This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Elway will feel the pressure and move on! Lol!!!! You may have given up hope on this team under Elway but I don’t see him quitting on the Broncos.
    You must be one of the few that still believe in him, haha you must be his grandma or something there like but anywho he will eventually be removed, either by his own accord or by a new ownership however he won’t be fired by Joe Ellis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

You must be one of the few that still believe in him, haha you must be his grandma or something there like but anywho he will eventually be removed, either by his own accord or by a new ownership however he won’t be fired by Joe Ellis.
      Yep we can agree we will have to see what Elway can do until the owner situation is figured out. Like 2020 this season has been one to forget but I do like the young core of players we have on this roster very different from the Super Bowl teams Elway built with a lot of free agents. This is a young team learning their identity and how to win .
      sigpic

Comment

Yep we can agree we will have to see what Elway can do until the owner situation is figured out. Like 2020 this season has been one to forget but I do like the young core of players we have on this roster very different from the Super Bowl teams Elway built with a lot of free agents. This is a young team learning their identity and how to win .
        Good post :thumb:

Im not totally against John, however I do want him to stay out of decision that the coaches should be making such as drafting and free agent signings.

Yes these are GM decisions but John hasn’t been very good up until now with Hamler, Jeudy, Fant etc. He’s seemed to have picked Up some Good young players in the draft but he now needs to step back and the coaching staff so there thing.

im much impressed with Schurmur for changing up his offense to get more of these players involved but the rest remains to be seen and if Elway minds his business long enough to allow this team to grow and produce

Comment

Good post :thumb:

Im not totally against John, however I do want him to stay out of decision that the coaches should be making such as drafting and free agent signings.

Yes these are GM decisions but John hasn’t been very good up until now with Hamler, Jeudy, Fant etc. He’s seemed to have picked Up some Good young players in the draft but he now needs to step back and the coaching staff so there thing.

im much impressed with Schurmur for changing up his offense to get more of these players involved but the rest remains to be seen and if Elway minds his business long enough to allow this team to grow and produce
          i don’t know all the in’s and out’s but I do think he should let Fangio and Shurmir pick out the ingredients they are going to cook with and not force players on them. I don’t see is making a big splash in free agency this next offseason. We need to restructure some guys like Von, Casey, and Bouye ( or just move on and cut them) and even more importantly lock up Simmons, and resign Shelby for a couple more years. Lock term I do hope we get a new owner who has a lot of money and passion to win. I understand that will most likely be the end of Elway, Fangio, and Lock but our team needs another Pat Bowlen type owner. Ellis, Elway, the trust, and the Bowlen kids are never gonna be able to fill the void left by Mr. B. I don’t see that happening until 2022 so for now I will hope this young core can figure it out and get us back into the postseason in 2021. I know people want the vaccine ASAP, I’m hoping maybe they can also add a pill that lets us forget 2020 all together and as Broncos fans wouldn’t mind forgetting 2017- 2020.
          sigpic

Comment

i don’t know all the in’s and out’s but I do think he should let Fangio and Shurmir pick out the ingredients they are going to cook with and not force players on them. I don’t see is making a big splash in free agency this next offseason. We need to restructure some guys like Von, Casey, and Bouye ( or just move on and cut them) and even more importantly lock up Simmons, and resign Shelby for a couple more years. Lock term I do hope we get a new owner who has a lot of money and passion to win. I understand that will most likely be the end of Elway, Fangio, and Lock but our team needs another Pat Bowlen type owner. Ellis, Elway, the trust, and the Bowlen kids are never gonna be able to fill the void left by Mr. B. I don’t see that happening until 2022 so for now I will hope this young core can figure it out and get us back into the postseason in 2021. I know people want the vaccine ASAP, I’m hoping maybe they can also add a pill that lets us forget 2020 all together and as Broncos fans wouldn’t mind forgetting 2017- 2020.
            I would keep Shelby over Von Miller, I believe Shelby is of greater value to this team than Von Miller is at this stage big his career.

I’d attempt to keep Simmons but I would not break the bank. We have parks back plus I’d allow Vic to find another replacement in free agency or a gem in the draft.

I Would focus more on offense, find whatever missing pieces are needed, better blockers and lock up guys like Sutton and Fant!

Comment

I would keep Shelby over Von Miller, I believe Shelby is of greater value to this team than Von Miller is at this stage big his career.

I’d attempt to keep Simmons but I would not break the bank. We have parks back plus I’d allow Vic to find another replacement in free agency or a gem in the draft.

