Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Denver will make the postseason!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Denver will make the postseason!!!!

Was a bad year overall, I don’t believe we were a playoff team despite the injuries.

Lock is our Qb
    Shurmur is our OC
    Fangio is our coach
    elway is our GM (edit!!!!! Looks like Elway will hire a new GM!!!!! )
    If you ain’t down look to 2022!!!
    sick of the fake fans and the fans who think they could build an NFL team!!!!l
    Last edited by 58Miller; 01-04-2021, 02:05 PM.
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Was a bad year overall, I don’t believe we were a playoff team despite the injuries.

Lock is our Qb
    Shurmur is our OC
    Fangio is our coach
    elway is our GM
    I look forward to the start of free agency and the draft.

I wonder if Denver will trade down as before, or we select ninth overall.

Comment

Lock is our Qb
      Shurmur is our OC
      Fangio is our coach
      elway is our GM
      Being optimistic is great but it doesn't mean success will happen! Being realistic based on what we witnessed with the dynamics of the Denver Broncos this season leads fans to believe we have a long way to go to achieve enough success next year to even sniff the playoffs.

Based on the title of this thread, are you thinking the Broncos will have a realistic chance to go from worst to first in the AFC West in 2021 and make the playoffs?

I'm not a fake fan and I couldn't build an NFL team. Based on what we have and don't have within the organization right now I don't see great success for quite a while.
      Last edited by jazzbodog; 01-04-2021, 09:36 AM.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Unless we have a good free agency and draft I could see is struggling again. We need a lot more talent on this football team.
        "Dwight Howard On The Post Dog!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JSwint22 View Post
          Unless we have a good free agency and draft I could see is struggling again. We need a lot more talent on this football team.
          Without Free agency or the draft we will most likely already get upgrades at:
          WR with Sutton
          RT Juwan James
          CB Callahan
          OLB Von Miller
          NT Purcell

Then we need to take care of Simmons and Shelby
          and hopefully the new GM comes in and crushes the draft!
          sigpic

Comment

Drew Lock
             didn't do enough in 2020 to prove he's Denver's franchise quarterback.

That doesn't mean his time in Denver is over. Broncos coach Vic Fangio said Tuesday

Lock
            "can be" the team's starter in 2021, provided he spends the offseason working on his ability to play the position.

"I do think he can come back better," Fangio said of

Lock
            , via KDVR's Dave Althouse. "You can make improvements just in the class room."
            https://www.nfl.com/news/vic-fangio-...eds-to-improve

hey 58miller, apparently your team's head coach didn't get your memo about drew lock being the 4th best QB in the NFL. he must not be the "true" broncos head coach!
            sigpic

Comment

Lock is our Qb
              :
              not according to your head coach

sigpic

Comment

Lololololol

Comment

Hopefully your fandom is correct one of these years, wouldn't mind watching a Broncos game in January again one day.

Comment

Lock is our Qb
                    Shurmur is our OC
                    Fangio is our coach
                    elway is our GM (edit!!!!! Looks like Elway will hire a new GM!!!!! )
                    You already know the answer here, it depends on how much John the doofus get involved.

If he’s “meddling” as Joe Ellis put it, then no the broncos DO NOT make the playoffs. If John stay the hell out of the office and actually allows George Paton to do his job, then yes there is a chance they make the playoffs.

However without an accomplished quarterback going up against the likes of both Justin Herbert and Patrick Mahomes, chances are very very slim.

When John Couldn’t find a quarterback to save his life, the Kansas City Chiefs found Patrick Mahomes, the LA chargers found Justin Herbert, other teams like the Buffalo Bills found Josh Allen and the Baltimore ravens found Lamar Jackson and the Houston Texans found Deshaun Watson.

If John had actually done his homework and found an accomplished quarterback, then I would say yes they could make the playoffs but again and only if John Elway stay the hell out of the office.
                    sigpic

Comment

Without Free agency or the draft we will most likely already get upgrades at:
                      WR with Sutton
                      RT Juwan James
                      CB Callahan
                      OLB Von Miller
                      NT Purcell

Then we need to take care of Simmons and Shelby
                      and hopefully the new GM comes in and crushes the draft!

We do not need to retain Von Miller, his price is way too high and his level of production isn’t there anymore. How many times do I have to tell you to value the team as a whole and not a certain individual over the team...

We also do not need to resign Justin Simmons. Yes his numbers were good but he was put into position to make plays. Safeties like Anthony Harris, Jamaal Adams, Eddie Jackson, Minkah Fitzpatrick, Derwin James are all freaks on the field and will be top safety money which is a ludicrous rate right now, even for them.
                      There is no way Denver should ever over pay for Simmons. I’d much rather see what Fangio could blossom Parks into at this point. He may not be the great of choices but he’s here and we all know he can play.

Shelby Harris is definitely worth the market price. I would sign him long before resigning Von Miller or Justin Simmons. Shelby Harris was a huge difference maker for the defense last season and I’m so hoping that John Elway does not get involved in his contract negotiations.

Did you really just say “Juwann James”? I see what your doing here, how you’re attempting to justify such a ridiculous free agent signing but lying to yourself about this isn’t going to work. Juwann James is garbage and most likely won’t play anymore than 6-7 games next season and you’ll have to realize that John made a horrible signing here.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        You already know the answer here, it depends on how much John the doofus get involved.

If he’s “meddling” as Joe Ellis put it, then no the broncos DO NOT make the playoffs. If John stay the hell out of the office and actually allows George Paton to do his job, then yes there is a chance they make the playoffs.

However without an accomplished quarterback going up against the likes of both Justin Herbert and Patrick Mahomes, chances are very very slim.

When John Couldn’t find a quarterback to save his life, the Kansas City Chiefs found Patrick Mahomes, the LA chargers found Justin Herbert, other teams like the Buffalo Bills found Josh Allen and the Baltimore ravens found Lamar Jackson and the Houston Texans found Deshaun Watson.

If John had actually done his homework and found an accomplished quarterback, then I would say yes they could make the playoffs but again and only if John Elway stay the hell out of the office.

lmao...how did the chargers find herbert...they sucked and got the 6th pick in a draft with three top qbs in the draft, and only two teams ahead of them that needed a qb...without lifting a finger they was going to get burrows, tua or herbert
                        sigpic
                        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

lmao...how did the chargers find herbert...they sucked and got the 6th pick in a draft with three top qbs in the draft, and only two teams ahead of them that needed a qb...without lifting a finger they was going to get burrows, tua or herbert
                          you continue to make this excuse.

how did kc get mahomes? the dolphins could have drafted herbert, then what? you would be talking crap about how tua is a bust in the NFL if the chargers drafted him. and again, the Broncos could have had one of the current elite QB's in the NFL in josh allen when they sucked and had the 5th pick in the draft.

if finding a franchise QB was so easy for the chargers,why the hell has elway tried for 5 years to find even a mediocre fill in and couldn't do it? why did he think it was necessary to step down and find a GM to help him? is it just to have someone to blame other than himself? or is it that he finally has come to the realization that he sucks at finding the future at the QB position?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

I know the topic is quarterbacks getting Denver to the post season so I’ll say it like this, “lmao...”how did the broncos find Von Miller the QB of the defense...”they sucked” and got the 2nd pick in a draft with three to DL men.

Your arguments are contracting and pointless. Proof and think about what you are saying before attempting to laugh at someone else just because you know they are correct but still are to ignorant to accept it.

good day rap
                            sigpic

Comment

I usually read smack but stay out, it's usually pretty cringe from the few Broncos regulars, but damn Arapaho might have worse smack than Miller58, and that is saying something.

Comment

Working...
                              X