Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congratulations on the win broncos fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post

i was hearing Anothny Lynn as one of the up and comers at HC. it hasn't looked like it this season. do you think it is him or the people they put around him?
    IMO a big part of it is Gus Bradley. for some reason, his system just doesn't work with the players the chargers have currently or his system just doesn't work anymore. teams tear his zone defense apart now and the tackling is always questionable in the second level of the defense. injuries have played a part in this but look at how the defense played in the first half? that craps been going on all season.

the offensive play calling has been questionable too at times but not terrible. I'd honestly accept it if we kept lynn/steichen/hamilton as long as changes are made at DC because it's important to continue to develop herbert and obviously pep hamilton and the chargers offensive coaches are doing that job well.

all i know is being 3-14 in games decided by 7 points or less since the beginning of the 2019 season is more than enough to get your walking papers if you're the head coach. let alone blowing 3 score leads in 4 straight games to start 2-5.

that's entirely unacceptable and changes MUST be made because that's 100% coaching when it's that consistent. it would be different if they were getting killed because they had bad players or tons of injuries to key positions.

but they are blowing teams out of the water, even the good teams, then letting them all come back every damn time. how is that not on the head coach?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

IMO a big part of it is Gus Bradley. for some reason, his system just doesn't work with the players the chargers have currently or his system just doesn't work anymore. teams tear his zone defense apart now and the tackling is always questionable in the second level of the defense. injuries have played a part in this but look at how the defense played in the first half? that craps been going on all season.

the offensive play calling has been questionable too at times but not terrible. I'd honestly accept it if we kept lynn/steichen/hamilton as long as changes are made at DC because it's important to continue to develop herbert and obviously pep hamilton and the chargers offensive coaches are doing that job well.

all i know is being 3-14 in games decided by 7 points or less since the beginning of the 2019 season is more than enough to get your walking papers if you're the head coach. let alone blowing 3 score leads in 4 straight games to start 2-5.

that's entirely unacceptable and changes MUST be made because that's 100% coaching when it's that consistent. it would be different if they were getting killed because they had bad players or tons of injuries to key positions.

but they are blowing teams out of the water, even the good teams, then letting them all come back every damn time. how is that not on the head coach?
      Can you explain going for it on 4th 1 early if he had kicked the field goal they win. I wouldn't be surprised to see full house changes. Maybe make pep the oc
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

coach lynn against the broncos

2-5

and thats with the suckfest of Qbs and the coaching carousal the broncos have endured since 2016

in fact Lynn is as of sunday 6-14 against the afc west
        and 28-27 overall

average coaches will get you average results
        Last edited by arapaho; 11-03-2020, 11:10 AM.
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

enjoy your win broncos fans, well done!

Great comeback victory but I've seen the chargers blow huge leads and lose 4 times already this year. situation normal.
          Not Normal 3 times in a row was an NFL record. So is 4. Those huge leads were 16+ point leads.
          sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

coach lynn against the broncos

2-5

and thats with the suckfest of Qbs and the coaching carousal the broncos have endured since 2016

in fact Lynn is as of sunday 6-14 against the afc west
            and 28-27 overall

average coaches will get you average results
            the chargers are 7-16 since the beginning of the 2019 season, they are 3-14 in games decided in 7 points or less in that span. they have blown four 16+ point leads in a row. that isn't average, that and that alone should get your ass fired.

those other numbers you posted suggest he's average but if he was ever an average-good HC, those days are clearly over.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post

Not Normal 3 times in a row was an NFL record. So is 4. Those huge leads were 16+ point leads.
              It's normal if you're the chargers. the majority of chargers games I watch end in heartbreaking fashion, that's normal for a chargers fan.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X