No announcement yet.

IT's Lock vs Herb week!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Herbert has a rate of 108.1.......only 6 QBs (that have statistical relevance) are better. Pretty darn good for a rook, minus their #1 back. Lets also remember that Herbert was raved about a couple of years ago, so this is a bit surprising, but not shocking. And good for him for his early success!

Lock had a good start in The NFL, last season. Sure, he's not playing great this year, but far too early to know where he will be in a year or two, or more.

Comment

Another story to this matchup is Herbert will face the best pass defense he has seen all year and the broncos will face the best passing offense they have seen all year
      who wins that battle?
      “Fixing to find out!”
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Another story to this matchup is Herbert will face the best pass defense he has seen all year and the broncos will face the best passing offense they have seen all year
        who wins that battle?
        “Fixing to find out!”
        the Bucs pass defense isn't that much worse than the broncos and they got torched all the same. however, I do think the Broncos defense will present the biggest challenge of the season so far. the broncos defense always plays us tough and on top of that, the Broncos are going to be able to pressure herbert a lot. the chargers OL was already beat up and bad and now the backup RG is injured and has covid.

that charger OL is in trouble and the Denver pass rush is decent. if herbert was to have a big performance again, I will be even more impressed.

sigpic

Comment

Now the team has Covid... great.... not even a chance to lose honestly...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Now the team has Covid... great.... not even a chance to lose honestly...
            right! no chance to be up by 2-3 scores only to rip my heart out in the 4th quarter.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

the Bucs pass defense isn't that much worse than the broncos and they got torched all the same. however, I do think the Broncos defense will present the biggest challenge of the season so far. the broncos defense always plays us tough and on top of that, the Broncos are going to be able to pressure herbert a lot. the chargers OL was already beat up and bad and now the backup RG is injured and has covid.

that charger OL is in trouble and the Denver pass rush is decent. if herbert was to have a big performance again, I will be even more impressed.
              Herbert's going to have to have a down game. That's all there is to it. Anybody who's really watched Herbert and those receivers play this year, knows our secondary doesn't create turnovers, and know how good KC and TB's secondaries are can see that. He's bound to have a bad outing sooner or later, and maybe Fangio can help him out with that.

Comment

Chargers 28 Denver 16 lock has two picks in the game.
                In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Herbert's going to have to have a down game. That's all there is to it. Anybody who's really watched Herbert and those receivers play this year, knows our secondary doesn't create turnovers, and know how good KC and TB's secondaries are can see that. He's bound to have a bad outing sooner or later, and maybe Fangio can help him out with that.
                  he did struggle against the jags in the first half but another thing that's kinda crazy is he's doing it mostly himself without much of a running game. he definitely could have a bad game against the Broncos and it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm mostly worried about the OL and the run defense. if the broncos are smart they will run the ball A LOT, it will keep the ball out of herberts' hands and it's the weakness of the defense right now. with both lindsay and gordon in the game it's not going to be easy.
                  Last edited by baphamet; 10-31-2020, 05:10 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

he did struggle against the jags in the first half but another thing that's kinda crazy is he's doing it mostly himself without much of a running game. he definitely could have a bad game against the Broncos and it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm mostly worried about the OL and the run defense. if the broncos are smart they will run the ball A LOT, it will keep the ball out of herberts' hands and it's the weakness of the defense right now. with both lindsay and gordon in the game it's not going to be easy.
                    I picked him up in every fantasy league I could before the Saints game. During the Jacksonville game, I looked at his numbers and said, "Yeah...that'll hold up." lol.

Comment

IT'S TIME TO FACE THE HERB!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by baphamet; 11-01-2020, 01:11 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Broncos D should make it tough for Herbert. I'm just afraid the Broncos offense won't.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                          Broncos D should make it tough for Herbert. I'm just afraid the Broncos offense won't.
                          you guys have Lindsay and Gordon both playing, that's VERY concerning to me with the chargers run defense. to me, that's the key to the game. if the chargers can't contain that two-headed monster rushing attack, then they will probably lose.
                          sigpic

Comment

you guys have Lindsay and Gordon both playing, that's VERY concerning to me with the chargers run defense. to me, that's the key to the game. if the chargers can't contain that two-headed monster rushing attack, then they will probably lose.
                            Gordon will just gain 15 yards and fumble as he runs around holding the football like a baby he never wanted.
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Comment

what a joke of a franchise this is. just choke after choke after choke........ 8.5.2
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X