Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Z only Roots for Denver minus Elway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Will see how 2021 goes
    the broncos already have upgrades at:
    WR Courtland Sutton
    RT Juwan James
    OLB Von Miller
    not to mention the draft, top 10 pick and $50 mil in cap space after we cut Bouye and Casey.
    58Miller-

Three points.

1.) Glad to see you back on the BCMB.

2.) I sit shotgun with you on Elway.

3.) If being GM was easy then I'd be running the DB. Elway isn't perfect, but neither is Bill Belichick. Elway doesn't get enough credit for the team's current favorable cap space. Although he hasn't been perfect in free agency and the draft, he's done a lot better than most teams overall. **cough** Chargers **cough**

Comment

Elway hired Paton, Denver will make playoffs!
      Elway = All 3 Bronco Super Bowls!!!
      Hopefully you finally make a right call this year Miller, it's been too long. I love the notion though that if we make the playoffs this year, it will be Elway who hired the new general manager so it will ultimately be listed as an Elway success, you drinking again ? Anyway, I hope you are right, and early free agent moves look solid, let's hope Elway doesn't have too much influence on draft day however, we know he sucks at that. Credit to Elway though, he apparently is the ultimate competitor, but he stepped aside as he realized he just isn't good at his job anymore, let's just hope he chose the right replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I stopped with the grammar smack quite a while ago but I might start again because there are a few newbies here who's grammar is "almost" as bad as yours.
        *whose

just messing with you
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you will be wrong again but then claim I'm always wrong?
          As long as you root for the Chargers you will always be wrong
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post

Hopefully you finally make a right call this year Miller, it's been too long. I love the notion though that if we make the playoffs this year, it will be Elway who hired the new general manager so it will ultimately be listed as an Elway success, you drinking again ? Anyway, I hope you are right, and early free agent moves look solid, let's hope Elway doesn't have too much influence on draft day however, we know he sucks at that. Credit to Elway though, he apparently is the ultimate competitor, but he stepped aside as he realized he just isn't good at his job anymore, let's just hope he chose the right replacement.
            If we make the playoffs this year it will be for a lot of reasons.
            George Paton from here on out should get the credit and the blame.
            Elway should get credit for stepping down and hiring Paton but the credit should end there, and any success should go to Paton.
            I am happy with the hire so far. Looking forward to 2021
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post

*whose

just messing with you
              I believe you are one of the members here that reads hundreds of posts. Not sure why you need me to identify them....which I won't do.
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

kind of funny this thread is about a user who has been banned...
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  What’s even funnier is the Patriots signing $268 million in contracts in free agency for average at best players lol!!!!!!
                  Welcome to life after losing a franchise Qb.
                  sigpic

Comment

What’s even funnier is the Patriots signing $268 million in contracts in free agency for average at best players lol!!!!!!
                    Perhaps, someone already posted this video, but it seems fitting given your post.

Comment

Are you sure he's been banned?

I think he will show up here in the near future with another fairy tale story about how he won a huge lottery and spent some of his winnings on a long trip to the Moon or Mars and couldn't get internet connection to the Denver Broncos Fan Forum.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Not as funny as the broncos picking ahead of the Pats...
                        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

At least the Broncos are on the elevator going up to the rooftop to the sunshine of success. Funny how the Pansey's are on the elevator going down to the basement to darkness of despair.
                          Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Whats funny is head to head, Broncos continue to own the Patriots!!!!!

what happen to your home field advantage? Denver went into Gillette and plunked your team!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X