Raider Week 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    We'll see what they do against the Jets.
    Enjoy your wonderful day of football watching.......Sunday your team is going to look SB bound and it's going to make you feel all warm and fuzzy about carr again. I honestly think that if the broncos would have played the jets last weekend they may have actually had 2 completions that day, the jets secondary is that bad!
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-02-2020, 02:16 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Enjoy your wonderful day of football watching.......Sunday your team is going to look SB bound and it's going to make you feel all warm and fuzzy about carr again. I honestly think that if the broncos would have played the jets last weekend they may have actually had 2 completions that day, the jets secondary is that bad!
      The Broncos with zero QBs actually made one completion, the jets actually made 2 completions with QBs in their roster! Lol

So many people in Denver are vying for Trevor Lawrence, there’s no way in hell Trevor Lawrence plays for either of these dysfunctional organization. Lol

They say what goes around comes around John Elway just may get his payback for 1983 this April 2021.

Comment

wait a second here.........so you mean to tell me that 14 starts is too soon to compare him to other QB's but weren't you swinging from his sack about how good he was after just 4 starts?
        He was 4-1 in his first 5 starts, and he is 7-6 now. At this point in his career he has won more games than Carr has. So that’s how I’d compare them, not Carrs 105 game to Locks 12th.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          He was 4-1 in his first 5 starts, and he is 7-6 now. At this point in his career he has won more games than Carr has. So that’s how I’d compare them, not Carrs 105 game to Locks 12th.
          didn’t you also say Herbert is playing better than lock earlier in the season? The broncos have one more win, how can that be? You must think Herbert is a bust and a terrible QB.

do you honestly not see the problem with only using wins to evaluate players?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

The Broncos with zero QBs actually made one completion, the jets actually made 2 completions with QBs in their roster! Lol

So many people in Denver are vying for Trevor Lawrence, there’s no way in hell Trevor Lawrence plays for either of these dysfunctional organization. Lol

They say what goes around comes around John Elway just may get his payback for 1983 this April 2021.
            Can’t stand when rookies think they are bigger than the game. If TL did that it would make me hate him just like Eli or elway.

but if he did threaten to not play for the jets and TL falls to us since the Bengals would probably go Sewell, we could really get some draft capital for the pick.

the chargers need it too. They need to totally rebuild the entire OL that can’t get done in one off season.

they need to address replacing Melvin Ingram as he’s likely played his last game as a charger.

they need corner help as well, so ya.....with the needs the chargers will have that would be a best case scenario if TL falls to them.
            Last edited by baphamet; 12-03-2020, 01:12 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

didn’t you also say Herbert is playing better than lock earlier in the season? The broncos have one more win, how can that be? You must think Herbert is a bust and a terrible QB.

do you honestly not see the problem with only using wins to evaluate players?
              name all the great QBs that didn’t win abs by win I mean winning regular season record, won in playoffs and won a Super Bowl
              Dan Marino? He still won a lot of regular season games.

QBs are judged by winning period !

sigpic

Comment

name all the great QBs that didn’t win abs by win I mean winning regular season record, won in playoffs and won a Super Bowl
                Dan Marino? He still won a lot of regular season games.

QBs are judged by winning period !
                you judge them ONLY by winning, I never said QB's were not judged by winning. QB's are judged by individual performance and winning and that's if we are judging careers. if we are judging how well a young QB is playing, winning is even less relevant but it is still relevant, don't get me wrong.

I've given you countless examples of QB's that have won SB's that are not good QB's. again, you bragged about joe flacco being a SB MVP but how come he isn't your starting QB anymore? do you think flacco is a great QB? do you think terry Bradshaw is a top 3 all-time QB since he has 4 SB rings? and if not, tell me why.

terry bradshaw > john elway according to your logic, do you agree with that? not only does Bradshaw have double the amount of rings but he's never been blown out and embarrassed in the SB like elway has, either (more than once). he also has a better winning percentage in the playoffs than elway. so I guess that makes him the better QB, eh?

oh and if you mean to tell me that Marino is widley regarded as a top 10 all-time QB because of his winning percentage in the regular season, then you really are the laughable joke I think you are.

sigpic

Comment

At least it wasn't a blowout.

