Raider Week 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Sadly I have to admit it wasn't the embarrassment they handed the Broncos. They could only muster 6 points.

Oh wait you said the defense. Ooops my bad. Sadly I have to admit it wasn't the embarrassment they handed the Broncos.
    DS, I got to ask you......are you doing okay man? I don't see a hot chick as your avi and I'm a little concerned for your well being.
    sigpic

Comment

It doesn't appear Veteran-QB Derek Carr is the answer in Las Vegas.
      ​​​​​​​Poor guy is so stressed out he's losing his hairline.

Carr played so poorly he was replaced early in Q4.
      He and Joshie Jacobs earned 4-fumbles, 1-int, with zero touchdowns.

Raiders 6 @ Falcons 43

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
        It doesn't appear Veteran-QB Derek Carr is the answer in Las Vegas.
        ​​​​​​​Poor guy is so stressed out he's losing his hairline.

Carr played so poorly he was replaced early in Q4.
        He and Joshie Jacobs earned 4-fumbles, 1-int, with zero touchdowns.

Raiders 6 @ Falcons 43

Yes Carr had a bad game this year. It happens. Just like Drew had a good game this year. It happens. It didn't happen in Vegas, though.

Mahomes is next for the Broncos and Lock. If Drew needs pointers, he should check out videos of Carr's two games. Carr leaves a great blueprint on how to go toe to toe with the best in the game. It's one of the reasons why one bad game doesn't make a season or career. I thought we went through this.

Congrats on only losing by 4 scores yesterday. Looked familiar.

Last edited by DevilSpawn; 11-30-2020, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

DS, I got to ask you......are you doing okay man? I don't see a hot chick as your avi and I'm a little concerned for your well being.
          haha yeah just need to switch it up. Besides, I'm tired of dudes sliding into my DMs.

Comment

Yes Carr had a bad game this year. It happens. Just like Drew had a good game this year. It happens. It didn't happen in Vegas, though.

Mahomes is next for the Broncos and Lock. If Drew needs pointers, he should check out videos of Carr's two games. Carr leaves a great blueprint on how to go toe to toe with the best in the game. It's one of the reasons why one bad game doesn't make a season or career. I thought we went through this.

Congrats on only losing by 4 scores yesterday. Looked familiar.

The QB-less Broncos scored three fewer points than Carr's Raiders.

I suppose the fact "it didn't happen in Vegas" is a bright spot for Raiders fans.

Comment

The QB-less Broncos scored three fewer points than Carr's Raiders.

I suppose the fact "it didn't happen in Vegas" is a bright spot for Raiders fans.
              3 points is the reason why Denver is second to last in scoring. That's a GROUP effort, not a Week 11 effort. So you at least kept pace.

But cuddle those precious 3 points. Carr can at least have a bad game and still be in the hunt for a playoff spot. Denver? Not so much.

Comment

3 points is the reason why Denver is second to last in scoring. That's a GROUP effort, not a Week 11 effort. So you at least kept pace.

But cuddle those precious 3 points. Carr can at least have a bad game and still be in the hunt for a playoff spot. Denver? Not so much.
                You mean like last year when they were 6-4 took a trip east at the jets, got throttled and went on to finish 7-9?
                sigpic

Comment

Lock will have his 14th NFL start Sunday and your comparing him to Carr who has started 105 games, has only one winning season and hasn’t won a playoff game lol!!!!! Carr is an ok sometimes good Qb in the regular season, he is more famous for his eyeliner than anything he has accomplished in the nfl.
                  7 year average Qb!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

You mean like last year when they were 6-4 took a trip east at the jets, got throttled and went on to finish 7-9?
                    True. But THIS year, we're still in the playoff hunt. Denver, not so much, just like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Lock will have his 14th NFL start Sunday and your comparing him to Carr who has started 105 games, has only one winning season and hasn’t won a playoff game lol!!!!! Carr is an ok sometimes good Qb in the regular season, he is more famous for his eyeliner than anything he has accomplished in the nfl.
                      7 year average Qb!!!!!
                      That is all true about Carr and I never denied his career stats. And I'm not comparing Carr's career to one that Drew has yet to have. I'm saying that where the teams are now is primarily a result of the QB play. Carr has overcome the league's worst defense to lead the Raiders to be in a position to compete in a crowded wild card log jam.

And why are you all talking about Atlanta like they didn't beat you? Was it a slaughter? No. Drew wasn't benched, so he had just enough garbage time to make it a one score loss.

Comment

Context is important. I'm surprised a QB-less Denver offense even scored three points.

L 6 - 43

Cuddle your playoff hopes tightly because the Raiders are outside looking in and on a two-game losing streak.

Good luck with the Jets.

Comment

Context is important. I'm surprised a QB-less Denver offense even scored three points.

L 6 - 43

Cuddle your playoff hopes tightly because the Raiders are outside looking in and on a two-game losing streak.

Good luck with the Jets.
                          We'll see what they do against the Jets.

But the 43-6 & 31-3 adds context to my point: early season good QB play means one team can afford the embarrassment, the other can't.

37-12 played a big part. Thanks for that.

Comment

Good to see smack is picking up and things are somewhat back to normal. I'm done here for the week as duty calls elsewhere. See you all Sunday post game, win or lose. Addio.

Comment

That is all true about Carr and I never denied his career stats. And I'm not comparing Carr's career to one that Drew has yet to have. I'm saying that where the teams are now is primarily a result of the QB play. Carr has overcome the league's worst defense to lead the Raiders to be in a position to compete in a crowded wild card log jam.

And why are you all talking about Atlanta like they didn't beat you? Was it a slaughter? No. Drew wasn't benched, so he had just enough garbage time to make it a one score loss.
                              I didn’t say anything about Atlanta, I only responded to your Carr comparison to Lock. I don’t think Lock has proven he is a starter in this league but neither had Carr at the same point in his career. Carr is obviously the better and more proven player you want to use that as smack have at it, pretty weak coming from you DS your usually on point! .... maybe your just having a bad week like your boys did in Atlanta
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                                7 year average Qb!!!!!
                                wait a second here.........so you mean to tell me that 14 starts is too soon to compare him to other QB's but weren't you swinging from his sack about how good he was after just 4 starts?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X