Just heard....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard....

I just heard that Denver has a chance of becoming a real football team. Elway is ceding control and they are hiring a GM.

you're really buying that? he's just hiring a scapegoat, that's all that is. it will be interesting to see who is willing to be elway's yes man.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      you're really buying that? he's just hiring a scapegoat, that's all that is. it will be interesting to see who is willing to be elway's yes man.
      I posted it in another thread but no credible NFL GM is going to come in here and take over the reins as long as John Elway and Joe Ellis are in the building.

I opposed to the idea of Gary Kubiak become in the gm as much as anyone else but a small part of me was hoping that it would be him because at least he has stood up to these guys in the past.

There’s talk that a sale will be made in the next 24 months however I think these two clowns are going to milk it for as long as possible unless the Arapahoe county courts wake up and remove them themselves.
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-05-2021, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        if i show you a doll can you point to the spot elway hurt you?
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

Oh wake up and cut the crap with John being a saint already.

If baph makes a valid point, it’s ok to attack him personally?

I once thought Denver did actually have better fans that the Raiders or Patriots, thanks to you and some of your whining brethren I know they don’t.

10 years ago I’d take John as a GM, today I’d rather have Matt Millen or even a bad owner like Dan Synder over him.

By the way, you really should keep your doll to yourself. Nobody needs to know that much info about you!

Personal attacks just because we don’t agree with you doesn’t feel very good does it!
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 01-05-2021, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

go ahead and tell me why I'm wrong.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

I once thought Denver did actually have better fans that the Raiders or Patriots, thanks to you and some of your whining brethren I know they don’t.

:
              The Broncos have better fans and always will. Shame on you Sam!
              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

The Broncos have better fans and always will. Shame on you Sam!
                No you can’t just say they do dude, when these guys can accept truth without whining, perhaps I’ll say different but at this point I’m not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

No you can’t just say they do dude, when these guys can accept truth without whining, perhaps I’ll say different but at this point I’m not.
                  So what you're saying is, "I will associate the thousands and thousands of Broncos fans around the world with a handful on a Broncos forum and say they all can't accept truth and are all whiners"....????

Makes sense!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post

So what you're saying is, "I will associate the thousands and thousands of Broncos fans around the world with a handful on a Broncos forum and say they all can't accept truth and are all whiners"....????

Makes sense!!
                    Dude I’m talking to the whining babies on this forum. How the hell is he going to say “shame on you” when I speak the truth about this place and the inhabitants that can’t accept truth.

These Bronco fans in here are no better than the Patriots or Raiders and they all know it.

Putting John before the team is completely ridiculous and ludicrous.

Comment

^^^^^not sure how long your post will be here, but it won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z

Wow you saw me post that Matt Stafford was the difference maker?

talk about making crap up but anyway nice not knowing ya you clown.

BTW if you knew anything about the forum, you’d see that I’m a ring of famer. An accomplishment only achieved when your peers here in the forum reward you with contribution points.

Meaning that more ppl in here agree with my post than not when you consider the amount of active posters in here.

Enjoy your short term life here you dang Denver Elway fan.
                        don't bother Sam....his post is not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          ^^^^^not sure how long your post will be here, but it won't.
                          20-ish minutes.

Comment

Ring of Famer, mwhahahahaha, internet points!

Here's a million Sam, you can be Supreme High Poster for a day. Talk about Elway having an ego, lol. I mean, baph is a Ring of Famer and Devil Spawn is a Hall of Famer.... so...

Too funny

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

20-ish minutes.
                              Thanks for that.....

Comment

Working...
                              X