Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raider Week 2020

Ok I'll start.

The Raiders make average to bad QBs look fantastic. Drew has the tools but as we're seeing so far, he needs work. The Raiders defense will provide a false mirage of what he actually is at this point, because our defense is THAT. BAD. Our defensive has mastered social distancing. They "held" New Orleans to 24 and the Chargers to 26. The weather held Cleveland to 6. All other games, they allowed 30+ points.

As a result, Drew Lock will have his best game of the season in most passing statistics: 27-44 / 435 / 4 / 2

But the Raider team as a whole is better. A quiet, strange 6-3. They don't feel like a 6-3 team to me, but that's all on the abysmal defense. The reason why they're 6-3 is primarily Derek Carr, who is getting back to his MVP form.

I heard a rumor that the Broncos as a different team with Drew Lock than they were with Flacco. That is true.

November 12, 2019: The Broncos were 3-6
    November 12, 2020: The Broncos are 3-5

A dramatic improvement!

Raiders 34-28.

Hope all you are all safe.

this game should actually be fun. strength v strength weakness v weakness. either way i feel the AFC west is at its best when the raiders and broncos are both good.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Don't worry about us. We will score plenty of points in garbage time.
      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

I won’t pick he broncos...play 1 quarter of O a game doesn’t really give them a chance.
        sigpic

Comment

Alllllright, thanks for participating. Should b e a good game that either team can win. Good luck and here's to an injury free game.

Comment

Sorry guys. Kinda. Not really, but now see why it was quiet this week. If Lock makes our defense look like it did today, he needs WAAAY more work than I thought. I didn't expect this outcome, but I am pleased.

Till we meet again.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              Sorry guys. Kinda. Not really, but now see why it was quiet this week. If Lock makes our defense look like it did today, he needs WAAAY more work than I thought. I didn't expect this outcome, but I am pleased.

Till we meet again.
              congrats on a dominate win

sigpic

Comment

Lock is a weird one, he makes some incredible throws but a lot of boneheaded plays. Glad I didn’t have to see his goofy dancing this week.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Till we meet again.
                  Yeah, this Broncos season has been shot to hell since the end of our first game against the Titans. Most of us know that. GG, DS. Rehiring Gruden was a good move. Idc what Davis is paying him.

Comment

damn, gruden has the raiders in playoff form now. just two years ago everyone was crapping on gruden, even raiders fans. congrats guys!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      damn, gruden has the raiders in playoff form now. just two years ago everyone was crapping on gruden, even raiders fans. congrats guys!
                      That’s all it takes In such a small amount of time when you have people in the front office that know what they are doing.

I don’t like seeing these boys lose, there is a lot of talent on this team and they shouldn’t be losing in such a fashion. They’ll be back to the Denver Broncos soon, and the Denver Elway’s will soon be a thing of the past!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        A lot of us wanted a quick turnaround, but we didn't have the talent. It somewhat mirrors what he did when he was first here. Two 8-8 seasons then uphill from there until the Tuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

That’s all it takes In such a small amount of time when you have people in the front office that know what they are doing.

I don’t like seeing these boys lose, there is a lot of talent on this team and they shouldn’t be losing in such a fashion. They’ll be back to the Denver Broncos soon, and the Denver Elway’s will soon be a thing of the past!
                          What they did was actually pretty straight forward. They spent a ton of money on defense in FA and complimented what their quarterback does do well. Littleton, Nassib, Kwiatkoski, and Collins got contracts worth over 33M combined annually. They signed Agholor then drafted Ruggs and Edwards (Idk why they drafted Bowden except trying to use him like Cohen). Arnette has been decent for a rookie, so that pick ended up not being as terrible as it appeared to be on draft night.

The only reason they were able to do that though, is they already had a really good offensive line. It's easy to fine tune a team when you can already run the ball efficiently, and your quarterback has all day to throw. I'm not making excuses for Elway, I'm just saying I don't think Mayock is a genius just because he spent a bunch of money and drafted a bunch of receivers.

Comment

How’d that awesome D handle the Falcons yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense View Post
                              How’d that awesome D handle the Falcons yesterday?
                              Sadly I have to admit it wasn't the embarrassment they handed the Broncos. They could only muster 6 points.

Oh wait you said the defense. Ooops my bad. Sadly I have to admit it wasn't the embarrassment they handed the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                              X