Phil rivers and the colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phil rivers and the colts

they are now 10-4 and look dominant. that's what happens when you put rivers on a team with a good OL. been saying that for yearrrrrrrrrrs, the chargers and their failed attempts of building a decent OL for the last 10 years has wasted his time as a charger (to be fair a lot of you have been saying that for years as well).

rivers has been dragged through the mud for too long, he deserves to be an NFL champion and to be in the hall of fame. pulling for my guy in the playoffs but the afc playoffs are going to be a real gauntlet. I think the colts are the best team in the AFC behind the chiefs and the bills but they have a shot.

GOOOO RIVERS!
    sigpic

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    they are now 10-4 and look dominant. that's what happens when you put rivers on a team with a good OL. been saying that for yearrrrrrrrrrs, the chargers and their failed attempts of building a decent OL for the last 10 years has wasted his time as a charger (to be fair a lot of you have been saying that for years as well).

rivers has been dragged through the mud for too long, he deserves to be an NFL champion and to be in the hall of fame. pulling for my guy in the playoffs but the afc playoffs are going to be a real gauntlet. I think the colts are the best team in the AFC behind the chiefs and the bills but they have a shot.

GOOOO RIVERS!
    Good for Phillip! Hope he beats the Chiefs in the playoffs !
    sigpic

Comment

I’ll be pulling for him as well, and if not him then probably Josh Allen because he was a Wyoming cowboy and pretty much a part of the Rocky Mountain alumni being so close to Denver.

Castonzo and Nelson will do their part watching Phil’s blind side so it’s all up to him from this point.
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-20-2020, 04:48 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Would be ironic if he does at the very least make it to the Super Bowl. Would tell us that the Chargers wasted someone who potentially might be a champion or multi champion.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
          Would be ironic if he does at the very least make it to the Super Bowl. Would tell us that the Chargers wasted someone who potentially might be a champion or multi champion.
          the fact that you have a throwback pure pocket passer with a crap OL for the last 10 years isn't exactly a recipe for success.
          sigpic

Comment

the fact that you have a throwback pure pocket passer with a crap OL for the last 10 years isn't exactly a recipe for success.
            Herbert been looking pretty good behind a crap oline
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Herbert been looking pretty good behind a crap oline
              have you ever seen rivers do this?

when I say throwback pocket passer, I'm referring to QB's like rivers, brady, P. manning, dan marino........

I compare herberts game to Aaron Rodgers'. a big arm pocket passer with the mobile ability to extend the play or run for a first down. rivers needs to stay in the pocket or check it down if he is being pressured, herb can extend the play with his legs and is accurate on the run.

herbert has actually been at his best while under pressure this season, that's the opposite of rivers.
              Last edited by baphamet; 12-20-2020, 07:15 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

have you ever seen rivers do this?

when I say throwback pocket passer, I'm referring to QB's like rivers, brady, P. manning, dan marino........

I compare herberts game to Aaron Rodgers'. a big arm pocket passer with the mobile ability to extend the play or run for a first down. rivers needs to stay in the pocket or check it down if he is being pressured, herb can extend the play with his legs and is accurate on the run.

herbert has actually been at his best while under pressure this season, that's the opposite of rivers.
                And don’t forget Rivers is on a better team
                sigpic

Comment

I miss watching Phillip twice a year, one of my favourite players of the last decade, would love to see him go on to win a Championship this year.

Comment

And don’t forget Rivers is on a better team
                    your point? anything else to add to the conversation that's actually relevant? do you even understand the point I was making?
                    Last edited by baphamet; 12-22-2020, 06:02 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                      I miss watching Phillip twice a year, one of my favourite players of the last decade, would love to see him go on to win a Championship this year.
                      wow! never would have thought that in a million years from anyone on this site

I honestly feel the same way about von miller, wish he would go to an NFC team so i can buy his jersey
                      sigpic

Comment

wow! never would have thought that in a million years from anyone on this site

I honestly feel the same way about von miller, wish he would go to an NFC team so i can buy his jersey
                        Well we all know he grew up watching the cowboys however I’d never buy a cowboys jersey even if it were Von’s. I was a big Romo fan but I wasn’t about to buy that ridiculous thing. Lol

There is speculation that Von would take a discount to play for KC. At this point they give him the best chance to win and I wouldn’t blame him one bit.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good for Phillip! Hope he beats the Chiefs in the playoffs !
                          I hope "any" team beats the Chiefs...especially in the playoffs!
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

GOOOO RIVERS!
                            but i thought the chargers were the most well rounded team for the last ten years ???
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

but i thought the chargers were the most well rounded team for the last ten years ???
                              Are you trying to imply I’ve said the chargers are the most well rounded team the last 10 years?

You constantly argued with me when I put blame on the OL and not rivers. I’ve been once again proven right.

the colts don’t have the weapons the chargers do yet he’s had lots of success and has been effective.

you have been blaming rivers for years, now what do you have to say? Other than pretend I say this or that like usual of course!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X