Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Denver will make the postseason!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

not according to your head coach

I say they will make the playoffs
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      I say they will make the playoffs
      I will state a possibility but most likely not very possible. And injuries could affect it immensely. I'm not going to think it will happen until it does.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Was a bad year overall, I don’t believe we were a playoff team despite the injuries.

Lock is our Qb
        Shurmur is our OC
        Fangio is our coach
        elway is our GM (edit!!!!! Looks like Elway will hire a new GM!!!!! )
        If you ain’t down look to 2022!!!
        sick of the fake fans and the fans who think they could build an NFL team!!!!l
        not anymore

to be honest, I dont like that TB was named the starter. the broncos actually did something smart for a change. not as smart as if they signed tyrod but this is close enough.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

not anymore

to be honest, I dont like that TB was named the starter. the broncos actually did something smart for a change. not as smart as if they signed tyrod but this is close enough.
          True.
          Starts as the back-up.

As long as we make the playoffs I'll be happy.
          sigpic

Comment

Good luck to Denver - I like the post season better when they play. With that said, they have a subpar QB and a subpar HC. The mile high toilet is a huge advantage, but not nearly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
              Good luck to Denver - I like the post season better when they play. With that said, they have a subpar QB and a subpar HC. The mile high toilet is a huge advantage, but not nearly enough.
              What is your teams record vs Denver in the postseason again?

Last time our teams played at your Wicked Awesome stadium = Denver 18 Pats 12
              sigpic

Comment

No they won't

Comment

Excellent 1st game for the Broncos. Kudos.

Comment

What is your teams record vs Denver in the postseason again?

Last time our teams played at your Wicked Awesome stadium = Denver 18 Pats 12
                    Not surprisingly, you’ve missed the forest through the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Not surprisingly, you’ve missed the forest through the tree.
                      Denver is 4-1 vs your team in the postseason and 2-0 on afc championships, what have I missed exactly?

sigpic

Comment

Ha ha the tile of thread made me chuckle

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                          Ha ha the tile of thread made me chuckle
                          Seeing you show up after a Chargers win knowing you will disappear on another businesses trip at the first sign of another Chargers choke!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                            I usually read smack but stay out, it's usually pretty cringe from the few Broncos regulars, but damn Arapaho might have worse smack than Miller58, and that is saying something.
                            This thread is a complete joke. Miller running his mouth making outlandish predictions as he always does. It’s not even close to touching good smack whatsoever. I wonder what Miller thinks now about his trash team and all the suckage.

Comment

58Miller. It’s Monday morning. Pull yourself together and get up off the kitchen floor. I know your panty hose is all snagged up and you’ve been crying all night. Your mascara has been running like your mouth typically does. You’re a complete train wreck of mess right now, I know. Get your self up off the kitchen floor and stop your crying. Put your heels back on and make it back out to the streets. You can’t stay isolation forever. Even a pig hates isolation unless she’s waddling in the mud all day and could care less.

say it with me now, Let’s , Let’s , Let’s

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                                58Miller. It’s Monday morning. Pull yourself together and get up off the kitchen floor. I know your panty hose is all snagged up and you’ve been crying all night. Your mascara has been running like your mouth typically does. You’re a complete train wreck of mess right now, I know. Get your self up off the kitchen floor and stop your crying. Put your heels back on and make it back out to the streets. You can’t stay isolation forever. Even a pig hates isolation unless she’s waddling in the mud all day and could care less.

say it with me now, Let’s , Let’s , Let’s
                                Lol!!! I wasn't on the kitchen floor!....it was the bathroom floor. Frustrating game to watch but this is what my team is right now not good enough to beat the bully in the division. Defense had a good showing but the 4th best Qb in the division couldn't nt get the offense in the endzone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X