Can beat an undefeated team but not a winless team.

They don't deserve any defense this week. They suck. Fire away.

Comment

Oops. I forgot we were plating the Jets.

Anyway, I am finished with smack this year. I'm a little drunk and all in my feelings. But it's the holiday season and given what this year has been, I really don't feel like arguing with anyone face to face or on the net this year.

To all my Broncos friends and foes, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and let's ALL cheer to a BETTER 2021!

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                      Oops. I forgot we were plating the Jets.

Anyway, I am finished with smack this year. I'm a little drunk and all in my feelings. But it's the holiday season and given what this year has been, I really don't feel like arguing with anyone face to face or on the net this year.

To all my Broncos friends and foes, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa and let's ALL cheer to a BETTER 2021!
                      Cheers to you too! Not sure 2021 could be worse but one never knows.

The Jets had their first win for 58 1/2 minutes today and then they decided to keep the streak going for the #1 pick in the 2021 draft.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

you judge them ONLY by winning, I never said QB's were not judged by winning. QB's are judged by individual performance and winning and that's if we are judging careers. if we are judging how well a young QB is playing, winning is even less relevant but it is still relevant, don't get me wrong.

I've given you countless examples of QB's that have won SB's that are not good QB's. again, you bragged about joe flacco being a SB MVP but how come he isn't your starting QB anymore? do you think flacco is a great QB? do you think terry Bradshaw is a top 3 all-time QB since he has 4 SB rings? and if not, tell me why.

terry bradshaw > john elway according to your logic, do you agree with that? not only does Bradshaw have double the amount of rings but he's never been blown out and embarrassed in the SB like elway has, either (more than once). he also has a better winning percentage in the playoffs than elway. so I guess that makes him the better QB, eh?

oh and if you mean to tell me that Marino is widley regarded as a top 10 all-time QB because of his winning percentage in the regular season, then you really are the laughable joke I think you are.
                        Calling anyone a laughable joke when you are a Raider fan is the definition of a hypocrite!!!!! Since 1983 your team is laughable like your bowl cut owner!!!!!!

I’ll take a QB who wins everyday!!!!!! Meanwhile your team has drafted Carr (0 playoff wins) Jamarcus ( 0 playoff wins), and Marinovich 0 playoff wins)!!!!!

you and Baphs talking crap about QBs when your teams have drafted Jamarcus Russel, Todd Marinovich, and Ryan Leaf!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

you and Baphs talking crap about QBs when your teams have drafted Jamarcus Russel, Todd Marinovich, and Ryan Leaf!!!!!!!!
                          other than elway, who have the broncos drafted that was worth a damn? your team traded up into the first round to draft tim tebow

the chargers drafted dan fouts, drew brees, traded eli for rivers, and now herb who looks like the real deal as well. maybe if tom telesco was an ex HOF QB he would know how to whiff on starting QB's 5 years in a row like elway has.

Last edited by baphamet; 12-13-2020, 04:37 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

other than elway, who have the broncos drafted that was worth a damn? your team traded up into the first round to draft tim tebow

the chargers drafted dan fouts, drew brees, traded eli for rivers, and now herb who looks like the real deal as well. maybe if tom telesco was an ex HOF QB he would know how to whiff on starting QB's 5 years in a row like elway has.

Answer is none but we still have 3 more rings than the Chargers and Raiders combined since the Raiders last title in 1983!!!! Imagine if they had landed a Qb in the draft lol!!!!! I still got hope in Lock.
                            sigpic

Comment

Answer is none
                              that's what I thought.

sigpic

Comment

that's what I thought.
                                I should have said same as Charger titles!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X