Elway’s vs Chargers battle for the basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway’s vs Chargers battle for the basement

So it is now Elway’s vs Chargers week, should be an epic game of who could stink up the joint worse, the Denver Elways or the LA Chargers?

It’s going to take some real talent to lose this one with both teams being what they are. However I’m sure LA’s front office will triumph over Elway’s when it comes to losing this battle.

Yep on paper, LA’s team has a slight edge with the numbers but there is no way the chargers win a game even if it’s against Elways!

free gif sharing

Whats truly sad is the one broncos with better numbers on this list is the one that was drafted by the Chargers. Can’t make this stuff up, it’s all fact!

Elways 31 Chargers 21
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-19-2020, 09:28 PM.
    sigpic

Yet you think the broncos win?
    sigpic

Comment

don't worry, every game is exciting when the chargers are involved. the stinking usually doesn't come until later in the game. honestly, I just want to see herbert have a good game against a Broncos defense. to me that's the benchmark because rivers has struggled against them for the last 8 years and herb did too a little bit in our first game.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
        he probably just forgot to mention our dreadful special teams or our defense that loves to choke in the 4th quarter. some have argued that the chargers special teams unit is the worst in NFL history but the funny thing is, it's not even the worst in chargers history.

I however think it will be closer. Bolts 28 - Donks 31

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if we will even see 58miller in here this week since the broncos lost. I'm sure we will after they beast the chargers, though.
          sigpic

Comment

The only thing worse than an Elway ran team is a chargers team. The Chargers seem to have more talent and post better numbers each week but thanks to them, Elway is not at the NFL lowest right now and thats saying a lot because Elway has put fourth a pretty sorry team.

It is fair to say that right, I mean since elway gets all the credit for everything good, hence he should be credited with this garbage product we've suffered through all season.
            Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-20-2020, 12:13 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              The only thing worse than an Elway ran team is a chargers team. Chargers seem to have more talent and post better numbers each week but thanks to them, Elway is not the lowest of the NFL right now.
              that's because the problem does not fall on the passing game putting up those numbers. the passing game is pretty legit overall with good weapons, it's just the rest of the team that's absolutely off the rails.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

that's because the problem does not fall on the passing game putting up those numbers. the passing game is pretty legit overall with good weapons, it's just the rest of the team that's absolutely off the rails.
                Oh believe me I get it, some coaches can’t get out their own way, just like some NFL GM can’t get out of his own way. Hence why I said it’d take some real talent and effort to lose this one!

I do feel bad for Chargers fans though, at least they ain’t making ridiculous excuses and trying to place blame elsewhere like another fan base I know of lol
                Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-20-2020, 12:19 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

No way Denver wins this game, imo. Even though the chargers tend to give away games, they have a huge talent advantage and play every game close. Denver seems to have lost a lot of their competitive drive and often gets rolled up badly.

Herbert will have a career day against Denver's secondary. Ekelor will add another 80-100. Lock will make some plays but also give the ball away 2-3 times. Both STs are horrid so that will be a funny game-within-the-game. LA:38, Den: 19

Comment

I won't be surprised either way. A month ago I had this as a Denver win. Not so much now, but it will be close. A one score affair.

Denver 23
                    LA 27

Comment

Denver 31 - Chargers 30
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll go chargers 56-10
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll go chargers 56-10
                          oh man i wish...
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll go chargers 56-10
                            If we play like we did yesterday it could happen!
                            That is the first game this season that it looked like the team gave up because they couldn’t compete with the Bills.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              If we play like we did yesterday it could happen!
                              That is the first game this season that it looked like the team gave up because they couldn’t compete with the Bills.
                              the bills are a legit well-rounded and well-coached team. even if the chargers were to jump all over the broncos, they will 100% take their foot off the gas pedal just like last time. the bills went for the jugular that entire game yesterday, the chargers coaching staff doesn't do that.

I'm starting to lean daboll for the charger's next coach, even though he would be the second bills OC they have hired in a row. his philosophy is clearly different and he's done a wonderful job with josh allen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X