X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Yeah I bet the 16 year Elway QB run was hell for you guys but that’s what makes a rivalry great, a player so good you love to hate.

That Ric Flair type of villain.
    yeah......there's a reason why I hate elway so much

Mahomes is definitely a great QB but he has the best TE in football and one of the best most explosive receivers in the game that is a huge part of their success. I wonder what's going to happen if the chiefs do indeed dominate the NFL over the next couple of years? they are going to have their hands full trying to reload that roster when they are picking towards the bottom every year in the draft.

I'm not saying they will end up sucking but it will even the playing field a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post

That should be for a long time.
    Yeah I bet the 16 year Elway QB run was hell for you guys but that’s what makes a rivalry great, a player so good you love to hate.

That Ric Flair type of villain.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

...since Pat Mahomes came on board with Kc, the rivalry is back to Kc for me until another AFC west team steps up and is capable of knocking them out of contention!
    That should be for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Safety View Post

I grew up a Bronco fan in KC. So that’s why it’s KC for me. So many friends & family back home that are Chiefs fans. 🤢🤮
    In all honesty the Raiders really haven’t done much of anything in my opinion since the 1980s, so throughput late 80s early 90s it was the Raiders for me. Then throughout the mid to late 90s it was the Chiefs, throughout the early 2000s it became Phyllis rivers and the chargers however since Pat Mahomes came on board with Kc, the rivalry is back to Kc for me until another AFC west team steps up and is capable of knocking them out of contention!

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Originally posted by Canmore View Post

I agree. It's the Raiders! Always has been. I hate the Chiefs too. Chargers...kind of pathetic.
    I grew up a Bronco fan in KC. So that’s why it’s KC for me. So many friends & family back home that are Chiefs fans. 🤢🤮

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Originally posted by Canmore View Post

I agree. It's the Raiders! Always has been. I hate the Chiefs too. Chargers...kind of pathetic.

The Chargers have been pathetic for basically 50 years. Is there a stronger adjective than pathetic? If there is, I can't think of it. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I've always felt the Raiders were the matchup every year.....still do. Still hate them, always will.

Regardless who our QB is against the Chiefs is this Sunday, K.C. is going to kick our butt this Sunday.....I hope we can hold them to less than a 50+ point beating....seriously!

Leave a comment:

• jazzbodog
    replied
    Won’t be much of a game.

We were outscored 53-9 last year by the Chiefs.

43-16 this year.

If there’s one thing I hate the most it’s losing to
    KC. 🤢🤮

when we had John Elway at least many of the
    games against KC were still close. These
    games aren’t close and they aren’t evenalways
    competitive.

This used to be the matchup I lived for. Now
    I dread it.

Enjoy your win.
    I've always felt the Raiders were the matchup every year.....still do. Still hate them, always will.

Regardless who our QB is against the Chiefs is this Sunday, K.C. is going to kick our butt this Sunday.....I hope we can hold them to less than a 50+ point beating....seriously!

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied

Enjoy your win.

That's the plan.

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Won’t be much of a game.

We were outscored 53-9 last year by the Chiefs.

43-16 this year.

If there’s one thing I hate the most it’s losing to
    KC. 🤢🤮

when we had John Elway at least many of the
    games against KC were still close. These
    games aren’t close and they aren’t even
    competitive.

This used to be the matchup I lived for. Now
    I dread it.

Enjoy your win.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by KC Caveman View Post
    Reading these posts are both hilarious and delusional. To play the victim card, when you've had some of the best QBs who've played the game, is idiotic, at best. KC may have hit the QB lottery but growing up a Chiefs fan was nothing but Elway and heartbreak.

Had to wait 50 years for just a Super Bowl appearance in my 50 years. Last count, I think your 3 trophies are 1 more than ours. Stuff happens, man--it is the NFL. The brutality of the game, both on-and-off the field, is both maddening yet we keep coming back. For some of the "fan"base to blame the NFL, and act like you're the only team "punished," you might want to read this:

https://www.nfl.com/news/saints-fine...col-violations

The fines are pretty much a joke for any billion dollar franchise but draft picks are a different story. If your completely clueless QB had any leadership skills, he wouldn't blame a wardrobe malfunction for his dysfunction. A great QB is a wonderful blemish stick: I heard all the Andy Reid jokes from friends in Philly that he always wins--except when the lights get brighter. You're exposed, Pats exposed--it happens. Don't think Goodell is up at night scheming on how to stick it to ya. Maybe he is.

Anyway, see ya next Sunday. . .
    It's pregame, so please stay on your own side of the fifty which in this case is the Smack Forum. Thanks. Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• KC Caveman
    started a topic Broncos @ Chiefs

Broncos @ Chiefs

Reading these posts are both hilarious and delusional. To play the victim card, when you've had some of the best QBs who've played the game, is idiotic, at best. KC may have hit the QB lottery but growing up a Chiefs fan was nothing but Elway and heartbreak.

Had to wait 50 years for just a Super Bowl appearance in my 50 years. Last count, I think your 3 trophies are 1 more than ours. Stuff happens, man--it is the NFL. The brutality of the game, both on-and-off the field, is both maddening yet we keep coming back. For some of the "fan"base to blame the NFL, and act like you're the only team "punished," you might want to read this:

https://www.nfl.com/news/saints-fine...col-violations

The fines are pretty much a joke for any billion dollar franchise but draft picks are a different story. If your completely clueless QB had any leadership skills, he wouldn't blame a wardrobe malfunction for his dysfunction. A great QB is a wonderful blemish stick: I heard all the Andy Reid jokes from friends in Philly that he always wins--except when the lights get brighter. You're exposed, Pats exposed--it happens. Don't think Goodell is up at night scheming on how to stick it to ya. Maybe he is.

Anyway, see ya next Sunday. . .
Working...
X