure that sting is much worse than the sting of the new tattoo.

Maybe he is missing because you moved the login link to the tiny little bar at the top of the page. That is why I have been missing. I just didn't see it up there. I looked this whole page over but today I finally spotted it.

Anyway...that was fun huh? Didn't even really need Mahomes.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post

Maybe he is missing because you moved the login link to the tiny little bar at the top of the page. That is why I have been missing. I just didn't see it up there. I looked this whole page over but today I finally spotted it.

Anyway...that was fun huh? Didn't even really need Mahomes.
              Congrats on the win, looks like we haven’t made up much ground on the canyon between are teams
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X