No announcement yet.

Your QBs are absolute trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our trash beat your team, so there’s that.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Are we trash talkin?

Comment

Denver is good enough to beat a lot of teams when Lock isn't playing like he did last week. Limit mistakes, try not to make them late, run the ball and play defense.

Melvin Gordon tried his best to give it away though.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
          Denver is good enough to beat a lot of teams when Lock isn't playing like he did last week. Limit mistakes, try not to make them late, run the ball and play defense.

Melvin Gordon tried his best to give it away though.
          that's what he does, man. especially if it's in the RZ, that's where he really likes to cough it up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

that's what he does, man. especially if it's in the RZ, that's where he really likes to cough it up.
            Without Gordons two touchdowns we don’t beat the phins!!!!

How’d the Chargers fair vs the Phins again Baphs?......
            sigpic

Comment

Today are Qbs were trash.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                Without Gordons two touchdowns we don’t beat the phins!!!!

How’d the Chargers fair vs the Phins again Baphs?......
                yes and without the simmons int that RZ fumble costs you the game, doesn't it?

fact is, as a bronco gordon has fumbled 4 times in 142 touches. lindsay has no fumbles in 561 touches. like I've said before, gordon is a good back but he's good for a handful of fumbles in the RZ, he's anti-clutch.

my team sucks and has the worst coach in football aside from maybe gase. that doesn't mean gordon actually isn't a fumble machine and that doesn't also mean your team doesn't suck even with gordon.
                Last edited by baphamet; 11-29-2020, 07:14 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Today are Qbs were trash.....
                  your QB's are always trash and always have been trash since the moment manning retired.
                  sigpic

Comment

your QB's are always trash and always have been trash since the moment manning retired.
                    Your team is and has always been trash!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

And they still manage to beat your trash team AND we won a championship in YOUR HOUSE (SB 32). 😆

Your lone little Super Bowl appearance didn’t work
                      out so well.

I’d probably just sit there and hush if I was you.
                      Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Safety View Post

And they still manage to beat your trash team AND we won a championship in YOUR HOUSE (SB 32). 😆

Your lone little Super Bowl appearance didn’t work
                        out so well.

I’d probably just sit there and hush if I was you.
                        a trash team beat another trash team.....congrats? why are you talking about SB's more than 20 years ago? does that make you feel better about elway holding your team back and continuing to bring in terrible QB's? why can't a HOF QB that's now a GM figure out what a good QB prospect is?

oh and our coaching staff let you guys come back on us, just like they have everyone else. which is why that second half against the chargers is the only half of football where lock didn't look inept. funny how he hasn't done any dancing or rapping since then, huh?.
                        Last edited by baphamet; 11-30-2020, 04:39 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Your team is and has always been trash!!!!
                          keep telling yourself that while still thinking elway is a god GM and the broncos have great QB's every year. you literally have bragged about every single broncos QB every single year and you never learn your lesson, how come?
                          sigpic

Comment

keep telling yourself that while still thinking elway is a god GM and the broncos have great QB's every year. you literally have bragged about every single broncos QB every single year and you never learn your lesson, how come?
                            What makes a quarterback great? Winning!!!!!
                            Elway and Manning all day over the trash your team has gone with!!
                            Stan Humphries is your most successful Qb because he took your team to a Superbowl!!!

As far as GM’s, Elway has still accomplished more than any charger GM,......ever!!!!!!

Last edited by 58Miller; 11-30-2020, 05:19 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

What makes a quarterback great? Winning!!!!!
                              Elway and Manning all day over the trash your team has gone with!!
                              Stan Humphries is your most successful Qb because he took your team to a Superbowl!!!
                              that's what you said about buttfumble when you bragged about his postseason record.
                              that's what you said about joe flacco when you bragged about his SB MVP in 2012/

again, are you ever going to learn? are you saying tua, who has been benched for poor performance, is better than herbert due to the dolphins having a better record?

nobody thinks stan the man is the greatest QB in chargers history. not even top 3.
                              nobody thinks flacco is great like you do because he's a former SB MVP.
                              nobody thinks eli manning is a top 10 all time QB even though he beat brady twice in the SB.
                              nobody thinks terry Bradshaw is top 10 all time QB even though he has 4 SB rings.

I can go on all day but why bother? you won't learn from it anyway.

As far as GM’s, Elway has still accomplished more than any charger GM,......ever!!!!!!
                              manning fell in elway's lap and made him look like a better GM than he actually is. I've literally been saying that for years and its been proven 100% correct. now broncos fans are fed up with it and calling for his head, it's not just me anymore.

Telesco is far from perfect and has taken heat for hiring two bad coaches in a row. you could give him crap for that but then again, elway has sucked at that too.
                              sigpic

Comment

that's what you said about buttfumble when you bragged about his postseason record.
                                that's what you said about joe flacco when you bragged about his SB MVP in 2012/

again, are you ever going to learn? are you saying tua, who has been benched for poor performance, is better than herbert due to the dolphins having a better record?

nobody thinks stan the man is the greatest QB in chargers history. not even top 3.
                                nobody thinks flacco is great like you do because he's a former SB MVP.
                                nobody thinks eli manning is a top 10 all time QB even though he beat brady twice in the SB.
                                nobody thinks terry Bradshaw is top 10 all time QB even though he has 4 SB rings.

I can go on all day but why bother? you won't learn from it anyway.

manning fell in elway's lap and made him look like a better GM than he actually is. I've literally been saying that for years and its been proven 100% correct. now broncos fans are fed up with it and calling for his head, it's not just me anymore.

Telesco is far from perfect and has taken heat for hiring two bad coaches in a row. you could give him crap for that but then again, elway has sucked at that too.
                                Philip Rivers didn’t even fall in Telesco’s lap he was there when he showed up, and he has still accomplished?
                                He hasn’t touched anything Elway has, why aren’t you banging the table for him to be fired.

Ive watched football long enough to know you should be careful what you wish for, I’m not happy with this season, but I don’t think the team is hopeless, we have a lot of young talent. That said fans should never be happy with losing, getting rid of Elway is a great idea if it’s for the right guy, but if it’s Josh Mcdaniels 2.0 then this team will be hopeless for the next 4 years. I want the owner situation solved first and then whoever takes over should bring in their staff (GM, coaches, and players).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X