Elway’s vs Chargers battle for the basement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    It’s cool! All I know is you are anti Elway! You would rather the Broncos have zero Superbowl’s!
    Next year you better hope the Broncos are trash ( their won’t) because you are rooting for a unnamed GM
    How many times do I Have to tell you that John Elway the quarterback was great? I’ve expressed that to you many times but like a teenage girl who has just been scorned you’re like “if you don’t like me in this dress, then you don’t love me and you hate everything”...

John Elway the QB was great but realized that he wasn’t great enough by himself. A few guys named Terrell Davis, Mike Shanahan, Alex Gibbs assisted to great extent. TD with that O-Line did so much to get John there.

Later a few others named Manning, Kubiak, Philips are 80 percent responsible over Elway because they did all the work while John made a few connections while drooling over his hand picked losers like Schofield, Hillman, Lattimer, Heuerman, Ball etc.

John the GM is horrible, he’s beyond horrible so yes I am anti Elway the GM and so should you. Stop with the fandom because this isn’t about John the Hellway it’s about the Denver Broncos!

Now stop Harassing me over facts and just accept it. Or seek help!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-03-2021, 06:15 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

How many times do I Have to tell you that John Elway the quarterback was great? I’ve expressed that to you many times but like a teenage girl who is just been scorned you’re like “if you don’t like me like this, you don’t love me and you hate everything”...

John Elway the QB was great but realized that he wasn’t great enough by himself. A few guys named TD, Shanahan, Alex Gibbs assisted to great extent. TD with that O-Line did so much to get John there. Later a few others named Manning, Kubiak, Philips are 80 percent responsible over Elway because they did all the work while John made a few connections and drooling over Schofield, Hillman, Lattimer, Heuerman, Ball etc.

John the GM is horrible, he’s beyond horrible so yes I am anti Elway the GM and so should you. Stop with the fandom because this isn’t about John the Hellway it’s about the Denver Broncos!
      Nope!
      its me vs you I’m all in next season for the Broncos your not
      if Denver doesn’t make the postseason I will go away for ever Denver makes the playoffs you are gone!
      deal?
      sigpic

Comment

Nope!
        its me vs you I’m all in next season for the Broncos your not
        if Denver doesn’t make the postseason I will go away for ever Denver makes the playoffs you are gone!
        deal?
        Hell no, I want you here to rub your nose in it.

You know John is a horrible GM so stop taking it personal as if I was talking about you. Your loyalty is to the wrong side, it’s about the Broncos not the Elway. Geez confused much.

Hes trash as a GM 58 and you can go make a ridiculous bargain with Baph or whoever you want but I hope you are here like I said to take your medicine because nobody else here deserves it more than you.
        sigpic

Comment

• The broncos lost today and 85 percent of the last five seasons because John has drafted Guys like Lock. John hired Guys like Vic Fangio, and John hired Pat Schurmur. The Broncos are in the dumps because of John the horrible GM.

Deal with it.
          sigpic

Comment

Hell no, I want you here to rub your nose in it. You know John is a horrible GM so stop taking personal as if I was talking about you. Your loyalty is to the wrong side, it’s about the Broncos not the Elway. Geez confused much.

Hes trash as a GM 58 and you can go make a ridiculous bargain with Baph or whoever you want but I hope you are here like I said to take your medicine because nobody else here deserves it more than you.
            Denver will make the playoffs next year! Your not a fan of the broncos currently and their is nothing wrong with that just don’t celebrate our playoff birth next year and don’t ever brag about Superbowl 50
            sigpic

Comment

Denver will make the playoffs next year! Your not a fan of the broncos currently and their is nothing wrong with that just don’t celebrate our playoff birth next year and don’t ever brag about Superbowl 50
              Denver only makes the playoffs next season if John Elway is gone.

I am a fan of the Denver Broncos I’m just not a fan of you and the rest of the Denver ElwayS. John has no place on this team any more. He’s like screech powers still hanging around Bayside 10 to 15 years later living in the past.

He can try and get Stafford or even attempt to trade for the rights to Andrew Luck but he ain’t catching Lightening/Manning in the bottle again.

Manning was so great, much better than John and I’ll always credit him as the real modern day Denver franchise over John because Manning brought those 5 division titles and guided that team to two Super Bowls. John the executive was given a ticket by mr Bowlen to come for the ride when John fired Brian Xander’s who was the real GM when Manning came on board!
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-03-2021, 06:28 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Denver only makes the playoffs next season if John Elway is gone.

I am a fan of the Denver Broncos I’m just not a fan of you and the rest of the Denver ElwayS. John has no place on this team any more. He’s like screech powers still hanging around Bayside 10 to 15 years later living in the past.

He can try and get Stafford or even attempt to trade for the rights to Andrew Luck but he ain’t catching Lightening/Manning in the bottle again.

Manning was so great, much better than John and I’ll always credit him as the real modern day Denver franchise over John because Manning brought those 5 division titles and guided that team to two Super Bowls. John the executive was given a ticket by mr Bowlen to come for the ride when John fired Brian Xander’s who was the real GM when Manning came on board!
                Manning only won when Elway gave him a all time defense!
                your a fake fan
                sigpic

Comment

your a fake fan
                  Really “Manning Only won“ in 2015 when John gave him a top defense?

What about those 5 division titles you like to bring up in favor of the dictatorship?
                  Don’t suddenly go hypocrite on me now 58. ?

How about Changing your narrative to
                  Wade Phillips gave Peyton Manning a top defense in 2015!

I am a true diehard Denver Broncos fan and There is no way I’m going to accept anything from a 100% pure John Elway fan. YOU are the fake fan. You are clearly a fan of John Elway over the Denver Broncos and that’s just the way it is dude deal with it
                  sigpic

Comment

your a fake fan
                    that's when he brought in wade to make them that elite defense then let him walk for no reason the very next year.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post

that's when he brought in wade to make them that elite defense then let him walk for no reason the very next year.
                      What has Wade done since he walked?
                      is he in the league?
                      sigpic

Comment

It’s cool! All I know is you are anti Elway! You would rather the Broncos have zero Superbowl’s!
                        Next year you better hope the Broncos are trash ( their won’t) because you are rooting for a unnamed GM

remember when I used to say arguing with you is like arguing with a 12-year-old? yeah, here's an example and it's hysterical!

sigpic

Comment

remember when I used to say arguing with you is like arguing with a 12-year-old? yeah, here's an example and it's hysterical!
                          There’s no arguing guy, Denver will make playoffs in 2021 and you believe they won’t. We will see who’s right no argument
                          sigpic

Comment

What has Wade done since he walked?
                            is he in the league?
                            it's because of the scheme he runs, most teams don't want to run the 3-4 anymore due to the new more spread-out offenses.

fact of the matter is, you credit elway and only elway for that defense but it was 100% wade that made that defense elite and it will never be like that again.
                            sigpic

Comment

There’s no arguing guy, Denver will make playoffs in 2021 and you believe they won’t. We will see who’s right no argument
                              it won't matter, it's not like you will ever admit being wrong and will just continue to blindly support anyone that's still in the building. once elway is gone, then and only then will you be truthful as to why he needed to go, that's what I can't wait for!
                              sigpic

Comment

it won't matter, it's not like you will ever admit being wrong and will just continue to blindly support anyone that's still in the building. once elway is gone, then and only then will you be truthful as to why he needed to go, that's what I can't wait for!
                                I will admit it the bRoncos don’t make playoffs in 2021 that i was wrong, that is easy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X