This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chargers Won't win another game and will finish 3-13

this is the worst chargers team ive seen in 18 years at least. the way teams can EASILY game plan them and the coaching staff can never figure it out. lynn's clock management, a lot of players basically given up....but most importantly herbert allowed to be killed by the league's worst OL. lynn might as well put his buddy tyrod in to save herbert. no way in hell they don't fire the entire coaching staff.

just pure idiocy.

sigpic

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    this is the worst chargers team ive seen in 18 years at least. the way teams can EASILY game plan them and the coaching staff can never figure it out. lynn's clock management, a lot of players basically given up....but most importantly herbert allowed to be killed by the league's worst OL. lynn might as well put his buddy tyrod in to save herbert. no way in hell they don't fire the entire coaching staff.

just pure idiocy.

I think there's a excellent chance for a Charger win on December 27th when the the Broncos come to town.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Lynn left herbert in there to get killed even when it was 45 -0 and cam wasn't even in the game anymore. that is absolutely disgusting and to me he's sending a message to the chargers daring them to fire him tomorrow. he also said this week that he told the players they "probably won't make the playoffs this year". what coach says that?

he's given up on the team and doesn't care about herberts future. he isn't going to put tyrod out there because that's his buddy. what a piece of garbage, man. I respected lynn a lot up until this season, his downfall is one of the quickest I have ever see.

went from well respected to easily the worst HC in the NFL in less than 6 months. yes, worse than gase.
      sigpic

Comment

the chargers got blasted 45-0 and cam only had 69 yards passing

I bet bellychick was licking his chops going against this team against a coach that has all but checked out.
        sigpic

Comment

That was bad. I like Lynn but it looks like he lost the team. A talented team at that.

Comment

Gregg Rosenthal

@greggrosenthal
            Pats have punted 4 times. # of Chargers on the field for each:

11 (!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              That was bad. I like Lynn but it looks like he lost the team. A talented team at that.
              more than lost, he's throwing them away because he knows he won't be back and seems as if he doesn't want to be there either.
              sigpic

Comment

Guess they shouldn't have let phil go, he has the colts 8-4 and tied for first
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                  Guess they shouldn't have let phil go, he has the colts 8-4 and tied for first
                  they had the same issues with Phil, it's just even worse now. people always tried to blame him for their struggles, now look at them?

I honestly don't think rivers wanted to stay because of lynn and that atrocious OL. there is video of him and lynn getting into heated discussions on the sideline constantly last season.

the colts have a good OL and defense with a better coach that he has worked with before. pretty smart move for him, don't blame him at all.
                  Last edited by baphamet; 12-06-2020, 05:04 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched the chargers enough to post an opinion, this year. But today's score shocked me. Losing like that to a bad patriot team and a bad can newton tells me you're right about the coach. I might hate the chargers but, even more, I hate horrible coaching. We've seen a lot of that in Denver.

After 3 weeks, I guessed Denver would end up 3-13. They've flown right passed it to 4 whole wins. Lots of terrible football and coaching in the AFC West, this year.

Comment

Lynn has mismanaged this team. They need to get rid of him as soon as the clock strikes zero on the season. Herbert is good, but will never develop under this regime.

Comment

the icing on the cake is the 3 wins they have are against the three teams that own the top 3 picks in the 2021 draft. i sure hope herbert can survive the last 4 games of the season and he doesn't end up like burrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Chargers are going to find themselves in a great position to trade back on draft day. I'm fairly certain they would never trade that QB pick to a division rival, making Denvers path to QB a bit tougher.

The Chargers could end up with Sewell or Parsons and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            Lynn left herbert in there to get killed even when it was 45 -0 and cam wasn't even in the game anymore. that is absolutely disgusting and to me he's sending a message to the chargers daring them to fire him tomorrow. he also said this week that he told the players they "probably won't make the playoffs this year". what coach says that?

he's given up on the team and doesn't care about herberts future. he isn't going to put tyrod out there because that's his buddy. what a piece of garbage, man. I respected lynn a lot up until this season, his downfall is one of the quickest I have ever see.

went from well respected to easily the worst HC in the NFL in less than 6 months. yes, worse than gase.
                            I'm a little surprised Lynn was allowed to remain for 2020. Maybe a "benefit of the doubt" thing. I know HC's rarely step down but I believe Lynn knows he's history and his pride and his salary is forcing him to see what happens but it would be nice to see a HC man-up and step aside knowing nobody in the organization is happy and the page needs to be turned. Every team has to go down this path of failure at some point in time. It's nearly impossible to beat the law of average.
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I'm a little surprised Lynn was allowed to remain for 2020. Maybe a "benefit of the doubt" thing. I know HC's rarely step down but I believe Lynn knows he's history and his pride and his salary is forcing him to see what happens but it would be nice to see a HC man-up and step aside knowing nobody in the organization is happy and the page needs to be turned. Every team has to go down this path of failure at some point in time. It's nearly impossible to beat the law of average.

In my opinion, I think it would be extremely detrimental for a head coach to step down by his own accord.

I may be wrong but I think it would always be better for a head coach to be fired than to quit on his own because that’s like saying (I know I’m not worth a darn and I give up).

It would be extremely hard for him to get another job elsewhere if that’s the case because he gave up on his team and his players. Yeah he lost the locker room but he still can’t step down by his own accord, he’d be dubbed a quitter who gave up.

Now I could definitely see an older general manager doing this but a young head coach not so much!

Comment

Working...
                              X