X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post

If that's the case, you best pray the Raiders don't overpay for his services as they did when he was drafted first overall in 2007.
    No argument. Dumbest contract in history.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    good game DS, wherever you may be. if carr doesn't go down we likely lose that game. same issues with idiotic time management and our stupid ass kicker. both of our team's defenses' are crap, the only difference is the chargers got one stop in OT when they needed to.
    It was a GREAT game, props to the Chargers. No secret that Herbert is the real deal. And no secret that the Raiders defense is beyond abysmal. Straight up trash.

The second to last play of the game, when Herbert fumbled the ball into the end zone and the Chargers player recovered it, no one mentioned that was the Holy Roller rule.

Good game.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post

meanwhile you have a god aweful defense only getting worse by the week
    arapaho, you gotta stop in more just so we know you're okay. ingram didn't have a single sack this year, tell me how bad he sucks.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    good game DS, wherever you may be. if carr doesn't go down we likely lose that game. same issues with idiotic time management and our stupid ass kicker. both of our team's defenses' are crap, the only difference is the chargers got one stop in OT when they needed to.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

Playoff wins by our drafted QBs.
    Raiders 7
    Broncos 1

Super Bowl titles with drafted QBs
    Raiders - 1
    Broncos - 0

Hall of Famers
    Raiders 17
    Broncos 7

Hall of fame owners - Tied
    Super Bowl Trophies - Tied.

The Raiders are just as successful as the Broncos. You have more Super Bowl blowouts, we have more playoff wins. But at the end of the day, we have the same hardware. Lumping my franchise with the Chargers is like me lumping in your franchise with the Chargers.

And we've owned you head to head since October 25, 1964. For such a trash franchise, you'd think that one who's superior wouldn't have a -12 differential in head to head.

And despite the blowout today, we're the better team right now. The Raiders have a game in Denver coming up. Maybe we should re-sign JaMarcus Russell. He never loses in Denver.
    meanwhile you have a god aweful defense only getting worse by the week

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    now i remember why i used to call 58miller captain cringe......

don't worry raider fans, you play the chargers on a short week. before you know it, it will be Thursday and your team will look like a playoff contender again!
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-14-2020, 06:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mozzerpete
    replied

Raiders 7
    Broncos 1

Raiders - 1
    Broncos - 0

Hall of Famers
    Raiders 17
    Broncos 7

The Raiders are just as successful as the Broncos. You have more Super Bowl blowouts, we have more playoff wins. But at the end of the day, we have the same hardware. Lumping my franchise with the Chargers is like me lumping in your franchise with the Chargers.

And we've owned you head to head since October 25, 1964. For such a trash franchise, you'd think that one who's superior wouldn't have a -12 differential in head to head.

And despite the blowout today, we're the better team right now. The Raiders have a game in Denver coming up. Maybe we should re-sign JaMarcus Russell. He never loses in Denver.
    If that's the case, you best pray the Raiders don't overpay for his services as they did when he was drafted first overall in 2007.
    JaMarcus Russell was named the biggest bust in NFL draft history by Doug Farrar.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Good for you and your team I’ll take the 3 SB’s since your teams last Super Bowl and I’d take Elway or Peyton over your QBs and Baphs QBs
    Good for you but remember you quoted Baph, so this historical QB talk isn't anything I care about.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Raiders 7
    Broncos 1

Raiders - 1
    Broncos - 0

Hall of Famers
    Raiders 17
    Broncos 7

Good for you and your team I’ll take the 3 SB’s since your teams last Super Bowl and I’d take Elway or Peyton over your QBs and Baphs QBs

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Calling anyone a laughable joke when you are a Raider fan is the definition of a hypocrite!!!!! Since 1983 your team is laughable like your bowl cut owner!!!!!!

I’ll take a QB who wins everyday!!!!!! Meanwhile your team has drafted Carr (0 playoff wins) Jamarcus ( 0 playoff wins), and Marinovich 0 playoff wins)!!!!!

you and Baphs talking crap about QBs when your teams have drafted Jamarcus Russel, Todd Marinovich, and Ryan Leaf!!!!!!!!
    Raiders 7
    Broncos 1

Raiders - 1
    Broncos - 0

Hall of Famers
    Raiders 17
    Broncos 7

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    I'm disappointed. You've separated me from the pack and now all of a sudden this? Ok.
    I’m disappointed that Carr is going to miss the playoffs again.
    JK I’m never disappointed when the Raiders lose lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Hard to tell the difference between the two of you!!!! Both fans of trash Franchises that had to relocate due to bad teams and weak fan bases.
    I'm disappointed. You've separated me from the pack and now all of a sudden this? Ok.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied

Why are you talking to me when you're quoting Baph?
    Hard to tell the difference between the two of you!!!! Both fans of trash Franchises that had to relocate due to bad teams and weak fan bases.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Calling anyone a laughable joke when you are a Raider fan is the definition of a hypocrite!!!!! Since 1983 your team is laughable like your bowl cut owner!!!!!!

I’ll take a QB who wins everyday!!!!!! Meanwhile your team has drafted Carr (0 playoff wins) Jamarcus ( 0 playoff wins), and Marinovich 0 playoff wins)!!!!!

you and Baphs talking crap about QBs when your teams have drafted Jamarcus Russel, Todd Marinovich, and Ryan Leaf!!!!!!!!
    Why are you talking to me quoting a post by Baph?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post

that's what I thought.
    I should have said same as Charger titles!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X