Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Right now Herb looks better then lock, but they both have room to grow. let me answer who i think ends up as a better QB 2-3 years from now.

Leave a comment:

• Stackhouser
    replied
    So............ With the update, I JUST FOUND THE SIGN IN!!!!!! LOL..... I really haven't had anything to say, but I keep seeing the bashing of Lock. I think some are going at Lock all wrong. He's now played in 10 games with a 6-4 record. He's missing his #1 target and has 2 rookie WR's and a second year TE who has been slowed a bit due to injury, as his primary targets. Also add in a rookie TE that is looking pretty good. His numbers aren't horrible, and he has already had to learn a new offense in year 2 with an extremely short off-season. I'm not crowning him the second coming of Manning or Elway, but look at the big picture. He appears to be leaps and bounds ahead of the last 4-5 QB's to replace Manning. Go look at Elways first 10 starts. He wasn't all that good. He looked the part of a gun slinger that was learning to stay in the pocket a bit and lead a team. Sound familiar?? I think we all need to be patient in a strange season that has a TON of injury and lack of performance. One item that seems to be irritating is that he needs to stay healthy!

As for Herbert, I for one knew he was going to be something special since his Sophomore season at Oregon. When I was stationed in the Northwest, I watched a ton of Oregon football and kinda became a fan during the Joey Harrington days, (as I never had a college team I followed regularly). He was easily a #1 pick talent.
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 11-03-2020, 05:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosojia View Post
    Lock sucks and TBH, I hope you guys beat us pretty badly so that we can start selling off pieces for draft capital. This season is pretty much over for us.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

to be honest, that's happened with every QB we have faced except uncle rico. we shut them down in the first half then politely let them do whatever they want to come back and win in the second.

but maybe lock can build his confidence from that, just know that most defenses won't be playing those soft zones in the second half of games like the chargers do.
    I'm no fan of the bosa, but that seemed to change the game. Then Lindsey broke the td and the chargers went flat. Even as frustrating as that must be, chargers look like a team that can win a lot of games soon, against any team. They're just missing one unknown thing.

Denver looks mostly rudderless. And Herbert looks significantly better than Lock. Drew looks like j.a.g. That's all painful to write as a Denver homer.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    I don't know how you lost but you probably gave Lock another year
    because we're the chargers?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    maybe Lock can play
    to be honest, that's happened with every QB we have faced except uncle rico. we shut them down in the first half then politely let them do whatever they want to come back and win in the second.

but maybe lock can build his confidence from that, just know that most defenses won't be playing those soft zones in the second half of games like the chargers do.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-01-2020, 06:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    I don't know how you lost but you probably gave Lock another year

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    heads need to roll, how you can be 3-13 in one-score games and choke 4 16+ point leads in one half of an NFL season and STILL keep your job is just mind-blowing to me.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-01-2020, 05:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Baphs that was an awesome game bro!!!
    you got your future qb, and maybe Lock can play

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    what a joke of a franchise this is. just choke after choke after choke........ 8.5.2

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you guys have Lindsay and Gordon both playing, that's VERY concerning to me with the chargers run defense. to me, that's the key to the game. if the chargers can't contain that two-headed monster rushing attack, then they will probably lose.
    Gordon will just gain 15 yards and fumble as he runs around holding the football like a baby he never wanted.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Broncos D should make it tough for Herbert. I'm just afraid the Broncos offense won't.
    you guys have Lindsay and Gordon both playing, that's VERY concerning to me with the chargers run defense. to me, that's the key to the game. if the chargers can't contain that two-headed monster rushing attack, then they will probably lose.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Broncos D should make it tough for Herbert. I'm just afraid the Broncos offense won't.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

IT'S TIME TO FACE THE HERB!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by baphamet; 11-01-2020, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X