Phil rivers and the colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    that was like watching a chargers game in the playoffs. I hope rivers play's at least one more season.
    Some team will pick him up - NFL caliber QB’s are hard to find. With that said, PR looks less and less like a NFL QB every game. He played OK yesterday, but his arm is cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Some team will pick him up - NFL caliber QB’s are hard to find. With that said, PR looks less and less like a NFL QB every game. He played OK yesterday, but his arm is cooked.
      he has said he will retire if he doesn't resign with the colts. judging by how emotional he was at the post-game presser, I imagine he's likely done.
      sigpic

Comment

he has said he will retire if he doesn't resign with the colts. judging by how emotional he was at the post-game presser, I imagine he's likely done.
        I saw that. He may be coaching HS football next year - respect for that.

Comment

I was rooting for Rivers' slim to none chance of winning a ring with the Colts. I've said from day 1 that I love his fire even though I hated his uniform. Hell of a career. Probably a Hall of Famer but that induction may take decades. I'm stll on the fence, leaning slightly towards yes.

Comment

you literally said lock is the 4th best NFL QB in the league right now, I'm done debating you, its not worth my time.
            When you trash team wins a Super Bowl you will be worth my time
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

When you trash team wins a Super Bowl you will be worth my time
              is that why you are upset about a 3-month-old post of mine?
              sigpic

Comment

is that why you are upset about a 3-month-old post of mine?
                Question for you baph. When Bronco fans in this forum post something that disagrees with your opinion or criticizes the Chargers, you accuse them of whining, crying or acting upset.

That would have to mean when you disagree or criticize the posts made by Bronco fans you are whining, crying or acting upset....correct? Please "retort".
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

Question for you baph. When Bronco fans in this forum post something that disagrees with your opinion or criticizes the Chargers, you accuse them of whining, crying or acting upset.

That would have to mean when you disagree or criticize the posts made by Bronco fans you are whining, crying or acting upset....correct? Please "retort".
                  show me the post or post's you are referring to.
                  sigpic

Comment

show me the post or post's you are referring to.
                    No...do your own homework.
                    Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                    X