Phil rivers and the colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    that was like watching a chargers game in the playoffs. I hope rivers play's at least one more season.
    Some team will pick him up - NFL caliber QB’s are hard to find. With that said, PR looks less and less like a NFL QB every game. He played OK yesterday, but his arm is cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Some team will pick him up - NFL caliber QB’s are hard to find. With that said, PR looks less and less like a NFL QB every game. He played OK yesterday, but his arm is cooked.
      he has said he will retire if he doesn't resign with the colts. judging by how emotional he was at the post-game presser, I imagine he's likely done.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

he has said he will retire if he doesn't resign with the colts. judging by how emotional he was at the post-game presser, I imagine he's likely done.
        I saw that. He may be coaching HS football next year - respect for that.

Comment

I was rooting for Rivers' slim to none chance of winning a ring with the Colts. I've said from day 1 that I love his fire even though I hated his uniform. Hell of a career. Probably a Hall of Famer but that induction may take decades. I'm stll on the fence, leaning slightly towards yes.

Comment

Working...
          X