Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NFL isn't even trying to hide this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL isn't even trying to hide this...

Super Bowl being held in TB, money down from covid, increase profits by assisting TB to the SB in TB

https://youtu.be/p3x3-7EPwgw
    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    Super Bowl being held in TB, money down from covid, increase profits by assisting TB to the SB in TB

Counter move, don’t watch it. I’ve had enough of the corruption across this league. I seriously don’t watch nearly as much as I used to. Just like John, Goodell needs to go as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

My crystal ball says TB won't be in the SB this year and it also shows the SB will be a good one between the Packers and the Chiefs. Can't wait!
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

My crystal ball says TB won't be in the SB this year and it also shows the SB will be a good one between the Packers and the Chiefs. Can't wait!
        New Orleans KILLS Tampon Bay and Tammy tomorrow, he is done!
        sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Counter move, don’t watch it. I’ve had enough of the corruption across this league. I seriously don’t watch nearly as much as I used to. Just like John, Goodell needs to go as well.

So, are you an FBI agent involved in investigating known "corruption" in the NFL? How about providing all of us with known, proven, undeniable and obvious "corruption".

If it's so "rampant" why do you watch ANY NFL games? Does.....not.....make....any.....logical.....sense !

AND.....why does Roger Goodell "need to go Sam?" I realize facts don't matter very much these days but I for one demand and require the truth in order to make valid and accurate decisions.

Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

So, are you an FBI agent involved in investigating known "corruption" in the NFL? How about providing all of us with known, proven, undeniable and obvious "corruption".

If it's so "rampant" why do you watch ANY NFL games? Does.....not.....make....any.....logical.....sense !

AND.....why does Roger Goodell "need to go Sam?" I realize facts don't matter very much these days but I for one demand and require the truth in order to make valid and accurate decisions.
            Yellow flags and missed calls at key moments. Goodell does nothing to cerrect theses errors that cost teams dearly.

You want your facts?

Watch the games, I’m sure your eyes don’t lie to you but perhaps they’re blinded by your cynical ways.
            sigpic

Comment

Did you see the games today’s? Watch it play out how the league/refs do everything possible to get yellow flags on the ground in favor of Tommy Cheetah and the buccs. Watch this crap play out dude!
              sigpic

Comment

Yellow flags and missed calls at key moments. Goodell does nothing to cerrect theses errors that cost teams dearly.

You want your facts?

Watch the games, I’m sure your eyes don’t lie to you but perhaps they’re blinded by your cynical ways.
                I don't watch "TONS" of NFL football but I do watch 4-5 a games a week and usually see "bad calls" on ESPN. I don't believe bad calls are anywhere close to chronic or excessive. In fact, I think the referees do a phenomenal job. The amount of anguish and frustration that you have with Elway and Goodell is over the top.

You stated earlier (post #2) that you don't watch that much NFL games anymore because it is so corrupt. So, I'll suggest to you to adopt another sport that is PERFECT with PERFECT owners/management, PERFECT players, PERFECT fans. Then, you can't complain to anyone because your life will be full of happiness and joy!
                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I don't watch "TONS" of NFL football but I do watch 4-5 a games a week and usually see "bad calls" on ESPN. I don't believe bad calls are anywhere close to chronic or excessive. In fact, I think the referees do a phenomenal job. The amount of anguish and frustration that you have with Elway and Goodell is over the top.

You stated earlier (post #2) that you don't watch that much NFL games anymore because it is so corrupt. So, I'll suggest to you to adopt another sport that is PERFECT with PERFECT owners/management, PERFECT players, PERFECT fans. Then, you can't complain to anyone because your life will be full of happiness and joy!
                  We both know that neither of us really care about Goodell. We both know that it is John I despise but hey I only despise him because you and your ignorant brethren in here act as if he’s a god that cannot be held responsible for a single thing.

If I say Gary’s play calling blew a game, no one comes to defend him. If I say John blew a draft pick, you all come to argue instead of accepting facts. So yes I despise John but 80% of it is because of you guys.

I’ll be happy when John is fully out of the picture.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like you folks were right. TB will be hosting the TB12 invitational championship this year. A putrid 2nd half in the NFCCG, but still pulled it out. Quite amazing indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                      Looks like you folks were right. TB will be hosting the TB12 invitational championship this year. A putrid 2nd half in the NFCCG, but still pulled it out. Quite amazing indeed.
                      I’m always right, and my next prediction is that Pat Mahomes goes down due to injury sometime during the super bowl if not before. Just wait for it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I’m always right, and my next prediction is that Pat Mahomes goes down due to injury sometime during the super bowl if not before. Just wait for it.
                        Sorry Sam, it’s hard to project sarcasm is the written form. I was mocking this idiotic thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Sorry Sam, it’s hard to project sarcasm is the written form. I was mocking this idiotic thread.
                          .......I don't think this thread is idiotic....
                          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Allow me to share some unsolicited advice I learned from Elon Musk.

Always take the position that you're to some degree wrong, and your goal is to be less wrong over time.

However, if your prediction is correct, then

Comment

If not before? There's only one game remaining. You must mean like being mugged, car wreck, slips on ice, falls off a cliff, shot in club?

It's a lame prediction Sam.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                              X