Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Z only Roots for Denver minus Elway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried to like (several) things Sam Z said it it said I can not. Then I see the mods banned him. So, since they obviously don't like Sam Z or what he says; they ban any one else from liking what he said?
    HaHa, maybe John Elway got his feelers hurt? You'd think he'd be embarassed to keep stealing from Bowlens estate. If Pat was still here and had all his faculties, elway would have been gone years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMax View Post
      I tried to like (several) things Sam Z said it it said I can not. Then I see the mods banned him. So, since they obviously don't like Sam Z or what he says; they ban any one else from liking what he said?
      HaHa, maybe John Elway got his feelers hurt? You'd think he'd be embarassed to keep stealing from Bowlens estate. If Pat was still here and had all his faculties, elway would have been gone years ago.
      Sam did it to himself. Liking him or not liking him had nothing to do with it.

And we did not prevent anyone from "liking" his posts. It's built into the system. If a person is no longer a member of the MB, they apparently no longer have the privilege of "Likes".

If you have a question or comment about a mod action, please PM a mod or use the Community Issues forum.

Thanks.
      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by MrMax View Post
        Total bull...IMO.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
        X