I Would focus more on offense, find whatever missing pieces are needed, better blockers and lock up guys like Sutton and Fant!

I’d definitely lock up Sutton, and draft someone to be our future RT. I liked what I saw in Muti Sunday he looks like the kinda of guard we need a big physical road grader, and Cushenberry probably had his best game of the year he is getting better each week.
              sigpic

Comment

I’d definitely lock up Sutton, and draft someone to be our future RT. I liked what I saw in Muti Sunday he looks like the kinda of guard we need a big physical road grader, and Cushenberry probably had his best game of the year he is getting better each week.
                Dudes a monster, and he seemed to playing pretty smart, I saw him run to pick up the blitzer on that 4-3 run by Lindsay but suddenly there were two blisters and he had to stop and grab the guy closest to him. He seems to have great awareness and if he can stay he should put Glasgow out of a job, unless they move Risner to RT however I’d rather not disrupt things and find a RT in the draft unless the team becomes desperate again!

Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-14-2020, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Once again Baphs is wrong!!!!
                  Baphs you should have started this thread early maybe you guys would have pulled off a couple more wins.
                  yeah? maybe you should stop bragging about elway and all the trash QB's he brings in every year and the broncos might actually find a decent QB?
                  sigpic

Comment

get off my chargers bash thread with your optimistic donko talk! when I say optimistic, I mean the talk about keeping elway around to hurt your team longer.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      get off my chargers bash thread with your optimistic donko talk! when I say optimistic, I mean the talk about keeping elway around to hurt your team longer.
                      Your thread ended yesterday when your team won its fourth game despite your prediction.
                      Then again that is the Charger way, give up on team and go to the beach!!!! That’s why your team is in LA , good thing for Covid or you would be seeing a sea of Orange in a couple weeks in that Stadium of yours !!!!!!!! So glad we will have a ninth home game in LA in the future.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure why Elway is a topic in Baph's Charger thread and it's clear fans and non fans have stated which side of the Elway fence they are residing and a few, like me, that are sitting on the fence waiting for the season to play out before jumping off the fence. Three games remain and I think there's a good chance we win one of them, maybe even two of them but not all three and certainly 0-3 would not be surprising the way this season has been for us so far. Who knows which Broncos team will show up for these remaining games. Flip a coin.
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Your thread ended yesterday when your team won its fourth game despite your prediction.
                          Then again that is the Charger way, give up on team and go to the beach!!!! That’s why your team is in LA , good thing for Covid or you would be seeing a sea of Orange in a couple weeks in that Stadium of yours !!!!!!!! So glad we will have a ninth home game in LA in the future.
                          yes. I was wrong for "giving up" on one of the worst teams in the NFL, especially after being eliminated from the playoffs. you were so right about all the broncos QB's that you bragged about every year. look at mark sanchez and joe flacco right now......you were so right man! those win/loss records in the playoffs really do show how great those QB's are.

man, all i need to do is look at win/loss records and I will be as football wise as 58miller?? sign me up!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Not sure why Elway is a topic in Baph's Charger thread and it's clear fans and non fans have stated which side of the Elway fence they are residing and a few, like me, that are sitting on the fence waiting for the season to play out before jumping off the fence. Three games remain and I think there's a good chance we win one of them, maybe even two of them but not all three and certainly 0-3 would not be surprising the way this season has been for us so far. Who knows which Broncos team will show up for these remaining games. Flip a coin.
                            because after a broncos win, 58miller comes prancing in here acting like everyone was wrong about his precious elway. oh and I was wrong to despair about the chargers because they beat the lowly falcons? the only other team that chokes like the chargers do?

just remember..... unless you're a blind delusional homer like 58miller, you're not a "true" fan.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I made a comment to Baph about failing GMs and 58 was defending his. Lol

Since we’re on the subject, I‘m not totally against John, he’s good for defensive personnel however I think that should be the only area of the team that he should be making decisions with.

I don’t appreciate his low balling with key free agents, I don’t appreciate his lack of ability when it comes to offensive line talent and I don’t appreciate his fails in draft Personnel.

Did he draft, Von, Jeudy, and Hamler? Of course but anyone could see the talent there. If john remains with the team, I’d hope that Joe Ellis would grow a pair and reduce Johns role and responsibilities. Joe needs to limit John to mainly defensive personnel dealings and that’s it!

Comment

I haven't been watching the Dolts...

Does Herbert look like the real deal? Does he have it between the helmet?

Comment

Working...
                                X