Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congratulations on the win broncos fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congratulations on the win broncos fans!

enjoy your win broncos fans, well done!

Great comeback victory but I've seen the chargers blow huge leads and lose 4 times already this year. situation normal.
    sigpic

I'm starting to believe in the curse.
    ​​​​​​

Comment

Baph.

:lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
        I'm starting to believe in the curse.
        ​​​​​​
        the curse of the terrible coaches that never seem to have a clue how to put teams away. It's mike mccoy all over again, maybe even worse than that.
        sigpic

Comment

Damn, that must've been rough, Baph. My condolences. That pick in the endzone changed the game. And it was Williams, who never looses on 50/50 balls.

My favorite play of the game had to be Kareem Jackson's hit on Pope, though.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            enjoy your win broncos fans, well done!

Great comeback victory but I've seen the chargers blow huge leads and lose 4 times already this year. situation normal.
            Thanks baphs
            herbert looked good still
            sigpic

Comment

Chargers have proven they have the talent, so it could be worse. Maybe they should take a clue from Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                Chargers have proven they have the talent, so it could be worse. Maybe they should take a clue from Atlanta.

The Falcons don't even choke as consistently as the chargers do, no team does. they sit atop of that mountain undisputed.
                sigpic

Comment

Well. Gotta admit...I was sick of our crap O and turned the game off at the end of the first half... and they go and win... and I missed it..

so now I can’t watch the back half of a game for the rest of the season....
                  sigpic

Comment

Does this won remind anybody of manning's first year in denver. Was 2-3 going into the chargers game and was down 24-0 at halftime, come back to win 35-24 and never lost another game until the baltimore fiasco
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                      Does this won remind anybody of manning's first year in denver. Was 2-3 going into the chargers game and was down 24-0 at halftime, come back to win 35-24 and never lost another game until the baltimore fiasco
                      It absolutely does, this chargers coaching staff reminds me of that coaching staff as well. might as well bring back mike mccoy, he couldn't do any worse.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        Well. Gotta admit...I was sick of our crap O and turned the game off at the end of the first half... and they go and win... and I missed it..

Don't leave a meeting in progress. If one does, one may end up getting voted off of good stuff and voted on to bad stuff.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Well I’m convinced you shouldn’t watch next week game and if we win, you know what you have to do going forward
                          sigpic

Comment

I need to start turning off the TV at half time and just go take a nap or something to save what little sanity I have left.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

It absolutely does, this chargers coaching staff reminds me of that coaching staff as well. might as well bring back mike mccoy, he couldn't do any worse.
                              i was hearing Anothny Lynn as one of the up and comers at HC. it hasn't looked like it this season. do you think it is him or the people they put around him?
                              sigpic
                              oakland raders gm
                              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                              X