Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Z only Roots for Denver minus Elway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Z only Roots for Denver minus Elway!!!

Sam Z say Denver will only make playoffs in 2021 if John Elway is fired
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Denver only makes the playoffs next season if John Elway is gone.

I am a fan of the Denver Broncos I’m just not a fan of you and the rest of the Denver ElwayS. John has no place on this team any more. He’s like screech powers still hanging around Bayside 10 to 15 years later living in the past.

He can try and get Stafford or even attempt to trade for the rights to Andrew Luck but he ain’t catching Lightening/Manning in the bottle again.

Manning was so great, much better than John and I’ll always credit him as the real modern day Denver franchise over John because Manning brought those 5 division titles and guided that team to two Super Bowls. John the executive was given a ticket by mr Bowlen to come for the ride when John fired Brian Xander’s who was the real GM when Manning came on board!
    Not a fan of Elway, that’s fine root for the Broncos after he is gone.

Elway =

Sam z = 💩
    sigpic

Everyone else who want Elway, Fangio, or Lock home please make it known now!!! We will praise you pre 2022 as those who knew what was best.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Sam Z say Denver will only make playoffs in 2021 if John Elway is fired

Not a fan of Elway, that’s fine root for the Broncos after he is gone.

Elway =

Sam z = 💩
      Look at you taking it personal, crazy Denver Elway fan.

Elway By Himself = 3 lost Super Bowls

Elway with TD,Shanahan, Gibbs =

Elway with the great PFM, Kubiak, Philips =

Elway by himself again = 5 losing seasons or as you put it “crap”.

Now that is more like it! Go Denver Broncos! John Elway please go away...!
      sigpic

Comment

Look at you taking it personal, crazy Denver Elway fan.

Elway By Himself = 3 lost Super Bowls

Elway with TD,Shanahan, Gibbs =

Elway with the great PFM, Kubiak, Philips =

Elway by himself again = 5 losing seasons or as you put it “crap”.

Now that is more like it! Go Denver Broncos! John Elway please go away...!
        not personal at all
        Elway x 3 Superbowl’s

You = 💩

sigpic

Comment

Don’t worry Sam z you will either be a hero or a zero in 2021!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Everyone else who want Elway, Fangio, or Lock home please make it known now!!! We will praise you pre 2022 as those who knew what was best.
            Im game, anyone who sees the truth and has accepted that John is the common denominator and should be held accountable, “please make it known now. We will praise you in 2022 for knowing what’s best”.

wait you said the Broncos will make the playoffs in 2021 just a few post above. Which is it 58, 2021 or 2022?
            sigpic

Comment

Don’t worry Sam z you will either be a hero or a zero in 2021!!!
              I’ll always be your hero when you “credit me In 2022 for knowing what was best”.

Im a loser because I don’t support The detriment that John has become to this team? Why gee I guess my life is ruined now, I mean really is more about the detriment or the actual team?
              sigpic

Comment

I’ll always be your hero when you “credit me I. 2022 for knowing what was best”.

Im a loser because I don’t support The detriment that John has become to this team? Why gee I guess my life is ruined now.
                Never called you a loser that was you!!!!
                i support Elway you don’t
                sigpic

Comment

Just be patient Sam Z. If Denver is everything you and your boy Baphs think then I will be the one who looks bad and you two will look like geniuses!!!!!!

for the record Elway has built two afc champions and a Super Bowl winner

you and Baphs have supported zero teams with titles
                  sigpic

Comment

Fangio has no business being a head coach, anyone can see that
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Fangio has no business being a head coach, anyone can see that
                      When he is gone I’m sure you will be happy 👍🏻
                      sigpic

Comment

58miller, you have literally been wrong about every single garbage QB elway has brought in since manning retired, when are you going to eat your crow and admit you didn't know what was best? when are you going to learn that blindly supporting the players, coaches, and the GM of your team does not make you a better more knowledgeable fan than someone who is more objective or cynical?

I see lots of broncos fans wanting elway gone now, are you going to fight them all?
                        sigpic

Comment

When he is gone I’m sure you will be happy 👍🏻
                          So you cool with what he did in the final minutes of the game?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            58miller, you have literally been wrong about every single garbage QB elway has brought in since manning retired, when are you going to eat your crow and admit you didn't know what was best? when are you going to learn that blindly supporting the players, coaches, and the GM of your team does not make you a better more knowledgeable fan than someone who is more objective or cynical?

I see lots of broncos fans wanting elway gone now, are you going to fight them all?
                            And what have you been right about Baphs?
                            isn’t your team 7-9?
                            zero Superbowl’s ever?
                            sigpic

Comment

Just be patient Sam Z. If Denver is everything you and your boy Baphs think then I will be the one who looks bad and you two will look like geniuses!!!!!!

for the record Elway has built two afc champions and a Super Bowl winner

you and Baphs have supported zero teams with titles
                              you mean when manning was the QB, sure. those days are loooooong gone and i was proven correct when i said this would happen the moment manning retired. elway isn't the god GM you think he is man, you are blinded by the thickest pair of homer glasses in the history of homer glasses.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X