This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

mike shanahan got fired after winning two rings in Denver as a coach and GM, how does that happen?

joe flacco was a SB MVP, why isn't he still the ravens or Broncos starting QB? why can't you grasp these simple concepts??
    Elway will be Denver’s GM next year unless he retires, if he gets fired eventually I’m sure it will be deserved, but right now under Joe Ellis and no owner I don’t see him going anywhere. He is a better GM than Telesco!!!! How many SB MVP’s has Telesco drafted? How bout league MVP’s he brought in Free Agency!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Elway will be Denver’s GM next year unless he retires, if he gets fired eventually I’m sure it will be deserved, but right now under Joe Ellis and no owner I don’t see him going anywhere. He is a better GM than Telesco!!!! How many SB MVP’s has Telesco drafted? How bout league MVP’s he brought in Free Agency!!!
      why would it be deserved? you're confusing as hell. if elways past success is your argument as to why he's a good GM and better than telesco, why should he ever be fired according to you? I'm just trying to figure out your thought process lol
      sigpic

Comment

why would it be deserved? you're confusing as hell. if elways past success is your argument as to why he's a good GM and better than telesco, why should he ever be fired according to you? I'm just trying to figure out your thought process lol
        If Elway gets fired why wouldn’t it be deserved?
        he is under contract next year and he has a good looking young roster. Don’t try to to understand my thinking it would be confusing for somebody like you that thinks stats are more important than wins.
        sigpic

Comment

If Elway gets fired why wouldn’t it be deserved?
          he is under contract next year and he has a good looking young roster. Don’t try to to understand my thinking it would be confusing for somebody like you that thinks stats are more important than wins.
          LMAO!!!!!!

let me guess and please do correct me if I'm wrong. you personally don't think elway should be fired for any reason because he's got 2 rings as a player and built a SB team.........UNLESS he does end up getting fired for reasons you're oblivious to and then it will be well deserved and whoever the new GM is, he will be the new best GM in the league?
          sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!!!!!

let me guess and please do correct me if I'm wrong. you personally don't think elway should be fired for any reason because he's got 2 rings as a player and built a SB team.........UNLESS he does end up getting fired for reasons you're oblivious to and then it will be well deserved and whoever the new GM is, he will be the new best GM in the league?
            I would fire Elway if we had a for sure upgrade but right now we don’t have an owner, so I think he should remain until at least the end of his contract next year.
            sigpic

Comment

name a QB who won without help?
              montana had great defenses early, Dwight Clark and rice, Brady had Bellicheka defense, Bradshaw surrounded by HOF’s!!!!
              I understand all of this but you fail to understand that John has himself failed for the last five seasons and it is time to Move on.
              Stop attempting to force by our belief of crowning him king On everyone, he’s not a king and he is not without as Many of you Would like to claim. Face it it’s coming to an end for John.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I understand all of this but you fail to understand that John has himself failed for the last five seasons and it is time to Move on.
                Stop attempting to force by our belief of crowning him king On everyone, he’s not a king and he is not without as Many of you Would like to claim. Face it it’s coming to an end for John.
                And who do you trust Joe Ellis to hire?
                elway has missed on players but what makes you think Joe Ellis can find a new GM to save the franchise?
                sigpic

Comment

Once again Baphs is wrong!!!!
                  Baphs you should have started this thread early maybe you guys would have pulled off a couple more wins.
                  sigpic

Comment

And who do you trust Joe Ellis to hire?
                    elway has missed on players but what makes you think Joe Ellis can find a new GM to save the franchise?
                    Well do we take a chance in an attempt to find out or do we continue down this path of Johns failure?

Comment

If the Chargers lost by 3 today, I believe Lynn would've been fired. The boneheaded coaching at the end of the half cost them 3 points.

Comment

Yes I would because even you understand that John couldnt win a super bowl without Terrell Davis, Mike Shanahan, and an Alex Gibbs offensive line.

John also couldnt win a super bowl as a gm without PFM and Wade Phillips.

John has no body to help him right now. lol He hasn't for 5 NFL seasons and well um, you know the rest. So yes, I would indeed bet against a classic and legitimate playoff choker who still cannot get it done by himself with his very own hand picked staff and players.

A playoff choker who has no right to be as arrogant as he is and Pat Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees and yes even PFM should all go down as better NFL QBs than that guy taking up space in the front office still trying to play GM.
                        WOW! Really Sam? It doesn't make sense. Great teams with a great QB ALWAYS have a great supporting cast of players and coaches. That's the first rule to win championships.

It's extremely astonishing you said that in this forum.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

WOW! Really Sam? It doesn't make sense. Great teams with a great QB ALWAYS have a great supporting cast of players and coaches. That's the first rule to win championships.

It's extremely astonishing you said that in this forum.
                          I’m tired of the excuses and free pass for John all the time. I’m over this John Elway fandom already.

Yes they won today and it’s good to enjoy the win but IMO they’ll end up being the same ole Elway ran broncos when it’s all said and done until he’s steps away.

The more ppl who accept it and apply the pressure, the more he’ll feel it and move on.

Comment

I’m tired of the excuses and free pass for John all the time. I’m over this John Elway fandom already.

Yes they won today and it’s good to enjoy the win but IMO they’ll end up being the same ole Elway ran broncos when it’s all said and done until he’s steps away.

The more ppl who accept it and apply the pressure, the more he’ll feel it and move on.
                            Elway will feel the pressure and move on! Lol!!!! You may have given up hope on this team under Elway but I don’t see him quitting on the Broncos.
                            sigpic

Comment

The jury for me is still out on Elway as the Broncos GM. As I've stated before, I DO NOT think he should be fired (if at all) before the end of the season.
                              Bad for the the mind set of the team. They have enough think about right now.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

The jury for me is still out on Elway as the Broncos GM. As I've stated before, I DO NOT think he should be fired (if at all) before the end of the season.
                                Bad for the the mind set of the team. They have enough think about right now.
                                He won’t be fired but that’s on Joe Ellis for putting that stipulation in the contract. However I believe there is a chance John will move on once he accepts that he’s the detriment!

Comment

Working...
                                X