Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiders Broncos Week!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Raiders Broncos Week!

    Raiders Broncos Week!!!! A great way to start 2021 would be a win over our longtime rivals the Raiders!!
    I don’t care about draft position at this point a good team win is what this team needs!!!!

    Denver 20 Raiders 19

    keys to the game:
    - catch the ball!!!!!
    - make field goals
    - don’t force it if it ain’t there
    - run the ball down the Raiders throat!!!
    sigpic

  • #2
    The last two games in Denver have been one point victories for the Broncos, including 20-19 two years ago. I think this game will be a little different.

    The Raiders are 1-5 in their last 6 games, but they had the lead in the last two minutes or overtime in three of those losses. The defense, allergic to winning, gave up the game (easily I might add) to Patrick Mahomes, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Justin Herbert. If Drew Lock is in the same situation, given how poor our defense is and how inconsistent he and Jeudy are, I give him a 50/50 chance to win the game.

    Raiders 33
    Broncos 24

    A late field goal by the Raiders will put the game away.

    Statistical players of the game: Darren Waller & Melvin Gordon
    Play of the game: Henry Ruggs 75 yard TD.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
      The last two games in Denver have been one point victories for the Broncos, including 20-19 two years ago. I think this game will be a little different.

      The Raiders are 1-5 in their last 6 games, but they had the lead in the last two minutes or overtime in three of those losses. The defense, allergic to winning, gave up the game (easily I might add) to Patrick Mahomes, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Justin Herbert. If Drew Lock is in the same situation, given how poor our defense is and how inconsistent he and Jeudy are, I give him a 50/50 chance to win the game.

      Raiders 33
      Broncos 24

      A late field goal by the Raiders will put the game away.

      Statistical players of the game: Darren Waller & Melvin Gordon
      Play of the game: Henry Ruggs 75 yard TD.
      Waller is ridiculous!!! The guy cannot be covered, I could see him go off, hope I’m wrong. As long as Lock takes what is there and we run the ball it should be a game going into the 4th.
      Hopefully in the near future our rivalry will be for more than bragging rights and actual playoff position!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Waller is ridiculous!!! The guy cannot be covered, I could see him go off, hope I’m wrong. As long as Lock takes what is there and we run the ball it should be a game going into the 4th.
        Hopefully in the near future our rivalry will be for more than bragging rights and actual playoff position!
        I agree on all of this. And yep, Lock needs to take what's there because a LOT will be there. Fant will have a great game, too. Our defense is bad bad bad.

        Comment


        • #5
          Deja vu with an alternate ending. That was great. And terrible. And incredible. And embarrassing. Beautiful yet ugly. But I'll take a rival win any day of the week.

          Great game. Jeudy is still running.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
            Deja vu with an alternate ending. That was great. And terrible. And incredible. And embarrassing. Beautiful yet ugly. But I'll take a rival win any day of the week.

            Great game. Jeudy is still running.
            Congrats on the win DS !
            sigpic

            Comment

            Working...
            X