Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chokers.....err, I mean Chargers are the undisputed KINGS of choking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chokers.....err, I mean Chargers are the undisputed KINGS of choking.

1. Four 16+ point blown leads in their last four games (is that an NFL Record?)

2. The Chargers are 3-14 in one-score games since the beginning of the 2019 season.

3. everyone already knows the chargers history of choking.

No team knows how to choke games away like the Chargers, not even the falcons. this is so freaking ridiculous even for charger standards. I will never trust this coaching staff again until serious changes are made, I will just assume every game is a loss no matter what happens, no lead of any kind is safe if you're the chargers.

sigpic

Hang in there bap, you guys have the qb of the future but not so sure about the broncos.
    sigpic

Comment

This is where I'm at and it's a dark scary place.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        sigpic

Comment

It showed during the game that it was the first team to blow 3 16+ games in a row and the chargers broke it again. Can't even hold on to their own records

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

2. The Chargers are 3-14 in one-score games since the beginning of the 2019 season.

No team knows how to choke games away like the Chargers, not even the falcons. this is so freaking ridiculous even for charger standards. I will never trust this coaching staff again until serious changes are made, I will just assume every game is a loss no matter what happens, no lead of any kind is safe if you're the chargers.
            Holy crap, man, as much as I hate the chargers - I legit felt bad for them. Being on the other side, I was happy for Denver but dang!

That said, the chargers are headed the right direction and have a ton of talent. They seem far less neurotic and disorganized as Denver. I'll be surprised, and sad, if they don't make a major jump this year or next.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I blame Lynn. That going for it on fourth early in the game when they had a 44 fg set up and he goes for it then they get stuffed. Bagley was perfect on kicks today and if they had him go for that kick they still win. That was terrible from them
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Superb analogy of a very disappointed Charger fan. Half way through the season, should Bronco and Charger fans be somewhat positive or totally negative for the remainder of the season?

As a Bronco fan and looking at the remaining opponents we have that includes AFC West rivals (LV x 2 KC x 1, LA x 1), I'm going to hope for the best and pray we don't lose by horribly embarrassing ourselves.
                  Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

This is where I'm at and it's a dark scary place.
                    Look on the bright side; you've got your QB. That's a big deal.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

It gets worst...

Sunday is spelled wrong the first 3 times.

Our game won't have the same results this week. Not sure what to think though. I'm still trying to figure the Raiders out. All I know is that Carr is playing much better and our defense is trash. 90% of yesterday's effort was weather, Baker being off and dropped balls.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

It gets worst...

Sunday is spelled wrong the first 3 times.
                        I didn't even notice that.

Our game won't have the same results this week. Not sure what to think though. I'm still trying to figure the Raiders out. All I know is that Carr is playing much better and our defense is trash. 90% of yesterday's effort was weather, Baker being off and dropped balls.
                        of course our game will have the same result. the chargers will put together a good gameplan and then gruden will make adjustments and lynn won't. then, if the chargers have a big lead going into the second half, rest assured that Gus Bradley will deploy soft zones the rest of the game allowing carr to do whatever he wants.

oh and bosa is in concussion protocol, if he doesn't play then carr may have a career day.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was going to start a new thread but meh no need to. Incredible game today. That last play could've went either way. Again, Herbert looks like the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                            I was going to start a new thread but meh no need to. Incredible game today. That last play could've went either way. Again, Herbert looks like the real deal.
                            feel really bad for Herbert. 3 dropped passes in the EZ and a muffed punt. the chargers are a badly coached team and yet again find a way to lose in gut-wrenching fashion.

congrats on the win though, I thought the raiders were the better team going into the game anyway. that last pass was clearly not a catch though, just another drop.
                            sigpic

Comment

here is a breakdown of the chargers 6 losses so far this season......

> 2 came in overtime
                              > 1 was due to a fumble in the final minute
                              > 1 came on a last second TD
                              > And now a last second TD overturned.

All 6 have been by 7 or fewer points.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X