X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Deja vu with an alternate ending. That was great. And terrible. And incredible. And embarrassing. Beautiful yet ugly. But I'll take a rival win any day of the week.

Great game. Jeudy is still running.
    Congrats on the win DS !

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Deja vu with an alternate ending. That was great. And terrible. And incredible. And embarrassing. Beautiful yet ugly. But I'll take a rival win any day of the week.

Great game. Jeudy is still running.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Waller is ridiculous!!! The guy cannot be covered, I could see him go off, hope I’m wrong. As long as Lock takes what is there and we run the ball it should be a game going into the 4th.
    Hopefully in the near future our rivalry will be for more than bragging rights and actual playoff position!
    I agree on all of this. And yep, Lock needs to take what's there because a LOT will be there. Fant will have a great game, too. Our defense is bad bad bad.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    The last two games in Denver have been one point victories for the Broncos, including 20-19 two years ago. I think this game will be a little different.

The Raiders are 1-5 in their last 6 games, but they had the lead in the last two minutes or overtime in three of those losses. The defense, allergic to winning, gave up the game (easily I might add) to Patrick Mahomes, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Justin Herbert. If Drew Lock is in the same situation, given how poor our defense is and how inconsistent he and Jeudy are, I give him a 50/50 chance to win the game.

Raiders 33
    Broncos 24

A late field goal by the Raiders will put the game away.

Statistical players of the game: Darren Waller & Melvin Gordon
    Play of the game: Henry Ruggs 75 yard TD.
    Waller is ridiculous!!! The guy cannot be covered, I could see him go off, hope I’m wrong. As long as Lock takes what is there and we run the ball it should be a game going into the 4th.
    Hopefully in the near future our rivalry will be for more than bragging rights and actual playoff position!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    The last two games in Denver have been one point victories for the Broncos, including 20-19 two years ago. I think this game will be a little different.

The Raiders are 1-5 in their last 6 games, but they had the lead in the last two minutes or overtime in three of those losses. The defense, allergic to winning, gave up the game (easily I might add) to Patrick Mahomes, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Justin Herbert. If Drew Lock is in the same situation, given how poor our defense is and how inconsistent he and Jeudy are, I give him a 50/50 chance to win the game.

Raiders 33
    Broncos 24

A late field goal by the Raiders will put the game away.

Statistical players of the game: Darren Waller & Melvin Gordon
    Play of the game: Henry Ruggs 75 yard TD.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    started a topic Raiders Broncos Week!

Raiders Broncos Week!

Raiders Broncos Week!!!! A great way to start 2021 would be a win over our longtime rivals the Raiders!!
    I don’t care about draft position at this point a good team win is what this team needs!!!!

Denver 20 Raiders 19

keys to the game:
    - catch the ball!!!!!
    - make field goals
    - don’t force it if it ain’t there
    - run the ball down the Raiders throat!!!
Working...
X