Your QBs are absolute trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your QBs are absolute trash

You better run the ball 50 times on Sunday, or your QB will leave in a body bag....discuss 🍻🐬

Cool, the best QB the Dolphins have had since Dan Marino had to go to Tennessee to succeed. And the Dolphins are still searching for the replacement from Marino. Tua has been okay in his first 3 games, but hardly has shown he's the answer at this point. We'll see. Some other Dolphins fun facts:

-Miami hasn't won their division in 12 years.
    -Miami hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years
    -Miami has been in the playoffs just 3 times since that playoff win
    -Miami hasn't played int he AFC Championship game in 28 years
    -Miami hasn't played in a Super Bowl in 36 years
    -Miami hasn't won a Super Bowl in 47 years.

Were you even alive the last time the Dolphins played in a Super Bowl?

Yes Denver's QB situation is bad right now (not sure a Dolphins fan should be throwing stones given the run since Marino...) and Miami will likely win on Sunday. Enjoy it, maybe this is the year Miami will end that TWO DECADE long streak since they last accomplished a playoff win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fins4Life View Post
      You better run the ball 50 times on Sunday, or your QB will leave in a body bag....discuss 🍻🐬
      I’m not going to say I know you are but what am I, I’ll simply say that you may be right to an extent. Perhaps Drew isn’t worth a darn, it’s really looking like such!

Schumur could run the ball more, he could split the carries more, but the problem goes way beyond that. There are some serious issues in the Denver front offices right now and once the franchise leader owns up and does what he knows he must eventually do about the one with the entitled arrogance, we’ll be ok!

Thanks for your concern.
      sigpic

Comment

Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkle.

Comment

the dolphins are a good team with a great young coach. their defense is the strength of that team and tua should be happy he landed with them and isn't asked to do much.
          sigpic

Comment

"I'm E2DS and I approve this message 👌"
            In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

A blast from the past. What's up, Fins!

Can't believe I'm actually rooting for Denver in this game. I need a cleanse. A side note, I'm rooting for Brooklyn's own Brian Flores. Hope he does well for a long long time, except against us.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                A blast from the past. What's up, Fins!

Can't believe I'm actually rooting for Denver in this game. I need a cleanse. A side note, I'm rooting for Brooklyn's own Brian Flores. Hope he does well for a long long time, except against us.
                What would you be rooting for the broncos for?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

the WC I'm guessing? the WC race is going to be interesting down the stretch.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Baph is correct. There's a logjam for the wild card spots, and I'm not too confident in us winning tonight. Six teams are 6-4 and I see at least 4 (not including LV) winning today. At least one will lose, Tennessee or Baltimore.

Comment

Well Fins, just glad a team like yours has a chance to take the East rather than the freaking Pats. Your defense has been on a streak so should be a good learning experience for our offense.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Our QBs may be trash, but this post still didn’t age well

Comment

damn tua got murdered, i think dude was talking about the wrong QB
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I don't know, guy we'll never hear from again. Discuss? OK: six sacks to none; your starting QB was benched; Denver had a balanced attack (30 pass/33 run); Broncos turned the ball over twice and you still couldn't win; your passing attack = 4.4 ypa; Denver's passing attack = 9 ypa. There's probably more. Let me know if you want it.

PS. Almost forgot: best stat = 20-13 and your team couldn't win, much less cover the spread.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

... discuss

Comment

Working...
                              X