Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NFL isn't even trying to hide this...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The NFL isn't even trying to hide this...

    Super Bowl being held in TB, money down from covid, increase profits by assisting TB to the SB in TB

    https://youtu.be/p3x3-7EPwgw
    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

  • #2
    Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    Super Bowl being held in TB, money down from covid, increase profits by assisting TB to the SB in TB

    https://youtu.be/p3x3-7EPwgw
    Counter move, don’t watch it. I’ve had enough of the corruption across this league. I seriously don’t watch nearly as much as I used to. Just like John, Goodell needs to go as well.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post
      Super Bowl being held in TB, money down from covid, increase profits by assisting TB to the SB in TB

      https://youtu.be/p3x3-7EPwgw
      My crystal ball says TB won't be in the SB this year and it also shows the SB will be a good one between the Packers and the Chiefs. Can't wait!
      Utah Bronco Freak

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

        My crystal ball says TB won't be in the SB this year and it also shows the SB will be a good one between the Packers and the Chiefs. Can't wait!
        New Orleans KILLS Tampon Bay and Tammy tomorrow, he is done!
        sigpicoh YEAH?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

          Counter move, don’t watch it. I’ve had enough of the corruption across this league. I seriously don’t watch nearly as much as I used to. Just like John, Goodell needs to go as well.

          So, are you an FBI agent involved in investigating known "corruption" in the NFL? How about providing all of us with known, proven, undeniable and obvious "corruption".

          If it's so "rampant" why do you watch ANY NFL games? Does.....not.....make....any.....logical.....sense !

          AND.....why does Roger Goodell "need to go Sam?" I realize facts don't matter very much these days but I for one demand and require the truth in order to make valid and accurate decisions.

          Utah Bronco Freak

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post


            So, are you an FBI agent involved in investigating known "corruption" in the NFL? How about providing all of us with known, proven, undeniable and obvious "corruption".

            If it's so "rampant" why do you watch ANY NFL games? Does.....not.....make....any.....logical.....sense !

            AND.....why does Roger Goodell "need to go Sam?" I realize facts don't matter very much these days but I for one demand and require the truth in order to make valid and accurate decisions.
            Yellow flags and missed calls at key moments. Goodell does nothing to cerrect theses errors that cost teams dearly.

            You want your facts?

            Watch the games, I’m sure your eyes don’t lie to you but perhaps they’re blinded by your cynical ways.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post


              So, are you an FBI agent involved in investigating known "corruption" in the NFL? How about providing all of us with known, proven, undeniable and obvious "corruption".

              If it's so "rampant" why do you watch ANY NFL games? Does.....not.....make....any.....logical.....sense !

              AND.....why does Roger Goodell "need to go Sam?" I realize facts don't matter very much these days but I for one demand and require the truth in order to make valid and accurate decisions.
              Did you see the games today’s? Watch it play out how the league/refs do everything possible to get yellow flags on the ground in favor of Tommy Cheetah and the buccs. Watch this crap play out dude!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Yellow flags and missed calls at key moments. Goodell does nothing to cerrect theses errors that cost teams dearly.

                You want your facts?

                Watch the games, I’m sure your eyes don’t lie to you but perhaps they’re blinded by your cynical ways.
                I don't watch "TONS" of NFL football but I do watch 4-5 a games a week and usually see "bad calls" on ESPN. I don't believe bad calls are anywhere close to chronic or excessive. In fact, I think the referees do a phenomenal job. The amount of anguish and frustration that you have with Elway and Goodell is over the top.

                You stated earlier (post #2) that you don't watch that much NFL games anymore because it is so corrupt. So, I'll suggest to you to adopt another sport that is PERFECT with PERFECT owners/management, PERFECT players, PERFECT fans. Then, you can't complain to anyone because your life will be full of happiness and joy!
                Utah Bronco Freak

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

                  I don't watch "TONS" of NFL football but I do watch 4-5 a games a week and usually see "bad calls" on ESPN. I don't believe bad calls are anywhere close to chronic or excessive. In fact, I think the referees do a phenomenal job. The amount of anguish and frustration that you have with Elway and Goodell is over the top.

                  You stated earlier (post #2) that you don't watch that much NFL games anymore because it is so corrupt. So, I'll suggest to you to adopt another sport that is PERFECT with PERFECT owners/management, PERFECT players, PERFECT fans. Then, you can't complain to anyone because your life will be full of happiness and joy!
                  We both know that neither of us really care about Goodell. We both know that it is John I despise but hey I only despise him because you and your ignorant brethren in here act as if he’s a god that cannot be held responsible for a single thing.

                  If I say Gary’s play calling blew a game, no one comes to defend him. If I say John blew a draft pick, you all come to argue instead of accepting facts. So yes I despise John but 80% of it is because of you guys.

                  I’ll be happy when John is fully out of the picture.


                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks like you folks were right. TB will be hosting the TB12 invitational championship this year. A putrid 2nd half in the NFCCG, but still pulled it out. Quite amazing indeed.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                      Looks like you folks were right. TB will be hosting the TB12 invitational championship this year. A putrid 2nd half in the NFCCG, but still pulled it out. Quite amazing indeed.
                      I’m always right, and my next prediction is that Pat Mahomes goes down due to injury sometime during the super bowl if not before. Just wait for it.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

                        I’m always right, and my next prediction is that Pat Mahomes goes down due to injury sometime during the super bowl if not before. Just wait for it.
                        Sorry Sam, it’s hard to project sarcasm is the written form. I was mocking this idiotic thread.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

                          Sorry Sam, it’s hard to project sarcasm is the written form. I was mocking this idiotic thread.
                          .......I don't think this thread is idiotic....
                          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

                            I’m always right, and my next prediction is that Pat Mahomes goes down due to injury sometime during the super bowl if not before. Just wait for it.
                            Allow me to share some unsolicited advice I learned from Elon Musk.

                            Always take the position that you're to some degree wrong, and your goal is to be less wrong over time.

                            However, if your prediction is correct, then

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

                              I’m always right, and my next prediction is that Pat Mahomes goes down due to injury sometime during the super bowl if not before. Just wait for it.
                              If not before? There's only one game remaining. You must mean like being mugged, car wreck, slips on ice, falls off a cliff, shot in club?

                              It's a lame prediction Sam.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X