Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Z only Roots for Denver minus Elway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    You root for the Broncos blindly despite Elway turning the Broncos into perennial losers and are consistently wrong about almost everything year after year. I get you play the high and mighty fan card with your blind love for the team and Elway often, but, I think supporting a guy who clearly isn't good at his job, told you again by the way, makes you the bad fan. Sam Z is a nerd for claiming he has inside sources, you both suck
    I am a Broncos fan, I root for the team and the personal and staff that we have not imaginary GM’s or players that we shoulda woulda coulda brought in.

Elway announced today he is bringing in someone to be the teams GM, hopefully that makes everyone happy but I’m guessing if they are successful Elway will get zero credit and if they bomb Elway will get the blame.
    Im happy to see that Elway realizes he needs help just like he did in 97, 98 with TD.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      I am a Broncos fan, I root for the team and the personal and staff that we have not imaginary GM’s or players that we shoulda woulda coulda brought in.

Elway announced today he is bringing in someone to be the teams GM, hopefully that makes everyone happy but I’m guessing if they are successful Elway will get zero credit and if they bomb Elway will get the blame.
      Im happy to see that Elway realizes he needs help just like he did in 97, 98 with TD.

This is a move for John to slowly transition away from the team since his contract is up after 2021. It saves him the embarrassment of not being retained or asked to step away.

Elway really won’t have much to do with choosing the new GM or decision making, he may be a consultant for Joe but not much. They still bump heads and Joe wants him out but has done everything to keep this a classy and as quiet move as possible. He’s kept everything that he wishes behind closed doors so folks that support John don’t attack him.

John will have little to do with anything now other than holding a title.
      sigpic

Comment

Well sounds like you got it all figured out, I don’t really care how it goes down just hope we get a good hire. In my opinion I don’t think it’s fair to hire somebody and call them the GM but also tell them who their coaches are, but I will wait and see.
        sigpic

Comment

Well sounds like you got it all figured out, I don’t really care how it goes down just hope we get a good hire. In my opinion I don’t think it’s fair to hire somebody and call them the GM but also tell them who their coaches are, but I will wait and see.
          No credible GM will want to work under John. I hate to say it but Roger Goodell lit a fire under Joe due to the embarrassment of the 2020 season. Joe took action and John was basically demoted but they did it in a way to keep it classy.

John won’t have much of a role anymore, look for kubiak to get an interview but just an interview. Also look for Champ Kelly, Dimitri, Adams, Dorsey to all be candidate’s.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

No credible GM will want to work under John. I hate to say it but Roger Goodell lit a fire under Joe due to the embarrassment of the 2020 season. Joe took action and John was basically demoted but they did it in a way to keep it classy.

John won’t have much of a role anymore, look for kubiak to get an interview but just an interview. Also look for Champ Kelly, Dimitri, Adams, Dorsey to all be candidate’s.
            sam, he thinks drew lock is the 4th best QB in the league right now. he's trolling and not worth your time.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats is him admitting he has failed, and doing something about it!!!!!
              A long time coming and well deserved, it's almost like someone here had been calling that consistent failure out and wanting change, good to see as you say, Elway admitted to that failure. Anyway, Elway achieved great things early but also has made us a bottom feeder franchise as of late, so hopefully a new hire outside the building can bring some change to that.

And look at you, getting ready to crown Elway with credit for whoever comes in and any potential success they might have. I kind of found my childhood heros just became like normal guys to me as I got older, it's good you still have someone to idolise and look up to as a grown up. It's kind of how a child looks up to his Dad, blind love and support always, it's special to watch, good for you.

Comment

Everyone else who want Elway, Fangio, or Lock home please make it known now!!! We will praise you pre 2022 as those who knew what was best.
                I will always be a Broncos fan and wish for them to win. That said, in order: I want the ownership sorted and finalized. Then, I do want Elway, Fangio, and Lock gone because I don't believe any of them are good at their current positions. Then, the new management can start rebuilding by evaluating the roster with new eyes and developing/executing a new plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

I will always be a Broncos fan and wish for them to win. That said, in order: I want the ownership sorted and finalized. Then, I do want Elway, Fangio, and Lock gone because I don't believe any of them are good at their current positions. Then, the new management can start rebuilding by evaluating the roster with new eyes and developing/executing a new plan.
                  careful now, if you don't blindly support everyone in the building like 58miller does then you're not a true Broncos fan. you have been warned.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X